***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai thread*** - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai thread***

Yess! It is time to amend the damage from previous years.
Three Rogerless weeks have been too much for me.

Go for #5, Betterer!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)

Last edited by Roger the Dodger : 02-19-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai threa

Allez Roger!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai threa

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
country flag dombrfc

dombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond reputedombrfc has a reputation beyond repute

Go Roger!
Old 02-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos!

Can't wait to see him back in action again.
Time to get some revenge on Nole this tourney.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rog.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

when will Roger play his first match?
Old 02-19-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
when will Roger play his first match?
Main draw's not out yet. Still playing qualies tomorrow.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #9
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

for some stupid prick faced annoying reason they postoned the draw today
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Wth are these ppl waiting for?

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #11
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Main draw's not out yet. Still playing qualies tomorrow.
thanks for your reply
Old 02-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #12
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Draw is out:

[1] Roger Federer vs [WC] Somdev Devarrman
Marcel Granollers vs Dmitry Tursunov
Sergiy Stakhovsky vs [WC] Omar Awadhy
[WC] Michael Berrer vs [8] Ernests Gulbis

[4 ]Mikhail Youzhny vs Gilles Simon
[Q] Lukas Rosol vs [Q] Karol Beck
[Q] Grigor Dimitrov vs Richard Gasquet
[Q] Sergei Bubka vs [5] Ivan Ljubicic

[6] Viktor Troicki vs Phillp Kohlschreiber
Andreas Seppi vs Phillp Petzschner
Nikolay Davydenko vs Guillermo Garcia-Lopez
Jeremy Chardy vs [3] Tomas Berdych

[7] Marcos Baghdatis vs Andrey Golubev
Florian Mayer vs Jarkko Nieminen
Feliciano Lopez vs Lu Yen-Hsun
Michael Llodra vs [2] Novak Djokovic
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #13
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Federer feels good ahead of Dubai Championships

Sunday, 20 February 2011

Dubai: Four-time champion Roger Federer brings a sense of serenity into his first start since 2008 at the Dubai Championships, with the Swiss saying on Sunday that he is anything but stressed after a successful start to the 2011 season.

A Doha title at the start of the year followed by a semi-final loss to Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open cannot keep the would number two from optimism about his start to the spring outdoor hard court season.

"I am healthy and playing well. It is exciting to come back to tennis after doing well," said the winner of five trophies in 2010 - three of them in the final month of the season.

The player who bases himself in the emirate for training sessions throughout the year, said he went for a family holiday after Australia and has been working in Dubai for a week with coach Severin Luthi.

"Sometimes after a Grand Slam you are just exhausted, that was not the case this time after losing to Novak. I feel great and that is a plus for me.

"The season is very long and you cannot be too brutal on yourself after a loss."

Federer said that with his planning window always stretching 18 months into the future, the next long-range items on his agenda are the 2012 London Olympics and beyond.

"I will turn 30 this year (August 8) but that is just a number.

"I do feel that in tennis, the years pass faster with all the travelling we do. But I really like coming back to places where I have done well, they bring great memories."

Federer last won Dubai in 2007, losing in the 2008 first round to Andy Murray less than a month after exiting in Melbourne to Djokovic. He missed 2009 with a back injury after a losing Australian final to Rafael Nadal and was out a year ago due to a virus.

Djokovic is defending the title which he won at the past two editions.

Federer worked in a training session at the Aviation club with longtime friend Ivan Ljubicic as players prepare for a Monday start.

The Swiss said that with his continuing fitness and no niggles after Australia, "I can live a normal life and not worry about getting healthy.

"I am playing well, I had a good end to last season. I think I have had some of the best for anyone over the past six months. I beat Djokovic three times at the end of last season (Shanghai, Basle, London) but that gets lost in the shuffle.

"I am coming to Dubai with a spring in my step.

"Regaining the number one ranking (from Nadal) is important for me, but I am really looking to win tournaments - though it is always nice to do so beating the top guys."

Spirce: http://sports.ndtv.com/tennis/news/i...-championships
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
country flag Lleyton_

Lleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond repute

Cakewalk for Roger Bottom half is like a different tournament.
Lleyton_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:21 PM   #15
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Take it Rog

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote