down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #46
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Adrian Vs Arno what an heartbreak for me At least he won one match and a tough one. Good luck to both for tomorrow.

Arno on his facebook he's happy and he went in bed at midnight

première victoire de 2011! c'était un match très sympa contre Xavier aujourd'hui, le public a été top avec moi!! j'ai joué un bien meilleur niveau que la semaine dernière à Brisbane. Il y a encore beaucoup de choses perfectibles, mais çà progresse! il est minuit ici, au lit!!
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #47
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Arnaud "cheats" on australia with new zealand. He has good vibes there !

It would be good to win 2/3 matches in auckland, we never know if he'll win as many matches in a row afterward in the year...

Allez Arnaud !

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #48
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Arno has a new job this week, he's coaching Adrian He was in the box of Adrian during his Monaco match and gave him hips. An article about our guys http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/news/arti...-second-round/

Quote:
Young French tennis prospect Adrian Mannarino has spent a good deal of the last few months learning from his experienced countryman Arnaud Clement in training.

Today he will need to put the friendship behind him as he tries to put the former Australian Open finalist out of the Heineken Open.

Mannarino caused the biggest upset of the first round when he beat fifth seed Juan Monaco of Argentina 6-4 6-3 in a surprisingly one-sided contest.

His reward was a second round match against last year's beaten finalist Clement, who overcame Belgium's Xavier Malisse 4-6 6-2 7-5 in an engrossing 2-1/2 hour contest.

"I practice with him. We have the same coach (Boris Vallejo), who's not here this week, so we are helping each other as much as we can," Mannarino said of Clement after his win over Monaco.

"He was really helping me during the match today."

Neither Mannarino, 22, nor Clement, 33, knew they would be playing in the main draw in Auckland as late as Friday last week.

Clement's second consecutive wild card was only confirmed on Friday when world number four Robin Soderling, for whom a wildcard was being held in case he was knocked out in Brisbane the week before, instead won the tournament.

Mannarino had to come through qualifying, something he also did in Brisbane last week.

"It was important thing before the Australian Open. I wanted to play a lot of matches so it was a good thing that I had to play quallies," he said. "I took a lot of confidence and now I'm playing really well."

The left-handed Mannarino looked a real talent when overcoming Monaco, his serve and forehand being particularly effective, and Clement thinks his practice partner has a good future.

"It's always tough to say but he has a big potential and I think he can do great things in the future," Clement said.

"It's going to be interesting for sure because he's improved a lot now and he's a very, very good player."
Old 01-11-2011, 10:48 PM   #49
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
It seems Arnaud "cheats" on australia with new zealand. He has good vibes there !

It would be good to win 2/3 matches in auckland, we never know if he'll win as many matches in a row afterward in the year...

Allez Arnaud !
yeah he cheats on us! sleeping with nz while he's married to us! can't complain when the mistress is so hot with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Arno has a new job this week, he's coaching Adrian He was in the box of Adrian during his Monaco match and gave him hips. An article about our guys http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/news/arti...-second-round/
arno sounds like daddy arno well they'll have a family feud today... lol
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #50
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

the pupil has defeated the teacher, but not before i discover that the official website has a large pic of arno on its homepage banner. really amazing these kiwis....... http://www.heinekenopen.co.nz/
Old 01-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #51
country flag soulage

we can conclude that Arno is a good coach Well i just look at the stats and he was poor on return and ridiculous on second serve. Adrian is a good returner but not an amazing server. I assume Arno was a bit tired of his battle yesterday. Old body

It means bye bye to top 100 no IW and Miami DE. No we have to wait the draw of AO as his draw in Brisbane and Auckland was not so bad it could turn and he could draw a top player
Old 01-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #52
country flag Via

awwww soulage why are you always able to find the next depressing thing to think about?

outside of top 100, there aren't many direct entries anywhere not just IW and miami. we're back watching qualifying and challengers, until he strikes lucky some time, or....
Old 01-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #53
country flag soulage

a good thing is maybe he will fly soon to Melbourne and you will see him in he next days under the rain

Sometimes the challenger are more interesting that main tournament . I don't think it's so bad it depend how it will last long ? For IW and Miami it's because he could change his schedule. Anyway we can't expect too many things from his old body most important he's that he enjoys.

A little video about his fisrt win vs Malisse nice handshake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NB0c3y8DQ

In lequipe Arno is still presented as the best supporter of adrian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1201.jpg (117.1 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by soulage : 01-12-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #54
country flag Via

ahh melbourne has secret hiding places for players to train, most of the practice sessions we don't get to see. when fans go there early it's really only for watching qualifying. or unless they run into players around the city.

this sunday i suspect we may have another charity match for the floods. last year it's an impromptu arrangment for haiti, but now the disaster is right here in australia.

qualifying is already underway as we speak... everything's happening so fast.... lol

good luck to arno, i do hope to see him looking like enjoying his matches
Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #55
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
the pupil has defeated the teacher, but not before i discover that the official website has a large pic of arno on its homepage banner. really amazing these kiwis....... http://www.heinekenopen.co.nz/
I had to refresh about 5 times before I got to see Arnaud. He does stand out, 5 white shirts and then it suddenly is in your face red and purple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
ahh melbourne has secret hiding places for players to train, most of the practice sessions we don't get to see. when fans go there early it's really only for watching qualifying. or unless they run into players around the city.

good luck to arno, i do hope to see him looking like enjoying his matches
They do? That sucks! It's the same in Mons, but that's only a challenger. I didn't expect that at a grand slam.

I hope so too!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #56
country flag Via

arno has drawn andreas seppi... not the worst option but the guy still seems too strong for him lol i have to be ready for another grumpy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
They do? That sucks! It's the same in Mons, but that's only a challenger. I didn't expect that at a grand slam.

I hope so too!
yes melbourne sounds like the worst of the grand slams now when it comes to practice courts. there are a few that the public can still access but you can imagine the mob when anyone popular is there. things seemed to be better when mcnamee was running the show, oh well....
Old 01-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #57
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Seppi - that's not so bad.
But after him Tsonga...And there is not much sense to discuss next rounds Yeah, Arnaud won in the end of 2009 in fantastic tie-break but...but he still should beat Seppi first - and he has 0-3 record with Italian.
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #58
country flag soulage

last match on court 18 tomorrow . Arno always played his poorest tennis vs Seppi let's see what will happen this time.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #59
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

soulage I like ur way of analysing his next loss...lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #60
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like that, but I like your new avatar Soulage.