Anderson Cooper is gorgeous. - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #106
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anderson Cooper is gorgeous.

Awwww, this picture just makes you want to kiss and cuddle with Anderson

Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #107
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Anderson looking off a bitch talking shit, I guess. This photo really brings out his stunning eyes!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #108
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

DOES NOT get any more fierce
Old 02-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #109

I had heard he was gorgeous, but if so he must have lost his looks as he got older
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #110
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with your obsession with Anderson Cooper, whoever he is?

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #111
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I had heard he was gorgeous, but if so he must have lost his looks as he got older
Old 02-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #112
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
What's up with your obsession with Anderson Cooper, whoever he is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Here you can learn about the ONE and ONLY, Anderson Cooper.

And this is why I love him so:

Silver fox.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #113
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 02-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #114
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 02-05-2011, 01:02 AM   #115
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Here you can learn about the ONE and ONLY, Anderson Cooper.

And this is why I love him so:

Silver fox.

Nah, not interested, too old for me.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 02-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #116
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished watching the Friday broadcast of AC360...i love him so much.

Not only is he beautiful outside, but inside as well. He is brave, smart, sensitive & compassionate. He runs without hesitation to every dangerous corner of the earth to show people the truth as to what is happening on their planet.

His book: "Dispatches from the edge" was one of the best books i've read in a long time, but i had to cry my way through it.

I've been watching him for 15 years (since i was 13 and wanted to be a journalist) there is no one like him!

....plus he has a giggle that will knock your socks off & hair.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #117
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Nah, not interested, too old for me.
Anderson Cooper is like fine wine, gets even better and more graceful as he ages

Yes, that's ultra cheesy, but hey, less competition for me

Lastly, I'm of the mindset that age is just a number. Hot is hot, regardless.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #118
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
Just finished watching the Friday broadcast of AC360...i love him so much.

Not only is he beautiful outside, but inside as well. He is brave, smart, sensitive & compassionate. He runs without hesitation to every dangerous corner of the earth to show people the truth as to what is happening on their planet.

His book: "Dispatches from the edge" was one of the best books i've read in a long time, but i had to cry my way through it.

I've been watching him for 15 years (since i was 13 and wanted to be a journalist) there is no one like him!

....plus he has a giggle that will knock your socks off & hair.
I can't say it any better! He's just so in tune with the world around him, and he's not like most people in his field, he's grounded and not haughty nor gives into sensationalism. He truly cares about the well-being of the world around him and giving us all a glimpse of the ups and downs of reality and, he's all about the truth. He's just such a great person inside and out. He seems so nice and cuddly and just.....open. So self-assured.

And the giggle is THE #1 thing I love about Anderson!:

Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #119
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Anderson looks GORGEOUS there in that video
Old 02-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #120
country flag Nole fan

He doesn't look bad and seems very nice. I like his voice. Is this a CNN reporter/presenter?

Novak Djokovic nº1!