RafaChat Part 35 - Page 293 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #4381
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Clay Court Clowns Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yay you. Do you not like to watch in Russian because you don't speak it or because you boycott it? I would have thought you would speak Russian. to you and your language abilities.
The main reason I don't like to watch those channels in Russian is because I don't like voice-overs. It's just one person saying everything and not in an exciting voice. Very boring. And some details may be lost in translation. I know Russian rather well, well enough to watch TV but I have some problems speaking it because I've had very little practice in it for the last 10 years. As a matter of fact, the guy who came to set it up yesterday was Russian and I had to communicate with him in Russian. It was difficult for me.

There may also be some truth to the boycotting thing you suggested. I don't like the language very much, and that's probably related to historical and political reasons.

Quote:
btw, I watched the bike video! SO adorable. And the one boy running all the time beside his bike. I didn't understand anything except mama and daddee -- which I was surprised wasn't papa. Anyway, just the sound of it reminded me of swedish.
He said mama when I asked him who would be riding his bike if he wasn't going to do it And the daddee sound was actually "tēti" I don't think Latvian is at all similar to Swedish, the sound of it is more similar to Finnish.
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #4382
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I am trying to picture Rafa jumping up and down in the locker room, mouthing the lyrics: "In sleep he sang to me, In dreams he came, That voice that calls to me and speaks my name, And do I dream again for now I find, The Phantom of the Opera is there, Inside my mind"
how did i miss this the first time around great find scoobsy

where is scoobsy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #4383
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i couldn't resist

WG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Good morning everyone.

Yes, the earthquake news is dreadful all the way around. Over 200 people dead now.

I have to say, earthquakes scare me a lot. I wouldn't like to live near a fault line.
I miss Boston

Quote:
so is PD going to be a regular poster then?

This is the best chat thread ever.
Once you start posting in here it's difficult to stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Metis!

One Estonian student was studying in n L'Aquila. The house where she lived crashed but she got out alive.
It must have been a terrible experience. Many of the students who flew back were still in shock when they met their families at the airport.

Maria did you ever tell us how the opera was? You saw 'Un Ballo in Maschera' no?

Quote:
everyone who didn't make the hater list and isn't happy with the "et al" position - either make your hating memorable or become fangirls
I think I'll go with option 1
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #4384
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yep. Back home to 3 inches of snow.
yuck

did you watch house last night? can you believe the way they did it?

though we can't really discuss it because evita doesn't want to be spoiled. but i was shocked.

and also very relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I made the semi-haters list Altough I think Wilde was rather mild with her doubles partner me
but of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #4385
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

0/5 on bps

48% 1st serve it was like, 89% or sommat on sunday...
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #4386
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but i was shocked.

and also very relieved.
Evita, if this is a tiny spoiler, let me know and I'll lend you my "how to kill a vampire" stuff. Some of it will work on mere mortals as well.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #4387
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yuck

though we can't really discuss it because evita doesn't want to be spoiled. but i was shocked.

and also very relieved.

but of course
I didn't watch it yet, so don't tell me. We rented Twilight and watched that instead, but my TiVo recorded it, so I'll watch it later today most likely.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #4388
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here.

Just very busy with work today.

It's hard to skive on a conference call
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #4389
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

maria, i'm still waiting to hear where i was mean to you?
It's OK.
You and Metis make it sound like I'm some hussy. I was simply being nice to our guest here. But it's OK.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #4390
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
Pablin is getting gammed, NID.
I picked Ouanna for TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Hema you're the first MTFer that I've dreamt about. It was a couple of nights ago actually, though I didn't actually 'see' you in the dream. I was walking leisurely by the sea and suddenly decided to give you a call. You answered the phone and were really thrilled when you found out who it was. At that moment I realized I didn't know your number and we were both amazed by the improbability of the situation.

Quote:

and also very relieved.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #4391
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

0/7 now

poor schmoo is prolly mad tired
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #4392
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Evita, if this is a tiny spoiler, let me know and I'll lend you my "how to kill a vampire" stuff. Some of it will work on mere mortals as well.
Thanks, Hilde But it's not a spoiler (for me anyway) so you can keep it to yourself for the time being.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #4393
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea, Horia Tecau is playing doubles with Frederico Gil in Casablanca.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #4394
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RafaChat Part 35

Bump
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread