Nico News and Articles - Page 127 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #1891
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Nico is in the AO qualifying list! I wish him great luck, hopefully he does his best and makes things happen positively at the beginning of the season.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #1892
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Nico's schedule for January 2011: AO Qualies, then Bucaramanga,then Santiago

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #1893
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Lovely for the updates!

Seems like a good schedule. The Colombian challenger could be a tough one, though, since likely a lot of the clay courters who lose R1/R2 in Australia will show up. Hope he has a great start to 2011 to get his career and ranking in a suitable place.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #1894
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Thanks, Lovely for the updates!

Seems like a good schedule. The Colombian challenger could be a tough one, though, since likely a lot of the clay courters who lose R1/R2 in Australia will show up. Hope he has a great start to 2011 to get his career and ranking in a suitable place.
Nicolas is very motivated and works hard to come back (he practices 4 hours every day under the sun in Chile.He started preparing the new season 3 weeks ago)

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
Old 12-25-2010, 12:47 AM   #1895
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
Nicolas is very motivated and works hard to come back (he practices 4 hours every day under the sun in Chile.He started preparing the new season 3 weeks ago)
Sounds great! I love that his motivation and will is still strong as ever. He sounds like he's got back to good fitness and that's very important for Nico, especially at his older age. All of that hard work will pay off for him, and the fact he ended his season early will end up in his benefit for 2011. It's very uplifting to read how determined he is, I feel uplifted as a fan!
Old 12-25-2010, 08:54 PM   #1896
country flag LOVELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Sounds great! I love that his motivation and will is still strong as ever. He sounds like he's got back to good fitness and that's very important for Nico, especially at his older age. All of that hard work will pay off for him, and the fact he ended his season early will end up in his benefit for 2011. It's very uplifting to read how determined he is, I feel uplifted as a fan!
There are some videos of Nico practicing (off courts, at the gym or doing physical training with his physical trainer Ricardo Luna) on my blog

Nico Massu

Old 01-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #1897
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
Nico's schedule for January 2011: AO Qualies, then Bucaramanga,then Santiago
He is not in Bucaramanga

Wouldn't it be wise to play some matches before playing an ATP tournament?
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #1898
country flag LOVELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Wim View Post
He is not in Bucaramanga

Wouldn't it be wise to play some matches before playing an ATP tournament?
He decided to stay in Chile prepare the Santiago tournament instead of traveling to Bucaramanga. He came back home from Melbourne last monday after a very long trip.Most of the players who are in Colombia didn't play in Australia so no jetlag problems for them

Nico Massu

Old 02-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #1899
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I see Nico lost in a close match at the Moviestar open in Santiago Better luck in your next tourney Nico

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #1900
country flag LOVELY

Updates : Nicolas is moving definitely to Miami at the end of March ( for the career of his girlfriend) and leaves Chile.That's why he decided to play now only tournaments close to Chile or Florida until he gets a better ranking, meaning no Challengers in Europe, only USA or South America.

Nico Massu

Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #1901
country flag LOVELY

Update : Nico got a WC for Miami Qualy !!

Nico Massu

Old 03-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #1902
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Great! Hopefully Nico puts on a good performance at his new home
Old 03-17-2011, 05:11 AM   #1903
country flag LOVELY

Nicolas is on Twitter now !! Follow him @massunico

Nico Massu

Old 03-18-2011, 06:01 AM   #1904
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Amazing! I definitely am going to do so..................when I start a twitter page lol.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #1905
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, don't see him on any of the ELs of the coming South American challengers...
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote