Tennis Tipping #6 Australian Open - Congrats to TankingTheSet & Hellcat/dusan1610! - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #1201
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6 Australian Open - Send monday picks: DEADLINE 11AM local time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Exactly. Some people have made TT the main thing in their life, so probably they feel important making those strict rules, ruining the true spirit of TT with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-Alejo View Post
You guys are right...all this game needs is common sense to be successful.
The rules of TT have evolved over the past years, and are designed to provide the greatest good for the majority. I don't think any of the rule-makers want to feel important, I certainly don't.
Whenever the players, who are the important part of TT, feel a rule is not right it gets discussed and if the majority want it changed, it gets changed.

Common sense doesn't come into it. If a ball is out, it is out, even if was such a good shot that common sense says it should have been in.

I haven't managed a slam, and I don't want to, but in the little tournaments I've managed the deadline is the deadline, full stop, end of!

Crocodile, please don't quit over this. I disagree with you, but you're far too good a player to be lost to TT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #1202
country flag Allez-Alejo

Allez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6 Australian Open - Send monday picks: DEADLINE 11AM local time

Of course the game needs rules, but instances like this just do not make sense. The purpose of the deadline, to me at least, is to ensure a player doesn't have an unfair advantage over another. Clearly fred didn't have an advantage since play didn't start.

Personally, I would rather have a justified result and winner rather than immediate differences, if it were to come to that. I've managed a lot of tournaments in the past and I don't feel it would be that much of an inconvenience to accept all picks until the first ball is struck.
Doubles: W - US Open(w/orangehat)
Entry - 35(49) Race - 28

Proud supporter of University at Buffalo, Niagara University, Drexel University, Fairport and Kenmore West athletics....and Chelsea FC and Atlanta Braves

Fairport's Angels - Always in our Hearts 6.26.07
Allez-Alejo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #1203
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-Alejo View Post
Of course the game needs rules, but instances like this just do not make sense. The purpose of the deadline, to me at least, is to ensure a player doesn't have an unfair advantage over another. Clearly fred didn't have an advantage since play didn't start.

Personally, I would rather have a justified result and winner rather than immediate differences, if it were to come to that. I've managed a lot of tournaments in the past and I don't feel it would be that much of an inconvenience to accept all picks until the first ball is struck.
Exactly what I've been saying for some time now. If it wasn't sent after the play had started, there is no way a player cheated, and it's all that matters. And it's too bad that Crocodile didn't send picks after all, because both my partner and me wouldn't have anything against those picks being accepted.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #1204
country flag Allez-Alejo

Allez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing against Goldenoldie and you fellas, I just think there has to be a balance between hard-line rules and common sense.
Doubles: W - US Open(w/orangehat)
Entry - 35(49) Race - 28

Proud supporter of University at Buffalo, Niagara University, Drexel University, Fairport and Kenmore West athletics....and Chelsea FC and Atlanta Braves

Fairport's Angels - Always in our Hearts 6.26.07
Allez-Alejo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #1205
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Fred, I hope you reconsider your decision to quit TT. You're a TT legend and would be lost to the game although it sounds like you've made up your mind so if you do I hope you come back sometime.

Having said that this rule has been in place for sometime, has been used several times before and wasn't brought up as a change that people wanted in the off-season. It brings consistency between tournaments and means that managers don't have to hang around to check when exactly matches start when there is no fixed start time.

I agree that there needs to be a balance between blindly following rules and a bit of a common sense, however this balance is hard to find and there will always be people who say that something isn't fair whichever decision is allowed. I realise that this sucks for you but there was plenty of time between the OOP being posted and the deadline and everyone else was able to get their picks in on time.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #1206
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

MONDAY II - Diffs

Singles

03:03 | stbanchile (CHI) vs. Allez-Alejo (USA) (SR 1:1) - Same winners; SR Differences: NADAL 3-0 v 3-1
04:04 | (Q) Андреас (SRB) vs. (31) JM-Del-Potro (ITA) (SR 1:2) - DOLGOPOLOV vs. SODERLING
03:04 | Eland (NED) vs. TankingTheSet (NED) (SR 1:0) - MELZER vs. MURRAY SR Differences: MELZER 3-2 vs. MURRAY 3-0
03:04 | mcarvalho (POR) vs. (13) Rik. (NED) (SR 0:1) - CILIC vs. NADAL SR Differences: FERRER 3-1 v 3-0, SODERLING 3-1 v 3-0, CILIC 3-1 vs. NADAL 3-0

00:00 | (15) FERNET (IND) vs. (LL) Sander. (NED) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from FERNET Missing picks from Sander.
00:04 | (21) Tennis-Engineer (IRN) vs. (10) keqtqiadv (BRA) (SR 0:1) - Missing picks from Tennis-Engineer
00:00 | njnetswill (USA) vs. Machiavelli (CRO) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from njnetswill Missing picks from Machiavelli
00:00 | Overlord (FIN) vs. guille&tati4life (GBR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Overlord Missing picks from guille&tati4life

03:00 | aaa vs. Nando_L (SUI) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from aaa Missing picks from Nando_L
04:04 | bandtree (CAN) vs. (5) Hellcat (GBR) (SR 1:1) - Same winners; SR Differences: FERRER 3-1 v 3-0, MURRAY 3-2 v 3-0, NADAL 3-1 v 3-0
03:00 | maru_angi (IND) vs. quiron (ARG) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from maru_angi
00:04 | (Q) ExcaliburII (MON) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) (SR 0:1) - Missing picks from ExcaliburII

00:00 | (Q) Jarl_02 (VEN) vs. (LL) ramos (BRA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Jarl_02 Missing picks from ramos
04:00 | Blarghman (CAN) vs. (LL) cserkinho (AUT) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from cserkinho
00:00 | (12) Jessebel (USA) vs. (16) Peta Pan (AUS) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Jessebel Missing picks from Peta Pan
00:00 | diego36arg (ARG) vs. felo (CHI) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from diego36arg Missing picks from felo

03:00 | Gavnich77 (GBR) vs. (27) ChinoRios4Ever (CHI) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from ChinoRios4Ever
04:04 | MuriloBrasil (ARM) vs. (Q) Kirilenko-Fan (GER) (SR 1:3) - RAONIC vs. FERRER
04:02 | (7) Deboogle!. (USA) vs. Mincheff (BUL) (SR 1:1) - MURRAY vs. MELZER
00:00 | nickelS (RUS) vs. JMG (MON) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from nickelS Missing picks from JMG

03:04 | propaganda (BUL) vs. (Q) kingroger (GER) (SR 1:0) - MELZER vs. MURRAY SR Differences: FERRER 3-0 v 3-2, MELZER 3-2 vs. MURRAY 3-1, NADAL 3-0 v 3-1
04:03 | Colt th Magnific (FRA) vs. Goldenoldie (GBR) (SR 1:1) - Same winners;
00:00 | *Jean* (FRA) vs. Renaud (KAZ) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from *Jean* Missing picks from Renaud
00:00 | MaratPure (CHN) vs. Wojtek (POL) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from MaratPure Missing picks from Wojtek

02:00 | Cheeky Chick (GBR) vs. Black Friday (CAN) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from Black Friday
00:00 | (Q) Bibberz (USA) vs. petesampras_1 (CHN) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from (Q) Bibberz Missing picks from petesampras_1
00:00 | (30) trucul (FRA) vs. extremaduratenis (ESP) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from trucul Missing picks from extremaduratenis
03:02 | (9) ZackBusner (GER) vs. igralec33 (SLO) (SR 1:2) - Same winners;

00:00 | FiBeR (ARG) vs. (20) Boarder35m (GER) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from FiBeR Missing picks from Boarder35m
00:00 | Dupuis2006 (CAN) vs. Nev (ARG) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Dupuis2006 Missing picks from Nev
00:00 | hartnett (HKG) vs. Betty (ITA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from hartnett Missing picks from Betty
00:00 | (28) egiorazz (LIT) vs. Kissing_Rain (CHN) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from egiorazz Missing picks from Kissing_Rain

00:00 | (1) Björki (GER) vs. (6) Crocodile (FRA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Björki Missing picks from Crocodile
04:04 | (4) dusan1610 (SRB) vs. (17) KalleOnAir (GER) (SR 1:1) - Missing picks from KalleOnAir
00:03 | (Q) Dmitry Bond (RUS) vs. (25) rvugt (NED) (SR 0:1) - Missing picks from Dmitry Bond
00:03 | (22) orangehat (SIN) vs. sdtoot (GBR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from orangehat

00:00 | (24) Bolar Bolabi (AUS) vs. hallso (POL) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Bolar Bolabi Missing picks from hallso
00:00 | Gêmeos (CHN) vs. Eurofighter (GER) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Gêmeos Missing picks from Eurofighter
00:03 | mmarto193 (BUL) vs. (Q) Tuvalu (BRA) (SR 0:1) - Missing picks from mmarto193
00:00 | Tomek. (POL) vs. -Evita- (LAT) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Tomek. Missing picks from -Evita-

03:00 | (32) CoolyBri (GER) vs. (LL) lucian_iasi (ROM) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from lucian_iasi
00:03 | (29) Duncan (ZIM) vs. Shi Feng (CHN) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from Duncan
00:00 | Chris 84 (SLO) vs. (3) Hotzenplotz (GER) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Chris 84 Missing picks from Hotzenplotz
00:03 | ibreak4coffee (CAN) vs. Capriati Rules (USA) (SR 0:1) - Missing picks from ibreak4coffee

00:00 | Pauchis (ARG) vs. JeffCandoi (ZIM) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Pauchis Missing picks from JeffCandoi
00:00 | (14) Labamba (FIN) vs. (Q) andrijagajic (SRB) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Labamba Missing picks from andrijagajic
00:00 | chowdahead25 (USA) vs. (Q) Lukescion (ITA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from chowdahead25 Missing picks from Lukescion
00:00 | mainman (CHI) vs. stealthisnick (ITA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from mainman Missing picks from stealthisnick

04:00 | mateusz2904 (POL) vs. jackjones (BRA) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from jackjones
00:00 | (Q) Dexter (BRA) vs. Harry_Callahan (ESP) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Dexter Missing picks from Harry_Callahan
04:00 | Ilovetheblues_86 (BRA) vs. _A_ (CRO) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from _A_
00:03 | Snoo Foo (USA) vs. Marita (ARG) (SR 0:1) - Missing picks from Snoo Foo

03:00 | 156mphserve (CAN) vs. (Q) juakos17 (CHI) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from juakos17
00:00 | AdeyC (GBR) vs. Elirj70 (BRA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from AdeyC Missing picks from Elirj70
00:00 | (23) manu86 (ARG) vs. (19) tennismaster882001 (CRO) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from manu86 Missing picks from tennismaster882001
00:00 | maldini (SUI) vs. (18) adee-gee (BLR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from maldini Missing picks from adee-gee

Doubles

08:04 | Deathless Mortal (CRO)/JM-Del-Potro (ITA) vs. (8) KalleOnAir (GER)/Crocodile (FRA) (SR 4:1) - Missing picks from KalleOnAir (GER) Missing picks from Crocodile (FRA)
07:08 | (Q) Pigpen Stinks (USA)/Ekin (CHN) vs. (5) Hellcat (GBR)/dusan1610 (SRB) (SR 3:2) - RAONIC +2 vs. FERRER +2
06:06 | rvugt (NED)/stbanchile (CHI) vs. GlennMirnyi (BRA)/Allez-Alejo (USA) (SR 2:2) - SR Differences: SODERLING 3-1 v. SODERLING 3-0, MURRAY 3-0 v. MURRAY 3-1, NADAL 3-0 +2 v. NADAL 3-1 +2
08:06 | (LL) Ilovetheblues_86 (BRA)/Belludal (BRA) vs. CoolyBri (GER)/mcarvalho (POR) (SR 2:1) - NADAL +2 vs. CILIC +2 SR Differences: FERRER 3-0 v. FERRER 3-1, SODERLING 3-0 v. SODERLING 3-1, NADAL 3-0 v. CILIC 3-2, NADAL 3-0 v. CILIC 3-1
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #1207
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

MONDAY II - Picks/SRs

Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #1208
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute

Unexpected difference.
I hope Murray does the job.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #1209
country flag JM-Del-Potro

JM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond repute

I expected him to pick Raonic....I don't like this difference...

Nikolay Davydenko * Mikhail Youzhny * Mario Ancic * Janko Tipsarevic * Andrey Golubev * Amer Delic * JP Brzezicki * Mathieu Montcourt * Ilia Bozoljac * Kei Nishikori * Thiemo De Bakker * Blaz Kavcic * Jerzy Janowicz * Henri Kontinen * Grigor Dimitrov * Tim Smyczek * Marcelo Demoliner * Lars Poerschke * David Goffin * Yuki Bhambri * Marius Copil
JM-Del-Potro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #1210
country flag bandtree

bandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond reputebandtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keqtqiadv View Post
03:00 | aaa vs. Nando_L (SUI) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from aaa Missing picks from Nando_L
Did GU change his name??
bandtree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #1211
country flag JM-Del-Potro

JM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM-Del-Potro View Post
I expected him to pick Raonic....I don't like this difference...
I said that. But I wonder why Soderling went *2-1(in 2nd set) and *1-0(in 5th set) winning only 1 game more, against 5/6 for Dolgopolov. And why he served at 130km/h, of course.

I hate Australian Open's QF, hope to not come back here again

Nikolay Davydenko * Mikhail Youzhny * Mario Ancic * Janko Tipsarevic * Andrey Golubev * Amer Delic * JP Brzezicki * Mathieu Montcourt * Ilia Bozoljac * Kei Nishikori * Thiemo De Bakker * Blaz Kavcic * Jerzy Janowicz * Henri Kontinen * Grigor Dimitrov * Tim Smyczek * Marcelo Demoliner * Lars Poerschke * David Goffin * Yuki Bhambri * Marius Copil
JM-Del-Potro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #1212
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

TUESDAY II - Singles and Doubles SF day 1

* Send your picks to BOTH Tytta!. AND keqtqiadv. IF you DON'T DO THIS, your picks WON'T be valid, it doesn't matter if you are playing only singles or doubles. DO IT PLEASE.
* Send only the player's last name;
* Matches are best of 5 sets;
* If you play Tytta!. or keqtiqadv, you should send your picks to jervisjames;
* Deadline: 12:30 PM local time. Send your picks tomorrow even if you lose today (losers draw - singles).

Tomas BERDYCH (CZE) vs Novak DJOKOVIC (SRB) SR3
Stanislas WAWRINKA (SUI) vs Roger FEDERER (SUI) SR4

* Send your picks to BOTH Tytta!. AND keqtqiadv. IF you DON'T DO THIS, your picks WON'T be valid, it doesn't matter if you are playing only singles or doubles. DO IT PLEASE.
* Send only the player's last name;
* Matches are best of 5 sets;
* If you play Tytta!. or keqtiqadv, you should send your picks to jervisjames;
* Deadline: 12:30 PM local time. Send your picks tomorrow even if you lose today (losers draw - singles).

TT Games - Quizzes: TUESDAY II - TT Managers 2010
Old 01-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #1214
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

Quarterfinals

05:05 | stbanchile (CHI) vs. Allez-Alejo (USA) (SR 1:1) - SR Differences: NADAL 3-0 v 3-1
07:06 | (Q) Андреас (SRB) vs. (31) JM-Del-Potro (ITA) (SR 2:3) -
04:06 | Eland (NED) vs. TankingTheSet (NED) (SR 1:1) - SR Differences: None
05:06 | mcarvalho (POR) vs. (13) Rik. (NED) (SR 2:2) - CILIC vs. NADAL SR Differences: CILIC 3-1 vs. NADAL 3-0

00:00 | (15) FERNET (IND) vs. (LL) Sander. (NED) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from FERNET Missing picks from Sander.
00:06 | (21) Tennis-Engineer (IRN) vs. (10) keqtqiadv (BRA) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from Tennis-Engineer
00:00 | njnetswill (USA) vs. Machiavelli (CRO) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from njnetswill Missing picks from Machiavelli
00:00 | Overlord (FIN) vs. guille&tati4life (GBR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Overlord Missing picks from guille&tati4life

03:00 | aaa vs. Nando_L (SUI) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from Nando_L
06:06 | bandtree (CAN) vs. (5) Hellcat (GBR) (SR 2:2) - SR Differences: NADAL 3-1 v 3-0
03:02 | maru_angi (IND) vs. quiron (ARG) (SR 1:2) - Missing picks from maru_angi
00:06 | (Q) ExcaliburII (MON) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from ExcaliburII

00:00 | (Q) Jarl_02 (VEN) vs. (LL) ramos (BRA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Jarl_02 Missing picks from ramos
06:00 | Blarghman (CAN) vs. (LL) cserkinho (AUT) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from cserkinho
00:00 | (12) Jessebel (USA) vs. (16) Peta Pan (AUS) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Jessebel Missing picks from Peta Pan
00:00 | diego36arg (ARG) vs. felo (CHI) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from diego36arg Missing picks from felo

05:00 | Gavnich77 (GBR) vs. (27) ChinoRios4Ever (CHI) (SR 3:0) - Missing picks from ChinoRios4Ever
05:06 | MuriloBrasil (ARM) vs. (Q) Kirilenko-Fan (GER) (SR 1:4) -
06:03 | (7) Deboogle!. (USA) vs. Mincheff (BUL) (SR 2:1) -
00:00 | nickelS (RUS) vs. JMG (MON) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from nickelS Missing picks from JMG

04:06 | propaganda (BUL) vs. (Q) kingroger (GER) (SR 1:0) - SR Differences: NADAL 3-0 v 3-1
06:05 | Colt th Magnific (FRA) vs. Goldenoldie (GBR) (SR 2:2) -
00:00 | *Jean* (FRA) vs. Renaud (KAZ) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from *Jean* Missing picks from Renaud
00:00 | MaratPure (CHN) vs. Wojtek (POL) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from MaratPure Missing picks from Wojtek

03:00 | Cheeky Chick (GBR) vs. Black Friday (CAN) (SR 2:0) - Missing picks from Black Friday
00:00 | (Q) Bibberz (USA) vs. petesampras_1 (CHN) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from (Q) Bibberz Missing picks from petesampras_1
00:00 | (30) trucul (FRA) vs. extremaduratenis (ESP) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from trucul Missing picks from extremaduratenis
04:03 | (9) ZackBusner (GER) vs. igralec33 (SLO) (SR 1:3) -

00:00 | FiBeR (ARG) vs. (20) Boarder35m (GER) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from FiBeR Missing picks from Boarder35m
00:00 | Dupuis2006 (CAN) vs. Nev (ARG) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Dupuis2006 Missing picks from Nev
00:00 | hartnett (HKG) vs. Betty (ITA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from hartnett Missing picks from Betty
00:00 | (28) egiorazz (LIT) vs. Kissing_Rain (CHN) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from egiorazz Missing picks from Kissing_Rain

00:00 | (1) Björki (GER) vs. (6) Crocodile (FRA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Björki Missing picks from Crocodile
06:04 | (4) dusan1610 (SRB) vs. (17) KalleOnAir (GER) (SR 2:1) - Missing picks from KalleOnAir
00:05 | (Q) Dmitry Bond (RUS) vs. (25) rvugt (NED) (SR 0:3) - Missing picks from Dmitry Bond
00:05 | (22) orangehat (SIN) vs. sdtoot (GBR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from orangehat

00:00 | (24) Bolar Bolabi (AUS) vs. hallso (POL) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Bolar Bolabi Missing picks from hallso
00:00 | Gêmeos (CHN) vs. Eurofighter (GER) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Gêmeos Missing picks from Eurofighter
00:05 | mmarto193 (BUL) vs. (Q) Tuvalu (BRA) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from mmarto193
00:00 | Tomek. (POL) vs. -Evita- (LAT) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Tomek. Missing picks from -Evita-

05:00 | (32) CoolyBri (GER) vs. (LL) lucian_iasi (ROM) (SR 2:0) - Missing picks from lucian_iasi
00:05 | (29) Duncan (ZIM) vs. Shi Feng (CHN) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from Duncan
00:00 | Chris 84 (SLO) vs. (3) Hotzenplotz (GER) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Chris 84 Missing picks from Hotzenplotz
00:06 | ibreak4coffee (CAN) vs. Capriati Rules (USA) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from ibreak4coffee

00:00 | Pauchis (ARG) vs. JeffCandoi (ZIM) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Pauchis Missing picks from JeffCandoi
00:00 | (14) Labamba (FIN) vs. (Q) andrijagajic (SRB) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Labamba Missing picks from andrijagajic
00:00 | chowdahead25 (USA) vs. (Q) Lukescion (ITA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from chowdahead25 Missing picks from Lukescion
00:00 | mainman (CHI) vs. stealthisnick (ITA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from mainman Missing picks from stealthisnick

05:00 | mateusz2904 (POL) vs. jackjones (BRA) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from jackjones
00:00 | (Q) Dexter (BRA) vs. Harry_Callahan (ESP) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Dexter Missing picks from Harry_Callahan
06:00 | Ilovetheblues_86 (BRA) vs. _A_ (CRO) (SR 2:0) - Missing picks from _A_
00:05 | Snoo Foo (USA) vs. Marita (ARG) (SR 0:2) - Missing picks from Snoo Foo

04:00 | 156mphserve (CAN) vs. (Q) juakos17 (CHI) (SR 1:0) - Missing picks from juakos17
00:00 | AdeyC (GBR) vs. Elirj70 (BRA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from AdeyC Missing picks from Elirj70
00:00 | (23) manu86 (ARG) vs. (19) tennismaster882001 (CRO) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from manu86 Missing picks from tennismaster882001
00:00 | maldini (SUI) vs. (18) adee-gee (BLR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from maldini Missing picks from adee-gee

00:00 | (Q) Tepasaf (RUS) vs. scher (POR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Tepasaf Missing picks from scher
00:00 | leoneo (CHN) vs. ANDRE AGASSI (UKR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from leoneo Missing picks from ANDRE AGASSI
00:00 | (Q) 1987518LPF (CHN) vs. Redguard (RUS) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from 1987518LPF Missing picks from Redguard
00:00 | (8) Gallina (ARG) vs. (26) Mago#01 (ARG) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Gallina Missing picks from Mago#01

00:00 | (Q) Smasher (FIN) vs. (11) ostm89 (USA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Smasher Missing picks from ostm89
00:00 | (Q) Zovko v Lacko (GBR) vs. qczi (HUN) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from Zovko v Lacko Missing picks from qczi
00:00 | ghan (SRB) vs. (Q) Filipo (BUL) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from ghan Missing picks from Filipo
00:00 | balloon (SIN) vs. lukela85 (GBR) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from balloon Missing picks from lukela85

12:04 | Deathless Mortal (CRO)/JM-Del-Potro (ITA) vs. (8) KalleOnAir (GER)/Crocodile (FRA) (SR 5:1) - Missing picks from KalleOnAir (GER) Missing picks from Crocodile (FRA)
09:12 | (Q) Pigpen Stinks (USA)/Ekin (CHN) vs. (5) Hellcat (GBR)/dusan1610 (SRB) (SR 4:4) -
10:10 | rvugt (NED)/stbanchile (CHI) vs. GlennMirnyi (BRA)/Allez-Alejo (USA) (SR 4:3) - SR Differences: NADAL 3-0 +2 v. NADAL 3-1 +2
12:10 | (LL) Ilovetheblues_86 (BRA)/Belludal (BRA) vs. CoolyBri (GER)/mcarvalho (POR) (SR 4:4) - NADAL +2 vs. CILIC +2 SR Differences: NADAL 3-0 v. CILIC 3-2, NADAL 3-0 v. CILIC 3-1

Old 01-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #1215
country flag stbanchile

stbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive srs of my partner
stbanchile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote