2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 70 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 AM   #1036
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Hey, people, what is it actually that you have against Osipova??!

OK, so you don't like her physical appearance. I have seen countless posts here about how you find her tacky, tasteless, etc., etc....in my opinion, it is totally un-elegant to mock somebody's looks. And, off the record, I personally find her pretty and totally understand why a man could find her attractive. Not to mention the fact that...pretty or not pretty, tacky or not tacky, plastic or not plastic...isn't she the only one around here who actually had a thing with him??? All other Marat Safin former lovers, flings or one-night-stands lurking in here are politely required to out themselves).

Second, you make such a big deal about how she may carefully manipulate her way back with Safin via his sister, his father's army comrades or maybe his cleaning lady!!! AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT, I'D LIKE TO KNOW?! Maybe she still has feelings for him, after all I presume none of us here could object to a woman's refusing to let him go? What are we all mainly doing here other than enjoyin a litte Safin centered escapism?! Please, just don't give me the "we're here to talk tennis!" b...t!

Finally, maybe she does it for publicity...here I would just like to say that each of us, in our jobs, do more or less un-pretty things just to keep the business running...and in this economy, could anyone really blame us? Then why blame her?

Summing up, I really do not understand all this fuss about this lady...if you don't like her for this or that reason, then stop talking about her!!

Not to mention that if she ever drops by and reads such things about herself, it could be really hurting for her … and that's just plain mean.

Last edited by little_masha : 11-03-2010 at 09:36 AM.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #1037
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

[quote=little_masha;10486898]Hey, people, what is it actually that you have against Osipova??!

Well, all of the above - and probably another quite long list if I thought about it, since you asked - I'm not requiring you to agree with me - and I am not stating anything as fact - I merely observe what is presented in the public media for all to see and comment on - problem? not as far as I am concerned.

I don't think I have 'mocked' her 'physical' appearance - her dress sense and her taste - sure I do - in a city full of women where dressing like a hooker isalmost a uniform, somehow she always manages to look the commonest slapper of the lot - and that's actually quite an achievement....(and yes yes, I KNOW all about how different is the sensibility of eastern-european women when it comes to 'fashion' - lets face it, there are so few men relative to women in Russia that they all HAVE to conform to the teenage spank-fantasy stereotype if they are to stand ANY chance of getting a man - even a short, fat, old one...)that is MY opinion - of course you may think she is the epitome of elegance - go right ahead!

And, um, without being too un-elegant about it, since when was Marat "Mr exclusive" ? as for your assertion that
"each of us, in our jobs, do more or less un-pretty things just to keep the business running... " I beg to differ - I don't know what you do, but that not not how I do business - and lastly - if you don't see anything wrong with manipulating someones friends or family in order to gain a perceived advantage - then we clearly have very different ideas of 'right' and 'wrong'....

Last edited by inez : 11-03-2010 at 10:29 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #1038
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post

in my opinion, it is totally un-elegant to mock somebody's looks.
But it's OK to mock some poor orphan kid's artwork, right?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7557&post=1565

Or call Marat a bitch ...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...9432652&post=9

Or refer to his attire using a playground insult ...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...46312&post=244

Or mock his (in)ability to accessorise ...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...6002&post=1960

Quote:

Not to mention that if she ever drops by and reads such things about herself, it could be really hurting for her … and that's just plain mean.
Rights and Wrongs don't come into it. If you dress like a hooker in public, especially if it's part of the day job, people are bound to comment on it.
I don't imagine Ms Osipova thinks she's the exception, plus she is 100% aware of the image she's projecting and the likely outcome of doing so:
in a word, attention.

I'm not fussed about Marat's private life - I have no right to be - and he's too shrewd a judge of character ever to let someone ride on his coattails
for purposes of self promotion. I'm sure all his fans will wish him utmost happiness when he decides to settle down and start a family, whether
that's with Nastya (unlikely) or someone else.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #1039
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, give it a sighting of Nastya and this forum immediately springs to life!
Before tempers start flaring, (and please don't shoot me for saying it) I just think we should just agreed to disagree :P
Some people dislike Natya (whether her appearance, her lifestyle, her dress sense, or whatever) others think she's not that bad. Fine! To each his/her own. Accept that and let it go.
Let's just enjoy the now more rare Marat sightings in all his splendour

p.s. I went to KC a couple of years ago and had the 'pleasure' of sitting 2 chairs away from Nastya In person and without make-up she does have a pretty face, so I can see why Marat is/was attracted to her.
On another note, and although I'm on an entire different level from Nastya, as a fan I did my share of 'crazy' stalking things just to get a sighting or a word with Marat and although I was never offensive or intrusive nor have I ever invaded his private space, I know some of my friends at times thought I was a bit too crazy It's all in the eye of the beholder.
If he and Dinara don't care and are still friends with Nastya, why should we care?
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #1040

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Dearest dear Monkeytatoo,

OMG ))))))))))))))))))) the orphans ))))) I also called him a bitch ))))))))))))

I just can't belive you made such an extensive research of my "work" with MTF (that I must admit I found quite funny out of this
small antology that you put together, may my vanity be pardoned)

I'm half histericaly amused by the fact that you seem to simply not get a joke when you see it, half afraid by the virulence of your reply. Dear, I swear I am not Nastya Osipova!

Woman (you simply must be a woman, no sexist thing intended!), take it easy, relax, try to enjoy your time here, on MTF...you know marat would want you to )))))

Or is this simply because of our previous quarrel (was it this summer?) when I tried to defend the (now apparently defunct) MahRaht agains you?

Whatever the answer to the question above, you must be kidding about such reactions...
Old 11-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #1041

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
If you dress like a hooker in public
... you end up with Marat Safin...it may not be for life...but it could definitely kill you! ))))))))

Does anybody in here know Osipova? Nastya, are you here with us?

Come out, dear, join out gathering, maybe you could add something to this fruitfull topic of yourself...where I apparently stand by you just because...I have to do something to repay my sin of having mocked a poor child's drawing!

Last edited by little_masha : 11-03-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #1042
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say I really care about her. Can't remember her name most of the times. Also, since she appeared here, it seemed to me marat was photographed with a million girls. I hardly care anymore, to tell the truth.

Quote:
OK, so you don't like her physical appearance. I have seen countless posts here about how you find her tacky, tasteless, etc., etc....in my opinion, it is totally un-elegant to mock somebody's looks.
It depends what you mean by looks, I'm not sure about this. I would never mock someone fat/ugly/whatever, some are born prettier, some not, and it would be nasty, indeed. But if "looks" mean clothes and style, then I don't feel bad mocking vulgarity, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
(...)Score 1 for the french maid - (...)
(...)on the part of the french maid (...)
What's that ? French ? Is it a phrase ? What does it mean ?

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #1043
country flag Iana

Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[b]Hey, people, what is it actually that you have against Osipova??!
and what to and like to Osipova ,do not you think that Marat deserves something better of this second hand (i apologize for the phrase)
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #1044
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Стихийное бедствие for posting these pics to: http://www.atptour.ru/viewtopic.php?...2490&start=660 The comment there is that these are photos from the match with Marcos but it doesn't say which match. I'm assuming that its one of Marcos Baghdatis' matches at the Kremlin Cup 2010.

Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:26 AM   #1045
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Стихийное бедствие for posting to: http://www.atptour.ru/viewtopic.php?...2490&start=660

Old 11-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #1046
country flag Soozka

Thanks to Стихийное бедствие for posting these to http://www.atptour.ru/viewtopic.php?...2490&start=660

Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #1047
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Great pics, thank you Natural Disaster and Soozka.

KC afterparty, Playhouse, 24 October 2010.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #1048
country flag monkey247

Found on MSF, thank you mona lisa

Practice at The Courts Tennis Center, possibly yesterday.

The Courts

webpage

Last edited by monkey247 : 11-05-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #1049
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

Good God, he was on a tennis court? LMAO. I need to go lie down now.
FG
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:55 AM   #1050
country flag taram

taram is on a distinguished road

soˇˇhappyˇˇthatˇˇheˇˇisˇˇbackˇˇtoˇˇcourt~
taram is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote