TT Code of Conduct - Approved - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you approve the Draft Code of Conduct?

Yes, I approve the Code and agree to abide by it 42 93.33%
No, I have issues with some or all of the provisions 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2011, 04:26 AM   #16
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Code of Conduct - Approved

Still kind of anticipating a response to Snoo's post about the 'foul' language to be honest.

What constitute's 'foul' language these days? How do we stop ourselves from being banned?
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2011, 04:51 AM   #17
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Code of Conduct - Please vote to approve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Still kind of anticipating a response to Snoo's post about the 'foul' language to be honest.

What constitute's 'foul' language these days? How do we stop ourselves from being banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post

Special thanks to those who have given comments and constructive criticisms. These will be analysed over the next few days (or possibly weeks), and if any amendments are thought to be essential they will be made.
Please be patient, and in the meantime follow the maxim "if in doubt, don't". I am sure you and Snoo Foo can both see the difference between an occasional expletive and the stream of invective unleashed by Federer.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #18
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Code of Conduct - Approved

I'm just saying that it's pretty much the reason I didn't vote. I didn't know what I was actually voting for on that point

Yeah, I can tell the difference between the two.. and that's why I was unsure about it. To me it reads that the occasional expletive is not allowed either which seems crazy when it's used all around MTF.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote