In the spotlight - EnriqueIG8 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #16
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - EnriqueIG8

i love the name of your mom. lady's name.classy.
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #17
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

1. If you were a flower, what would it be?

2. Do you think spanking children should be allowed?

3. Are you a religious person? Why/ Why not?

4. Cats or dogs?

5. 5 MTF posters you'd take to a desert island

6. Favourite subject at school / less favourite

7. What are your perfect sleeping hours?

8. Views on politics?

9. Which movie/ novel hero do you resemble?

10. What does make you laugh the most?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #18
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You probably mean their encounter in the SF at the Olympic Games 2000 where Tommy won in 2 sets. Roger was 18 at that time.
I probably meant their encounter at Australian Open 2002 It was when Tommy won 8-6 in the fifth, and I guess Roger weared the outfit in my avatar right? That was the one

Quote:
I understand what you mean I have to say I cried after that match as I was so happy for him that he finally got this trophy
Well no tears here, but almost. I was so happy. And when the Cantique Suisse (Swiss Anthem) came and you saw him and his tears it was enchanting to me. Forever in my heart that moment.

Quote:
And Andy is still probably one of Roger's biggest fans
Yes that's what I like about Andy too. He once said. " I'd love to hate him, but he's such a damn nice guy "

Quote:
We have the #1 in active and retired players in common
See, we're not that different after all. How great was the moment when Guga draw the heart in the RG clay. And his goodbye match against PHM.

Quote:
I can't really ask for anything more personally. I love my job and am able to do what I like to do in my free time. The only wish I have is health for myself and the people who are important to me
I'd wish that to for you aswell as my own environment. We'll be good in the next year, Doris

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words
Don't worry about it. Always kind words and praise for you.

Quote:
Karin was in Zürich with me this week at the Roger-Rafa exho

You can find her on her livejournal:

http://solarfallsrealm.livejournal.com/
I'll go and read her livejournal when I have the time on my hands.
She's such a nice person too. Say Hi to her from me when you see her next time IRL.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #19
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
]Why do you like Roland Garros the most of the Grand Slam tournaments?

Have you ever been to Rotterdam? I was at the tournament earlier this year with Karin because we wanted to see Rafa but unfortunately he didn't play.
I don't know, probably because of the big clay battles. The most pleasant time of the year too. And Wimbledon is too traditional for me.
Australian Open is great too but a difficult time schedule for us in Europe, and US Open is too 'American' in my opinion.

Yes actually I have been to Rotterdam this year on Friday Night session. Watched Youzhny battle Monfils for 3 hrs, that was the only match I saw because Flo Mayer withdrew against Nole I Know and he won't come this year too. Well we have to do with Nole and Muzza which isn't bad also.

Quote:
I think he and us fans will never forget this match Who knows what a victory in a best of 5 match against Rafa would have meant for his selfconfidence for other matches against him?
Yes I know. He could have defeated him in that one. Maybe another 1 or 2 RG's on his palmares wouldn't be that bad. Or his crushing loss at Wimby wouldn't have happened. Well we never know

Quote:
This loss will always hurt

Quote:
I didn't knew that you are a fan of him. When did you discover his music?

It must have been tough for you when he died. How did you found out about it?
Well I'm not his biggest fan but I admire him so much. I've watch the childhood movie and his interview with that English Pakistani. That was so difficult to watch, watching Michael cry during the interview. The guy has experienced so much, more bad things than good things but I hope he kinda enjoyed his life when he was doing what he loved most, performing on stage for his fans.

I think I discovered his music in the last year of elementary school when I was 11.

I told my mom immediately. I didn't cry or anything but I was pretty shocked. Of course he was in poor health but I didn't expect him to pass away so soon. And I found out because somebody popped up an MSN Name : The King of Pop is Dead. RIP

Quote:

There's probably a lot which you would like to tell your dad if you would have the chance, right?
Yes, a lot to talk about. He didn't see me graduate, get my drivers license and much more. So much has happened in these last 6 years.
We probably wouldn't have eaten a lot during that dinner.

Quote:
Good luck for it

What are you studying? You might have already told it in the Federer forum but I don't remember it now
Thank you Doris

I'm studying Management & Tourism, so I'm gonna get my management certificate to open my own store/restaurant anything else too.

Quote:
Which losses can we blame on you?

I don't know at the moment which threads you have opened which didn't turned out the way we wanted
I think I've opened up the Paris Masters thread in 2009 in which he lost immediately to Benneteau

I suppose my threads only work for the big work aka GS's

Quote:
Maybe we should make a contest about who should start the AO thread

Thanks for taking time to answer the questions Javier
Haha maybe we should. We'll throw that in the Fed forum on the 2nd of January, deal?

Of course the pleasure was all mine. Thanks for asking me these questions and taking the effort to read my answers as well!

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
Old 12-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #20
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl3nnVD View Post
Most questions I'd ask would probably get me banned, so I'll have to think of new ones... Give me some time... lol.
No problem mate. Ask what you want too in here.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #21
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by straitup View Post
What would someone have to pay you to get you to sing a California Gurls (theMEESH remix)?
Haha a lot since I'm not a good singer. Maybe it's a good idea for next year's campaign
Really creative question though. theMEESH remix would def be a potential billboard hot 100 top 10 hit.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:45 PM   #22
country flag Gl3nnVD

Gl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond repute

Right... I hope I didn't ask any questions that have already been asked. And sorry, Enrique...but some questions could be embarrassing to you, lol. (knowing me...that was to be expected, really...)

Here it goes:

1) Do you sing in the shower?

2) Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a child?

3) Do you have any phobias?

4) Name one piece of clothing you can't live without

5) Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they (pics are a plus)?

6) What is/was your least favorite subject in school?

7) What is your biggest pet peeve?

8) Are you supersticious?

9) What's the best advice you've ever received?

10) Other than Ricky Martin what music do you listen to the most? (couldn't resist, sorry lol)

11) If you had so much money that you wouldn't know what to do with, what would you do with it?

12) What's the rule you're proudest of breaking?

13) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

14) What is your favorite time of the day?

15) Do you know how many pieces of clothing you own?

16) On a scale of 6-to-47 how organized are you?

17) How accurate is your first impression of others? What is your first impression of me?

18) What would you do if you found a wallet and there was no ID in it?

19) If you were a colorful shape, what would it be; an orange triangle or a baby blue sphere or what?

20) Do you have any nicknames?

21) Do you usually dream? If so, are there any recurring dreams you have?

22) If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?

23) Do you have a crazy ex-story?

24) What does your signature look like? (and yes, I realise I'm close to identity theft... lol)

26) What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?

27) Does it matter who earns the most money in a relationship?

28) What's the best compliment you've ever received?

29) What's the biggest personal change you've made?

30) Tell us something about yourself that you have never told to anyone else (embarrassing is a plus).

31) Did you notice there wasn't a number 25 question?

32) Do you hate me now I asked you these questions?
Gl3nnVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:03 PM   #23
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post
such a shame,i love southern spain
I love a lot about it too, but I'm also happy here in the Netherlands.
Maybe I'll return someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I asked you that because I thought Enrique IG meant Enrique Iglesias.
I wanted to know if you had a strange crush on him or something.

Thanks for the answers, I think I know you a little bit better now.
Haha No strange crush, but indeed I do like Enrique Iglesias's music a lot.
I've been his concert twice, so yeah. I'm not a fan of his late 'dance' music stuff but I love his old albums.

Vivir, Quizas, Escape and Enrique are really good albums.
I don't like Julio though

I think you deserve a thread like this yourself, Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post
i love the name of your mom. lady's name.classy.
Classy name for a classy woman. My mom is a darling

Last edited by EnriqueIG8 : 12-25-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #24
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Haha a lot since I'm not a good singer. Maybe it's a good idea for next year's campaign
Really creative question though. theMEESH remix would def be a potential billboard hot 100 top 10 hit.
No doubt...I would put it on my iPod.

Thanks for the answer
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Thanks for the questions Nat, hope you will enjoy reading the answers.

1. If you were a flower, what would it be?

Hyacinth(us) probably. Don't know why but it smells really good, just like me

2. Do you think spanking children should be allowed?

Haha spanking in a discipline way, yes. Spanking in a sexual way, a big no-no.

3. Are you a religious person? Why/ Why not?

I don't see myself as an atheist. I consider myself Catholic but not an extreme one. I believe there is something more in the world but the whole hell thing, doing everything by the bible that's what I don't believe.

4. Cats or dogs?

I don't like cats at all. Dogs over cats anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Say Hi to my dog, Kyra.

How can you not love that.

5. 5 MTF posters you'd take to a desert island

Since I'm a guy and I probably have my needs on that Island I have to go with 5 women.

1^ Nole Fan
2^ Nathaliia
3^ Tulipe
4^ Gretchen.

5^ Clay Death, to have some conversations with and battle with from time to time to keep myself sharp and strong.

6. Favourite subject at school / less favourite

Like; Geography. I like everything about other cultures, countries and the information about our planet.

Dislike; Math. I'm not bad it I just don't like working with numbers all day.

7. What are your perfect sleeping hours?

Probably from 3AM till 11AM. I'm not a morning person, don't have a big morning mood but I like to be awake till late and sleep till late .

8. Views on politics?

I don't vote everytime I get the chance but I would say my view on politics is social liberal.

9. Which movie/ novel hero do you resemble?

Superman. I can do anything, rescue you, look amazing in spandex and like Superman I have 1 weakness, not kryptonite but women

What does make you laugh the most?

Normally plain jokes wouldn't cut the mustard with me. I prefer stories from friends of me, or other people. You know stories that happened to them in real time.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #26
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I probably meant their encounter at Australian Open 2002 It was when Tommy won 8-6 in the fifth, and I guess Roger weared the outfit in my avatar right? That was the one
WRONG on that one old pal

that famous t-shirt was part of his 2003 look

this was his 2002 look after losing to Tommy

this is a nice article i always kept.. 'Federer's lost Years'

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis...?page=fullpage
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:23 AM   #27
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

your avatar is 2003 AO, i can tell by the red star behind Fed - the Heineken sign
Old 12-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #28
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
WRONG on that one old pal

that famous t-shirt was part of his 2003 look

this was his 2002 look after losing to Tommy

this is a nice article i always kept.. 'Federer's lost Years'

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis...?page=fullpage
Thanks for the article mate. I'm gonna read it for sure. He did lose 8-6 in that match in the fifth, right?

Did you like the shirt from my avatar, too?
We're you a Fed fan in that time already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
your avatar is 2003 AO, i can tell by the red star behind Fed - the Heineken sign
You're right. It was the 5 setter against Nalbandian (in which he lost too) when he wore this. I remember he had a yellow shirt too that year, right?

Old 12-28-2010, 02:29 AM   #29
Banned!

yeah he wore that t-shirt and the yellow all of that 2003 season, not just at AO

i was a fan of Fed back then yes, but i was more for Henman at that time. both them lost horribly in R16 at that 2002 AO... Fed as you know to Haas (had mp's typically) and Henman blasted out by Bjorkman
Old 12-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #30
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the answers and your dog is fabulous

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote