Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2011, 06:19 AM   #46
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Yes they can. It is about taking responsibility for your own actions and not blaming circumstances, bad luck, religion, zodiac sign, astrology, god, parents, siblings, UFOs, government or whatever.

Thank god we have a free market! :-)
Yeah I'm sure someone born in extreme poverty has the same chance as the son of wealthy person. I'm sure that having barely anything to eat your whole childhood, then working for your drug-addicted parents as soon as you're 6-7 instead of going to school is just a blame game.

People like you are just detached from reality. You just don't know how the world is. Maybe you should venture outside of your little world and see how it the exterior of your shell looks like.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2011, 06:24 AM   #47
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows the value of his lifetime contract with Credit Suisse? $$$$$$$$$$

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:25 AM   #48
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do females make more than male players when it comes to sponsorships or is Sharapova an oddity. I'm guessing Federer's brand value is the highest but please don't tell me Sharapova is #2.
Sharapova's Nike contract alone beats Nadal's. And yes, she is an exception among other women.

Nishikori, Berankis, Raonic, Kuznetsov, Dimitrov

thegreendestiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #49
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Who decides if my skill is worth more than hitting a tennis balls? The market.
Exactly!

Going against sportsmen/women winning fortunes is thinking like a freaking communist. Market (for many different reasons) decides that this is the job that will be better payed right now, then let it be, if you want the big cash start "hitting a tennis ball"
If you go against it, you shouldn't really be enjoying of luxurious things (communism would never give to you) such as computer, internet, etc. So stop posting

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #50
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do females make more than male players when it comes to sponsorships or is Sharapova an oddity. I'm guessing Federer's brand value is the highest but please don't tell me Sharapova is #2.
Sharapova is indeed #2. I think the order from Forbes or wherever is Federer, Sharapova, Serena then Rafa. (Rafa might be third, can't quite remember)
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #51
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Yeah I'm sure someone born in extreme poverty has the same chance as the son of wealthy person. I'm sure that having barely anything to eat your whole childhood, then working for your drug-addicted parents as soon as you're 6-7 instead of going to school is just a blame game.

People like you are just detached from reality. You just don't know how the world is. Maybe you should venture outside of your little world and see how it the exterior of your shell looks like.
Detached from reality? Really? Middle class Indian background is detached? I come from a developing country. There are countless examples of people from very humble backgrounds not ruining their lives with drugs and making it big. And there are millions of well off kids taking to drugs and crime and ruining their lives.

At the end of the day, it is up to you to make the most of what you get. You are responsible for the outcome, not "society". It's losers who loathe in self pity and blame external conditions they have no control over.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #52
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
He's "earned" it?

He hits a bloody tennis ball, for f***'s sake!

He's earned it because he has got there through a lot of work and sacrifice and talent alone. And because just a handful of privileged players can reach those heights. And because he's an icon that attracts sponsors. Would you rather that a crappy pop singer or actor makes that kind of fortune? Yeah, I think he has earned it. It's not like someone gave it to him or he inherited a fortune.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #53
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Detached from reality? Really? Middle class Indian background is detached? I come from a developing country. There are countless examples of people from very humble backgrounds not ruining their lives with drugs and making it big. And there are millions of well off kids taking to drugs and crime and ruining their lives.

At the end of the day, it is up to you to make the most of what you get. You are responsible for the outcome, not "society". It's losers who loathe in self pity and blame external conditions they have no control over.
Wow I didn't know that making sense was allowed on MTF.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #54
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobama View Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #55
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you just dont know what you're talking about

indian boy coming from a higher caste with enough money and time to have watch tennis and post on some silly internet messageboard. i wonder how many regular indians have that -- but yes, im sure you 'earned it'.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #56
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobama View Post
unsuprising coming from ya.

regular ultra right tea partier who cant find enough room in the sig to blame obama and the democrats for everything thats wrong with the country. the us is a sad state like it has always been but people like you will only make it worse
Old 08-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #57
country flag EddieNero

EddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond reputeEddieNero has a reputation beyond repute

So everyone with the internet access should be regarded as higher class?
EddieNero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:03 AM   #58
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNero View Post
So everyone with the internet access should be regarded as higher class?
clearly not in the us
Old 08-21-2011, 03:17 AM   #59
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

indian boy coming from a higher caste with enough money and time to have watch tennis and post on some silly internet messageboard. i wonder how many regular indians have that -- but yes, im sure you 'earned it'.
That's a very knowledgeable post
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:24 AM   #60
country flag Sri

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

And we must believe you of course because you are a believer and belong to Dar ul Islam and we kaffirs don't deserve to live.

Silly little philistini .. all I'm saying is everyone is equals and let markets decide! Obviously you're brainwashed enough not to accept equality and equal opportunity.