Anderson Cooper is gorgeous. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #76
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anderson Cooper is gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Haines View Post
Not precisely. I have the "true tea."
Oh, the Brands hoe got me banned? Well, you know what they say about haters.

Oh, and yes, I know the difference between fantasy and reality. Sometimes I can get carried away, but of course, there is more to life than what you see up close, external things. It's the interior, what's on the inside that counts.

OMG, I just said something powerful with tons of depth See, everyone, there is more to me than just being flamboyant sex addicted party slut
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #77
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
I'm going to have his babies. I don't care if he's quite possibly gay. I'd be in a lavendar marriage with him
Old 01-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #78
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, he's back.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #79
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Oh no, he's back.
Novak is muy delicioso
Old 01-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #80
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Shout out to the haters:

Old 01-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #81
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambritfan View Post
Dunno, I'm a hetero (or straight, though I dislike that term). Although by the sounds of it, you have the qualities to make me change my mind. Even so it's pretty easy to resist you, considering I'm basically talking to a bunch of words strung up into ludicrously confident sentences in a box.

I don't find myself irresistible and girls tend to concur with this fact. I am the polar opposite of you.

I have no idea who Anderson Cooper is. I was hoping he was one of those really hot girls using a male stage name.

That is Anderson Cooper. Even as a hetero man, you must be able to see the hotness.

I have the qualities to change your mind? Awww, thanks

And, yeah, I can see why it would be easy to resist me given this is just a computer forum and all, but I mean, come on. Where else are you going to find more fun than talking with me

If you want to be irresistible, you have to be confident. Girls love a confident man. Walk around like you think you're irresistible and I'm sure the girls will follow you around like your Hugh Hefner.

Last edited by Filo V. : 01-14-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #82
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post

That is Anderson Cooper. Even as a hetero man, you must be able to see the hotness.

I have the qualities to change your mind? Awww, thanks

And, yeah, I can see why it would be easy to resist me given this is just a computer forum and all, but I mean, come on. Where else are you going to find more fun than talking with me

If you want to be irresistible, you have to be confident. Girls love a confident man. Walk around like you think you're irresistible and I'm sure the girls will follow you around like your Hugh Hefner.
Sure you know what girls want.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #83
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Sure you know what girls want.
Uh................duh

Girls ain't that complicated.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:54 AM   #84
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

I know who Anderson Cooper is, but when I first saw the thread title, I thought that there must be another Anderson Cooper.

So I come in here, and NOPE! It is indeed that Anderson Cooper of American cable news.

Which is weird. I don't think that women tend to find flaccid liberals attractive, but I guess men might?
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:00 AM   #85
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
I know who Anderson Cooper is, but when I first saw the thread title, I thought that there must be another Anderson Cooper.

So I come in here, and NOPE! It is indeed that Anderson Cooper of American cable news.

Which is weird. I don't think that women tend to find flaccid liberals attractive, but I guess men might?
Old 01-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #86
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Filo v.

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #87
Kip

Kip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond reputeKip has a reputation beyond repute

Eh....He's cute but his personality....
Kip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #88
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

OMG, that photo of Anderson

That photo is just too fucking sexy!!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #89
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip View Post
Eh....He's cute but his personality....
Not a fan of his personality? I think he's cute in personality too. He's got a real boyish air about him. Cuddle bunny material.

His BF is hot, too, in a rough trade sort of way:

Old 01-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #90
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

And we ALL know who wears the pants in that relationship