Santiago Ventura - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #31
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santiago Ventura

Santi won a match this week at Munich, defeating Dolgopolov Jr. 6-7(5) 6-3 6-3, and lost to Kohlschreiber 2-6 1-6 but played pretty decently in the match. His ranking should move up 5 or so positions for his victory this week. He plays in Zagreb next week and then RG qualifying. Good luck these next weeks Santi!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #32
country flag KohlschreiberFan

KohlschreiberFan is on a distinguished road

Doubles win today with Marach in Munich QF vs. Chardy/Robert 6-3 6-4
Good Luck in Semis

SAM
JOHN
JUAN CARLOS
DAVID
MARIA
MARIA JOSE
KohlschreiberFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:37 AM   #33
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Santi and Marach made the semifinals of the doubles event in Munich, defeating the French pair of Chardy/Robert 6-3 6-4. They will play Ancic/Knowle in the semifinals.

Good luck to Santi and Oliver!

Last edited by flyboy : 05-08-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #34
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Santi/Marach made the finals of Munich defeating Ancic/Knowle 10-5 in the match tiebreaker. They will play Butorac/Kohlmann in the finals tomorrow.

Good luck to Santi and Oliver!
Old 05-10-2010, 01:49 AM   #35
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Santi and Oliver won the doubles final today 5-7 6-3 16-14!!!!! A long match tiebreaker and the pair saved 5 match points, were down 0-6 in the tiebreaker, and were ahead 5-2 in the first set and lost 5 straight games, but the boys got through in the end, great job and congrats to Santi and Oliver! It's Santi's second doubles title on the season, along with Chennai with Marcel. Hopefully he can start translating these results on the singles circuit.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:54 AM   #36
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Santi is now going to Zagreb to compete at the challenger there. Here is the draw:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/588/mds.pdf

Santi is playing a local player, Roko Karanusic, in R1. Winnable match, but dangerous. His second round match would be the winner of the match between Decoud/Dodig, so Santi has good chances at a QF or SF is he plays well. He played pretty well in the two matches in Munich, hopefully he can translate that to wins and a deep run at this event.

Good luck in Croatia, Santi!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #37
country flag Jedan Bjelorus

Jedan Bjelorus is on a distinguished road

Where is he disappeared?
Sebastian Grosjean,Juan Carlos Ferrero,Mariano Zabaleta,Santiago Ventura,Martin Vassallo Arguello,Fabrice Santoro,Arnaud Clement,Tommy Robredo,Marat Safin,Joachim "Pim-Pim" Johansson,Michel Kratochvil
All the Dutch,Croats,Finns and Italian mates
Thanks to the MTF team
Jedan Bjelorus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote