Sapeod Q&A - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2011, 12:19 PM   #16
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Word Life Q&A

Do you think he will be remembered as a laughing stock if his unknown brother retires with more slams than him?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Do you think you are smarter than me?
Be honest.
Yes, I do.
I am smarter than most on here, you included.
It would be hard for someone to say something like that, but not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
When are you going to stop being an annoying little Mugray worshiping punk?
I'm not an annoying little Mugray worshipping punk....but just for you, I'll answer: never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
what drastic measures are you ready to undertake now that nobody gives a shit about murray anymore?
I don't have any drastic measures....why would I?
Tonnes of people give a shit about Murray, they are just closet Murray fans who hold in there love so they won't be ridiculed on here....cowardly.
Quote:
how will you keep the people's attention ?
By posting....
Why would I want to get anymore attention though? Good question, but I have everyone's attention most of the time..as I said in the OP: I'm one of the most prolific posters on here. I'm up there with Jogy, Fed's Mate, Burrow & ezekiel.
Quote:
what wagon are you most likely to jump on?
I don't jump on wagons....Del Potro's was a one off, but that one's gone.

I am a full on Raonic fan, but I have been for a while so that doesn't count asn a wagon. I have kept an eye on Dimitrov for a while now too, so that isn't bandwagoning either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
when do expect that your intelligence will catch up with your age...?
My intelligence will get bigger and bigger with age, believe it or not. I will always be more intelligent than my age suggests, that's just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Dani, did you ever manage to bust that idiot that managed to hack your MSN account?
Unfortunately, no.
He's been deleted from facebook and he's deleted everything, so he's gone now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Wanna be my best friend?
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf07 View Post
Do you call yourself Scottish or British?
Scottish.
Quote:
Do you think Murray can ever win Wimbledon?
Yes, 100% he will. He has all the tools on grass. He's a better grass player than Nadal when he gets into top form and concentrates....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Will Andy have a positive Grand Slam finals record?
Yes, he will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
If Murray hadn't been born in Scotland, would you still have been his fan?
Of course. Being Scottish helps, but I like him for all sorts of reasons, not just because he's Scottish.
Quote:
Do you have homosexual fantasies about Murray?
I'm heterosexual, so no.
Quote:
What's your opinion on judy Murray?
I like her.
She shouts and cheers for her son.
I see all sorts of offensice things posted about her on here, which is pretty sad.
Get a grip guys, she's just supporting her son, a future slam winner.
Quote:
Do you play tennis? If yes, are you a pusher?
I'm an offensive strategist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Do you think he will be remembered as a laughing stock if his unknown brother retires with more slams than him?
Andy will never be remembered as a laughing stock. He will be remembered as one of the best players to play the game for a long time.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #18
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

@ leng... burnt no mates
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #19
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
Why would I want to get anymore attention though? Good question, but I have everyone's attention most of the time..as I said in the OP: I'm one of the most prolific posters on here. I'm up there with Jogy, Fed's Mate, Burrow & ezekiel.
"Prophilic posters"... You are aware that these guys are clowns and will only be remembered of as trolls, right?
Is that your purpose of posting here? To be someone that the people here will laugh at in 3 years and say "Oh man, that Scottish kid sure was delusional and loud"?

I have another question. Why do you whine and insult those who badrep you when you throw out badreps yourself like a maniac?
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
country flag Chiakifug

Chiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you think Hitler killed the Jews because he was a christian and keep ignoring the fact that he was an athiest, and killed hundreds of priests and monks and burned down churches during the war, and keep disputing solid fact which makes you look like your 'massive' intellegence is on par with Brick Tamland?

mah gurl Word Life

Chiakifug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #21
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Prophilic posters"... You are aware that these guys are clowns and will only be remembered of as trolls, right?
Is that your purpose of posting here? To be someone that the people here will laugh at in 3 years and say "Oh man, that Scottish kid sure was delusional and loud"?

I have another question. Why do you whine and insult those who badrep you when you throw out badreps yourself like a maniac?

Those are excellent questions. I wouldn't expect to get a realistic answer from him, though
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #22
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prolific means that they made an impact on the forum.
Jogy was legendary, always will be. I have read some of his stuff, greatness there.
GlennMirnyi is prolofic because he is such a rabid troll.
Fed's Mate is one of the best posters to join since....forever.

I am prolific because of my 100% honest opinions and outspoken attitude.
I'm prolific, am I not?

Anyway, my purpose here to talk about tennis, post my opinions, post what I think, cheer on my faves and debate and argue....
Quote:
I don't whine about badreps, I just post them in the badrep thread.
I couldn't careless if anybody badrepped me, go ahead.
I will badrep whoever I want whenever I want however I want....depending on what I think of the post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiakifug View Post
Why do you think Hitler killed the Jews because he was a christian and keep ignoring the fact that he was an athiest, and killed hundreds of priests and monks and burned down churches during the war, and keep disputing solid fact which makes you look like your 'massive' intellegence is on par with Brick Tamland?
Because my opinion is my opinion and my opinion will never change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Those are excellent questions. I wouldn't expect to get a realistic answer from him, though
I give 100% honest answers. The answers are real, so what are they other than realistic?

Old 02-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #23
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because my opinion is my opinion and my opinion will never change.
That's not very open-minded, is it? It doesn't matter if all evidence points to the contrary, your opinions are set in stone?. Sounds like blind-faith to me.
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #24
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
That's not very open-minded, is it? It doesn't matter if all evidence points to the contrary, your opinions are set in stone?. Sounds like blind-faith to me.
I am open-minded, my opinions just stick.
And no, it's not blind faith.
If there is sufficient evidence to make me change my opinion I will change my opinion, but for the most part there usually isn't, therefore my opinons usually stick.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #25
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I give 100% honest answers. The answers are real, so what are they other than realistic?

The delusional stuff you are posting is very far from realistic.

I have a few questions for you, though: Do you admit that your predictions about Murray winning USO 2009 and AO 2010 failed and were absolute crap? Do you admit that lots of your predictions in the past failed badly? And do you admit that you know very little about tennis and as predictions, which failed again and again, show?
Old 02-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #26
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

WL gets a lot of stick, but I find it hilarious that most of it comes from people of at least equal clownery if not far worse.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #27
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
The delusional stuff you are posting is very far from realistic.
Wrong, if they are my opinions and my opinions are real.....then they are realistic, according to me.
Quote:
Do you admit that your predictions about Murray winning USO 2009 and AO 2010 failed and were absolute crap?
His US Open loss was pretty out of nowhere considering his form going into the tournament. He reached the final of the Australian Open, how crap is that?
No, they were not crap.
Quote:
Do you admit that lots of your predictions in the past failed badly?
Some have...most haven't. I can list some very good predictions I have made...

Montanes def. Federer in Estoril.
Nadal to lose early in RG 09.
Soderling to reach another final in RG 10.
Melzer will reach the top 10...he did.
Many of the masters I've predicted Murray to win...he has won.
Raonic to breakthrough and become a force on tour. That one was made a long time ago, after the Gonzalez match..and look at him now....
Quote:
And do you admit that you know very little about tennis and as predictions, which failed again and again, show?
I know tonnes about tennis. How can some failed predictions show that I don't? That's stupid logic...that's like saying a football striker is shit because he misses some goal attempts....invalid logic.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:58 AM   #28
country flag Matt01

Oops, of course I meant your predictions about USO 2010 and AO 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
WL gets a lot of stick, but I find it hilarious that most of it comes from people of at least equal clownery if not far worse.

Who? Me? ?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:04 AM   #29
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Oops, of course I meant your predictions about USO 2010 and AO 2011.
Basically the same answer for these. Murray's loss at US Open was out of nowhere, he reached the final of Australian Open final....
Quote:
Who? Me? ?
Yes.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:09 AM   #30
country flag Matt01

Quote:
Yes.

I wasn't asking you. And if you think that I'm a bigger clown then you, then you are very wrong.