Let's Go For Fall Season 2010 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #16
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's Go For Fall Season 2010

67(6)/36 We can't say that he was deserving first set but his stats on tie-break are amazing

During that second set much better on returns with some BP opportunities to come back but it has not been enough. Dancevic serves many aces 25 for 2 DF and we don't have the service winners so when he breaks that's a big option. Pity Arno started badly many game 00-40 few times. I know that's was not a good draw so true that when the guy in front of you won so much free on serve that's tough.

As he said he has lot of points to defend and he starts the indoor season by two losses not very promissing and next field are not easy either. After the up come back to the down In the interview he gave he was looking tired by the season and wanted to save what he could save to finish not too far. Then starting 2011 with qualies he's not great but it remains tournaments to gain some points.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
24 aces for Dancevic ! The kind of player I adore
25 i two sets with only 2 DF with the service winners he must have it almost 50 free points on serve . Arno needed one set to read Dancevic serve from 4-5-* in first set it has been better on returns but Arno didn't make the hold-up in the the tie-break and was broken early in second set which give confidence to the canadian.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #18
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

arno doesn't get himself fired up for small tournaments, unfortunately
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #19
country flag soulage

yesterday he fought during all match but in the big serve was not an help. In challenger his opponents seem to play their best tennis against him while in ATP tour the guys think his a good first round
Old 10-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #20
country flag soulage

He takes Romain Jouan first round of Rennes. Jouan will play his best tennis against top seed does arno will find a way to beat him we'll know tomorrow as he's scheduled monday evening and again he's not in the doubles draw
Old 10-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Romain Jouan is at home (bretagne) he'll be very motived. So, all is possible, as usually with arnaud

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #22
country flag soulage

Jouan can serve very well so if there is tie-break no need to wait the result the match should be shown on local tv but on internet maybe we could see it as there is the small video on the hompage of their site http://tvrennes35.fr/
Old 10-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #23
country flag soulage

he won winning a tie-break I saw the end and well not great many UE but he won . He was concentrated as he said in post-match interview on court. He made the effort in the head even if the game was not fabulous apparently he found his first serve when he need it.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Great What was the actual scoreline? I can't find it, their website and the website with the tv are very unclear I think.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #25
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Great What was the actual scoreline? I can't find it, their website and the website with the tv are very unclear I think.
He won 7/6(3);6/4

It is said on the official website that Arno hit the ball with some kids after his match

Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #26
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photo Though the lighting could've been better for Arnaud and especially the girl on his right.
He seems to be really into kids these days.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #27
country flag soulage

Tomorow against Ouanna he will have to play better than he did yesterday to win the match. you've the video of his post match interview http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf6...-reussie_sport
I think he has cut his hair and looks more young
Old 10-12-2010, 07:29 PM   #28
country flag Kezzi

Thanks for the video I can understand some words already
I liked his longer hair, so too bad he cut it.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #29
country flag soulage

it's to help you to practice your french . What he says he's almost the same he said in the past whe had lately taht we can sum up by every player is dangerous, it's more tough physically for him so more tough to keep his level, his spot in DC was due to the injury of the other guy.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #30
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
He won 7/6(3);6/4

It is said on the official website that Arno hit the ball with some kids after his match

for a moment i thought you said he hit some kids with a ball

glad it's the other way round
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote