Sending Birthday Wishes to David!!! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #76
country flag bibi_s

bibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Birthday Wishes to David!!!

Happy birthday David, be healthy and good luck in 2010!
Happy New Year to everyone and many enjoyable moments that we can share with our favorite player!
bibi_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2010, 03:05 AM   #77
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

i am late, hope according to the Argentina time, it's not late. Happy birthday David, all the best wishes to your new season and health as well.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #78
country flag freeandlonely

freeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch, I'm so sorry, I'm so late.
Happy birthday David!
And wish you have a good year on/off court.
freeandlonely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #79
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Sakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday David & happy new year to everyone.
Sakura 0101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #80
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday, David and a very happy new year to all here at the Nalby forum.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:12 AM   #81
country flag freeandlonely

freeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond repute

ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
freeandlonely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote