Pictures - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #1366
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

More locker-room pics and Rama Yade is taller

i like this one too

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #1367
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Rama Yade (sport minister) is quite tall I think, not surprising
(pfff she's got the best job in the world, seriously, she attends to all the big sport competitions, and congratulates the athletes after the wins...my dream LOL)

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 09-22-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #1368
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
i get clicks from google and yahoo but it's just the page that they show when they embed the pic. if you get more clicks from the same person after that first one then congrats, they've actually click on to view the rest of your pics, and perhaps find out some more about you, but in my experience they're all one click wonders. i think people who use google and yahoo to view pics do not want to go to individual sites and galleries, they only want to stay within the original search. as far as they're concerned, the pics belong to google and yahoo

yes as i host my pics on my own hosting, i can set it up to serve out some other image to another website both google and yahoo have lately revamped their image search functioning, the obvious thing is the lightbox, so that you get to see even less of the original page for all the effort you've made to take the pics, upload them, set up the web page/galleries etc, that's all the recognition you get - a content feed for the big guys not a good use of my time for sure...
Usually when I find google in my referrals, I also have a lot of Flickr referrals from photo to photo, so I guess people click through.

I agree, but unfortunately there's nothing to do except not upload anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Rama Yade (sport minister) is quite tall I think, not surprising
(pfff she's the best job in the world, seriously, she attends to all the big sport competitions, and congratulates the athletes after the wins...my dream LOL)
That really sounds like a dream job!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:26 AM   #1369
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Usually when I find google in my referrals, I also have a lot of Flickr referrals from photo to photo, so I guess people click through.

I agree, but unfortunately there's nothing to do except not upload anymore.

That really sounds like a dream job!
that sounds like flickr does a better job of retaining google hits in its design it's only when you realise the pic grabbers are getting more google hits than your flickr page, then you have to worry but not now. so maybe you should consider sticking with flickr and not making your own website thanks for sharing your insight

... why were some of them dancing in their socks?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #1370
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really get a lot of hits overall, tho I found my Rotterdam set on a tennis blog. It was linked to my flickr page, so I was quite surprised to see that. For me flickr is really convenient, but I am also thinking of a website to organize the photos exactly how I want it. That's not possible with these services, but I will still keep flickr because I have a paid account. Just for a different purpose and only upload what I consider my best pictures, not really for sharing but for comments.

I think to save the couch Julien and Gilles are dancing on in the 3rd picture.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:58 AM   #1371
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i now have a blog using wordpress and i like it a lot more than blogger, although i might have missed out on a lot of blogger's features before, since i did not use blogger's hosting. a blog is pretty much your own website without having to code, and you choose your own layout, using a theme and with the help of a few plug-ins. go try it, if you have the time!
Old 09-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #1372
country flag Kezzi

I already have a wordpress website, also made my own lay out based on a theme to start with. but I still have to look into a lot of extra features, there's just too much

sorry for the everyone.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #1373
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

a capture done in the musketeers show on canal plus

Old 09-26-2010, 02:14 AM   #1374
country flag Via

Quote:
I already have a wordpress website, also made my own lay out based on a theme to start with. but I still have to look into a lot of extra features, there's just too much

sorry for the everyone.
apologies for from me too, if people come here looking for pictures, and only get to see us talking about how to share our pictures

if there's a thread elsewhere to discuss this, i'd be glad to move... tho i'm too lazy to look, and kezzi seems to have some ideas

thanks for posting a pic, soulage
Old 10-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #1375
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics found on "Les Mordus de Nono", (concer + old one)

Guy Forget
Old 10-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #1376
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

The last pic is just
Old 10-17-2010, 11:04 AM   #1377
country flag soulage

you have some pics of the party at lagardere trophy http://www.flickr.com/photos/4040600...th/5073491182/

Old 10-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #1378
country flag Marine

WOWWW 2 great pics !!! With many guys I really like !
I don't desperate to see Pistole Pete one day playing the trophee lagardere

Guy Forget
Old 10-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #1379
country flag Kezzi

Why didn't Arnaud wear these shoes to the DC dinner?
And I looooove Fabrice's converses. Who's that guy next to Forget? He looks familiar, but I can't remember.

Great pics!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #1380
country flag Marine

Quote:
And I looooove Fabrice's converses.
Converses rocks my life ! LOL

Quote:
Who's that guy next to Forget? He looks familiar, but I can't remember.
It's Arnaud Boetsch !!! The hero of davis cup 96 ! In final, in the last match, he was losing 0/40 on his serve against, 3 ball sets against him...but he finally won ! I can remember these last points by heat. I love this man
Now he comments Roland Garros on france television and he's very very good.

Guy Forget