down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #76
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Thanks for your report Via At least you saw his smiling face We're OK he's not so bad but he's losing matches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
Bad thing Clement hadn't very difficult draws first 3 tournaments, this luck won't happen for good
Yes for sure the bad draw will come Well often he's better in big matches than against average players in average tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
Looks like we're really going to Marseille.
It's nice

Next round of doubles is more tough vs Bopanna/Quesreshi. First match on court 6 tomorrow.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #77
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Thanks for the report on the matches. I heard about the Seppi match that Arnaud was being his usual self complaining about a train/audience/ballkids, but I don't really read that in your report. Maybe the person who told me this was exaggerating, like most non-Arnaud fans do when it comes to his behavior.

I don't think it's a joke... I guess it just cools down a lot at night, that happens in more countries during summer. Hot during the day, cold at night, no?
who did you hear that from? i think i pretty much knew all the few spectators on that court that evening, not personally of course, but rather in 'categories'... and you bet there literally wasn't anyone on my side

he's pretty much his usual self, not the worst that i've seen. i'm used to the 'norm' now. as you can tell from the reaction on GM on every thread that has his name on it, there are many others who are used to bashing him regardless. so no comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Thank you Via for ur report !!!
U're so unlucky....
I have a question...u said "cold"...it's a joke ???? lol
thanks (and you don't know the worst part of my luck yet )

yes it was cold for a summer evening, not as cold as what you're having of course! all my fingertips were numb towards the end of the match, i don't like cold much. the daytime max was about 21 deg C that day, i won't call that hot either.

Quote:
Via, did Arnaud have any chances in the 3rd set, or Seppi controlled his serve?
Thanks for report)
for me, once seppi picked up his game and broke serve in the 3rd, arno didn't have much of a chance afterwards. i could only hope for seppi to go off again, slipping on something or like that but evil wishes usually aren't granted

Last edited by Via : 01-20-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #78
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
We're OK he's not so bad but he's losing matches
yes that's the bottom line, winning/losing. that's why everything sounds like an excuse when one loses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Next round of doubles is more tough vs Bopanna/Quesreshi. First match on court 6 tomorrow.
good luck, the new pair will be tested again.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:54 AM   #79
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooo....
They were winning 4-1 in the third, but lost 4-6..I didn't see how it passed so bad, because my channel was off after 4-1, and they were quite dominating after losing in the first.
No Mika vs Arnaud in the next round
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 AM   #80
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nooooo....
They were winning 4-1 in the third, but lost 4-6..I didn't see how it passed so bad, because my channel was off after 4-1, and they were quite dominating after losing in the first.
No Mika vs Arnaud in the next round
in doubles it can turn fastly Pity for the guys if they had the lead and pity there were a streaming for doubles an i was sleeping Well they were surely playing well but lost

Down under is finished
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:38 AM   #81
country flag Via

oh well. i can't say i had high expectations of the doubles. i had the chance to go back to melbourne next week, but i reckoned they wouldn't make it to second week so i had already cancelled everything. for arno it's time to pack up and leave another year and we don't know what will happen.

i have the funny and odd pics up in my blog http://viastennisphotos.smak.co/vtpb...rnaud-clement/ so that we can recall the happier moments in melbourne!