2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 74 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #1096
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Holy macaroni

Heidi you have surpassed yourself recently - suit pics premiere close ups the tartan/leather get up pics

Thank you so much
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #1097
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Oh, man! The close-ups above at that Predators premiere!!!!

He looks so kind, understanding and warm-harted, I don't even care he's hot and whatever, I want him to adopt me!

Plus, am I completly wasted or did he have a moment of looking ...priestly?! I know, I know Marat the priest is like the oxymoron of the day.

He has a truly very, very elegant, expressive and inteligent face and, most probably, one of the most piercing eyes I have ever seen.

Very, very nice photos. Thx, Monkeytattoo.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #1098
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile, back at Sitec-Dynamo tennis club ...

You're just too good to be true, can't keep my eyes hands off of you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Zaz: View Post

Heidi you have surpassed yourself recently ... Thank you so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post

Very, very nice photos. Thx, Monkeytattoo.
Thanks guys, it just gets unnervingly quiet in here at times.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #1099
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Sexy can I?

Last edited by monkey247 : 09-03-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: photo re-post
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #1100
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Marat photographed by Natalya Rogozina for the World Wildlife Foundation. Via VK.com and Big Picture.

original

Quote:

The photo exhibition "New Year bears and other toys" opened on line 1 Department Store on 01 December. On the occasion of the opening were several stars who took part in a charity project aimed at helping the white bear. All heroes have got a photo exhibition in the lens of the famous star photographer Vladimir Shirokov. But Vladimir proposed that Natalia Rogozina try as his colleagues - a photographer! The beauty-athlete also had to do photo shoots of their famous friends for the exhibition "New Year's bears and other toys."

"The place became a movie set, my boxing gym," Natalya told Woman.ru. "I think they've all turned out beautifully. And the best picture is of Kolka Valuev, since he was generally very easy to work with." Also visiting Natalia Rogozina as models were Marat Safin, Edgar Zapashnyy, Pierre Narcisse. Anyone who wants to see her work, visit GUM.
Quote:

Polar bears - the largest predators of the animal world, but at the same time, due to its unusual coloring, surprisingly sweet and charming. Not accidentally, the white bears are so fond of children. However, human intervention in the affairs of nature, global warming and climate change cause the melting of the ice, but at the same time violate the usual habitat of these animals. To draw public attention to the threat of extinction of polar bears, Coca-Cola Company in conjunction with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has a unique charity event, which was attended by many stars of show business: Vladimir Presnyakov, a group of "Factory", Dmitry Koldun, Anastasia Volochkova, Irakli, Anfisa Chekhov and others.
webpage

Last edited by monkey247 : 09-03-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #1101
country flag monkey247

At the DC final in Belgrade watching the opening rubber between Serbia and France (Tipsarevic v Monfils) with Gennady Timchenko (L) and Goran Djokovic (R).

Old 12-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #1102
country flag sunny777

sunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond reputesunny777 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the news and a photo. Marat in the form of some tired, very tired. eyes red.
sunny777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #1103
country flag monkey247

Marat courtside today during Tipsy v Monfils, from the FFT website.

XXL original
Old 12-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #1104
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

hehe.. he looks SO bored.

But I bet if Serbia wins Nole will take him out for some fun.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #1105
country flag monkey247

^ He does look as if he's had enough, maybe that pic was taken during Tipsy's 3rd set bageling and Marat's feeling his (Tipsy's) pain.

Another pic from today, again there's Timchenko on the left ...

webpage
Old 12-04-2010, 12:55 AM   #1106
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Heidi! Just came by to say a huge THANK YOU for all of the amazing photos lately... I've been both incredibly busy and sick, so, havent had much time to post. Things are getting better (as am I) so, wanted to pop in to say to you and everyone, and again, bow down to you and your incredible Marat picture-finding & news hunting skills - without you we would be a lost bunch for sure
Old 12-04-2010, 09:04 AM   #1107
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the gorgeaus photos monkeytattoo

And following your Gennady Timchenko lead I found this one: August 2010

Apparently Marat attendend the Open the Cavaliere that took place at the Smash Club in Cavaličre, France.
From left to right: Gennadi Timchenko (Smash Club owner), Patrice Hagelauer (old Yannick Noah's coach), Marat Safin and Eric Taille (Smash Club manager where the picture was taken)

source from here: http://www.nicematin.com/article/spo...r-se-ressource
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #1108
country flag monkey247

^ Thanks Alya, that's already been posted here and here.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #1109
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post

Heidi! Just came by to say a huge THANK YOU for all of the amazing photos lately... I've been both incredibly busy and sick, so, havent had much time to post. Things are getting better (as am I) so, wanted to pop in to say to you and everyone, and again, bow down to you and your incredible Marat picture-finding & news hunting skills - without you we would be a lost bunch for sure
Sherri, I'm so sorry to hear you've been up against it. The possibility that someone could be too physically incapacitated to post here, just never occurred to me. *hangs head in shame* This is the best medicine I reckon, for when you're feeling blue ...

Last edited by monkey247 : 05-12-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #1110
country flag monkey247

One more from Belgrade yesterday.

webpage