All the videos and audios of MaRaT! - Page 232 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #3466
country flag Marahsa

Marahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond reputeMarahsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

Safin-Gaudio
http://es-es.justin.tv/bluetv_03/b/276523135
Marahsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #3467
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Sileithel, thanks so much for the translations.

Highlights from Safin v Gaudio on Tuesday night. Which Marat won btw. 7-5 6-1.

monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #3468
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Rough translation of the video above:

Marat: "You take it in another way. You don't take it so...(doubts)...you've got to enjoy, not suffer on the court. So you go out to play, not to defend the points from the previous year, for example. So it gives you more options in the game, and you enjoy more, and you have a good time, and the audience sees that and appreciates it. When you're playing for the points, everything changes: you're much more nervous, your game results not so good, and there are bad results...well, many things that put a lot of pressure.
I sacrificed a lot of things to be a sportsman. I love it [tennis], it gave me everything, a good life."

Post match interview:

Journalist question: (...) 7-5, 6-1, the victory for Marat Safin...(...). Marat, 1st, I want to ask you how you saw the encounter.
Marat: Well, quite good, the 2nd set was better, ehm....I killed him in the second, the 1st one was tough [smiles].
Q: Gastón, despite a physical problem, we saw yo enjoy the match.
Gaudio: Yes, it's always fun for me to play against Marat, he is a friend, and also as I said yesterday, I think this is a great place to play so I really wanted to do it, even if my leg is not ok, it's fun for me to come play.
Q: How would you describe Marat's tennis?
Gaudio [looking very serious, but tongue in cheek]: Very bad, something to laugh at.
Q: No, I mean his tennis nowadays.
Gaudio [still looking serious]: Yes, a disaster...just like before: terrible. [Marat laughs]
Q: Let's see what Marat thinks. Marat, what do you have to say about Gastón's tennis?
Marat: Well, he's right, I'm quite bad, and well...he was a bit worse than me in the ranking [smiling], so we're on the same level. [People clap their hands].
Q: Ok, 7-5, 6-1, you were able to win before leaving Punta del Este. How did you live this two days and how did the city treat you?
Marat: Well, everything was very well. I wish a good final, and may the best win, and may they show something good.
Q: Ok, Gastón, the last one. Speaking of the final, Nalbandian and Bellucci will play, how will the match be?
Gaudio: It'll be good, the level will be a bit better than you just watched [laughs]. They will play to see who's better to start the year.
Q: Well, I will let the two of you, starting with Marat, to say goodbye to the people here at Punta del Este.
Marat: Well, I must say that, in fact, the final should have been between us two, but... it couldn't be. [smiles] Enjoy the final, it was a pleasure to be here, I hope to be able to come next year, and thank you for coming.
Q: Gastón, the same to you.
Gaudio: Awesome, thanks to all the people that came, and next year the final will surely be us.

Last edited by Sileithel : 12-31-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:11 PM   #3469
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileithel View Post

Q: How would you describe Marat's tennis?
Gaudio: [looking very serious, but tongue in cheek]: Very bad, something to laugh at.

Quote:

Q: No, I mean his tennis nowadays.
Gaudio [still looking serious]: Yes, a disaster ... just like before. Terrible.

Quote:

Q: Let's see what Marat thinks. Marat, what do you have to say about Gastón's tennis?
Marat: Well, he's right, I'm quite bad, and well...he was a bit worse than me in the ranking [smiling], so we're on the same level.

Thanks again for translating, Sileithel
Old 01-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #3470
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Thank YOU for sharing all the stuff, links, tweets, photos and vids you find
I'm quite lazy for stalking So if you work hard to find stuff, the least I can do is try to translate it
Old 01-02-2011, 11:05 PM   #3471
country flag monkey247

Marat comes down the escalator texting @ 0:10. Some mafiosi capo-style embracing, and that's basically it. (press conf clips are mostly Nalby).

Old 01-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #3472
country flag Sileithel

Major drooling...too many hot guys together xD
Old 01-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #3473
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's texting under the table as well @1:33 !
gato 's really cute !
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #3474
country flag monkey247

Short video of Marat arriving at the airport today. Gennie, can you grab it somehow? I can't find a way.

More caps in photo thread.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #3475
country flag monkey247

Two vids of Marat caught up in a fan feeding frenzy. First vid courtesy of peowen on MSF.

"Marat, how are you?"
"Still alive."

Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #3476
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Short video of Marat arriving at the airport today. Gennie, can you grab it somehow? I can't find a way.
My downloader won't even activate.

Thanks for finding the videos.
I don't know how he can be so nice to the fans after such a long flight - I would have been cranky!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:26 AM   #3477
country flag Gennie

Gennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Sorry I can't grab it either The site seems to have used some protection.
Gennie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:05 AM   #3478
country flag Gennie

Gennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond reputeGennie has a reputation beyond repute

TV news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtlegN8gS-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbrNqqLYabU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56kyElQzFM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JskpsLPBoVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK3UzrGGqSI

Last edited by Gennie : 01-05-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Gennie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #3479
country flag monkey247

From today, practice footage of all the players.

Marat gets mobbed in the usual way @ 0:22 and man-hugs Andre @ 0:41.
They apparently bury the hatchet @ 2:05.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #3480
country flag monkey247

Press conference footage from today.

Marat is sweating copiously again and he mops it up @ 1:00 and 1:13.
Andre teases him about it, saying Marat's afraid to play him after all these years.