2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 69 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #1021
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Wow Gennie, those caps are just Thank you so much.

Some leftovers from Kremlin Cup, women's semifinal (Kirilenko-Dushevina), 23 October and closing party, 24 October.
Front row R to L: Polina Deripaska, Sergei Leonyuk, director of the men's tournament, and Leonyuk's gf, I think.
Does anyone know who is the guy sitting next to Marat?

webpage

webpage

Another article in lifesports.ru, courtesy of svetlanka on gotennis.ru , on Marat's weight loss since retirement.

Google translate
Quote:
Leanness Marat celebrate all - both friends and relatives. At the same time Safin has never tired of repeating that he has not picked up a racquet and does not pull on the court. Nevertheless, the conqueror of female hearts still looks incredible and radiates life and energy. Rumor has it that after his trip to the mountains, the tennis player became interested in yoga and exchanged the court for a mattress.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #1022
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Thank you, Gennie and Heidi!
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:41 AM   #1023
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

More closing party pics, from here, here and here.

Random pic from the Caesar's Tennis Classic earlier this year, 10 April 2010.

Last edited by monkey247 : 02-09-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: to fix a broken link
Old 11-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #1024
country flag monkey247

Nastya has gone to a Hallowe'en party dressed as ... a member of Blestyachie! Thanks to Diana on atptour.ru for the tip-off.

Playhouse, Moscow, 30 October 2010.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #1025
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute

why they r together ....!?
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #1026
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Big Yin, I'll forgive you the blonde ... but the cardi? Were you guising as someone's dad? A cardigan in a nightclub? And it was buttoned! LMAO.
FG

PS Keep up the good work with the tartan. You are becoming more and more Scottish every day. Aff yer heid, as we say. LMAO. Welcome to the club.
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #1027
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

actually i rather like the cardigan. much less that blonde

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:18 AM   #1028
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by flender View Post

why they r together ....!?
It's unlikely they're back together as a couple , but their social circles are bound to overlap
here and there (maybe just in nightclubs). To me Marat doesn't seem the type to go in for grand
reconciliations. I could be wrong of course.

Anyway, I've been sitting on these pics for ages, may as well post them now, if only to banish the
thought of a blow-up doll pneumatic blonde pop singer as the future mother of his children.

With a mystery brunette, possibly 2008.

At Chez Fonfon with the same woman, Marseilles, February 2009.

China Open players party, Beijing, 05 October 2009.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:34 AM   #1029
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear - I was waiting for this!
I wouldn't read too much into these pics, girls - look at the rest of the pics from the night, look who else was there, and remember that NAsty has been working long and hard to ingratiate herself with Dinara and Dinara's circle of Moscow friends for months - it was almost inevitable she would not let an opportunity to get herself photographed with Marat again pass by!

In the context of a huge party I would not conclude that this makes the idea that they are a 'couple' any more real than it was before her sudden appearance as Dinara's "new best friend" at the Kremlin Cup party - calculated to get her back in the news as "marats bride' - and to boost her profile having been virtually invisible for the last year and a half - and just in time for the release of a new song by the girly troupe (I just can't think of them as 'musicians' - or a 'band'.. even 'singers' is a stretch...) how transparent can you BE, I ask you - but then subtlety was never NAstya's forte... lets wait to see how long it is before she starts blabbing to the yellow press again - she probably feels she needs to do some more groundwork first - be seen with him a few more times instead of just his sister - but she won't be able to keep her mouth shut completely.... a leopard can't change it's spots(not even if they paint themselves all over and pretend they are a kitten...)

Looking at these pics, if they were together 'romantically' (I use that word carefully), then surely the body language would be intimate ? compare the pics from the Kremlin Cup party 2 years ago(if you can stand looking at that paisley print dress and ugg boots again...) with these - they look like just like all the other photos of Marat in nightclubs with someone or other - just another 'fan-poto' in terms of the body language.

Marat has said more than once that he always remains amicable with his ex girlfriends (although I can think of one notable exception, the one he refuses to even think about) and for all we know, far from arriving (or leaving) together - Marat looks like he just stopped by on his way somewhere else - Its so totally Marat - going to what was always going to a 'fancy-dress' party on the Saturday of halloween ( I assume it was 'fancy-dress - with Nasty you can't always tell...Meoowww hSssssssss !!) dressed like...well - yeah, a bit of a granddad - but he was there to stand in the semi-darkness by the bar and look, not touch ...

Of course NAstya will be pulling out ALL the stops to capitalize on her connections to the Safin family whatever they are - or am I being too harsh and cynical? - but we have seen it all before and I will be GOBSMACKED if this lasts any longer than previously - ie: it will all die down in a couple of months ..... BUT, if he HAS decided to re-visit and old story (which I find almost impossible to believe, frankly,) then we should all just wish him happiness in his choice, right?
Old 11-02-2010, 12:39 AM   #1030
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

...sorry monkeytattoo - I was composing my above edict and had a problem posting then I edited - I agree with your more succinct summary posted above!
....I have to conclude.....the pneumatic blonde really is quite revolting....surely NOT, marat...
However, remember this - Mama Rausa will be watching all this very closely from the wings - her daughter AND her son.....and miss french maid will be matchsticks before she's knows it - it's not so much a question of how - but WHEN....

Last edited by inez : 11-02-2010 at 12:45 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #1031
country flag taram

taram is on a distinguished road

That girl in china open was just a random model set up by the sponsor to walk the runway with Marat and she is a chinese girl who is obviously not the same one with that of those 2 pics above~
taram is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #1032
country flag monkey247

^ Yes, I'm pretty sure peeps recognise the girl from the China Open players party. Freakyfrites wrote an immortal blog entry about it. My post was merely a selection of pics of Marat with "not-Osipovas", to serve as a distraction from the real one.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:13 PM   #1033
country flag monkey247

With promo reps for VIP-International, from this year's Kremlin Cup.

XXXL original
Old 11-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #1034
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post

Oh dear - I was waiting for this! ... remember that NAsty has been working long and hard to ingratiate herself with Dinara and Dinara's circle of Moscow friends for months
They may be genuine friends, who knows? http://www.lifesports.ru/news/42296
Old 11-03-2010, 01:45 AM   #1035
country flag inez

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
They may be genuine friends, who knows? http://www.lifesports.ru/news/42296
Of course, you're right monkeytattoo - it's not entirely impossible that Nastya is a genuine friend of Dinara - however, the trip to the ice-hockey (with Myskina and her troupe, no less,) is post their KC party 'coming out' and I would cast the following observations out there for people to consider....

Nastya's failed romance with Marat was over very close to 2 years ago - it's common knowledge that Osipova was posting messages to Dinara on her Russian page (and Dinara was responding) since then- so from the start of 2009, and more recently, over the last year, to her facebook page. It is therefore likely that they have been 'friends' on the internet for a coupleof years, give or take a couple of months.

It therefore seems ODD, given the length of time they have apparently been 'friends', and the fact that Dinara must have spent a significant period of time in Moscow in the last 18 months, given her injuries and general lack of form (and even accounting for the fact that she would not have been in Moscow for all of the time she wasn't playing), that the FIRST time they are seen out together is the 2010 Kremlin Cup Party - crawling with press and with a guaranteed frenzy in store from the yellow press, who were largely responsible for maintaining the illusion that she was still involved with Marat for months after they had split?? ( Score 1 for the french maid - now of course, it's entirely possible that they have met regularly outside of the eyes of the paps and press in moscoe over the previous several months,...but given Nasty's love of the flash - how likely IS that??? just askin....)

Since the KC, Dinara and Nasty appear to have been inseparable - going to the Federoff&Vengeroff launch,(being snapped by the paparazzi - score 2 for Nasty...) being involved in that childrens charity presentation for the blind kids that Dinara attended and presented prized along with Alexey Yagudin (score three for the new and caring with a social conscience NAsty - Marat, are you watching, I love kids too....)....going to the hockey and being photographed again (score four) and then, wouldn't you know it, within another week, the clincher GOAL - score 5 - whether by accident or design, the photo op with the big guy comes along...sit back and wait for the proposal, Nasty!

Or is it just me??? jeeze...maybe I am judging her too harshly.....and all these things are just coincidence..... or all part of a carefully orchestrated plan on the part of the french maid who is clearly intent on working her way back into contact with Marat via his family ? what's the verdict??? I'd say so far she's playing a good game - but it's only half-time - as for me, I can't wait for the second half!