More News - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #286
country flag juliehardwick

juliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

Nice article about Cahill:

http://www.worldtennismagazine.com/a...medium=twitter
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #287
country flag stef-fan

stef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether to post this in news section or video.
http://www.elespectador.com/deportes...ra-una-prision
stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:33 PM   #288
country flag juliehardwick

juliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of links and photos on twitter too about Agassi in Colombia for the exo with Sampras tonight that just posted article discusses - it seems like a very big deal there.
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:45 AM   #289
country flag yoguis

yoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond repute

Live from Colombia, Andre vs Pete http://www.atdhe.net/20955/watch-agassi-sampras
yoguis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #290
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute

SEPTEMBER 7, 2010.

For Agassi, Discussion Is Open Book .
ArticleCommentsmore in New York-Culture

No topic was off limits for tennis star Andre Agassi at Thursday
evening's "A Special Evening with Andre Agassi" at The Town Hall.

And that included his best selling book "Open: An Autobiography,"
crystal methamphetamine and underwear—or the lack there of. In fact,
that's how ESPN sports journalist Rick Reilly started the
conversation with Mr. Agassi.

"There's one thing that has really bothered me," said Mr. Reilly.
"The fact that you played all those years without underwear, what the hell?"

Andre Agassi
.Mr. Agassi quickly answered, "I don't want to unsettle you, but
I'm actually free-bagging right now. You know, I'm comfortable."

The former No. 1 tennis player in the world remained playful throughout
the discussion even when subject matters turned serious such as
Mr. Agassi's intense relationship with his father and his long
hatred of the sport that he excelled at.

Of the former he said, "We had two rules in the house. Wake up,
brush your teeth, play tennis, but not in that order. We played tennis
first, then we brushed our teeth, so that was [my father's] deal.
We were going to start from the second we woke up."

Although the audience responded with sighs and laughter throughout
the night, the most reaction Mr. Agassi received was when
highlighting his former opponents including "the meanest" Boris Becker.

"He had this tell-all with his serve," said Mr. Agassi as he demonstrated
the move full throttle. "His tongue would come out of his lips like
a little arrow. He had one move to the left and he had move like he was
trying to lick the tip of his nose. The actual part that was most
enjoyable was I would rush back to the locker room, and I would go to the
room where you could see the in-house feed to the press conference.
I remember this one press conference and he's screaming,
'it's like he reads my mind!'"
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #291
Shirogane

Shirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond reputeShirogane has a reputation beyond repute

Top Spin 4: Andre Agassi’s Mullet Gets a Virtual Resurrection

David Nalbandian ♦ Roger Federer ♦ Mikhail Youzhny ♦ Dustin Brown ♦ Nikolay Davydenko ♦ P-H. Herbert

Shirogane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #292
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute

thanx
Old 09-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #293
country flag stef-fan

stef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Paperback edition of "OPEN" on top ten list as well for the last 4 weeks.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=129931265
Old 09-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #294
country flag Stephan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef-fan View Post
Paperback edition of "OPEN" on top ten list as well for the last 4 weeks.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=129931265
thanks
Old 09-21-2010, 11:20 PM   #295
country flag Stephan

Andre Agassi Interview
Airdate 8 September 2010

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/...87794233#video
Old 09-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #296
country flag stef-fan

Nothing personal about Agassi but found JR's take on Las Vagas pretty interesting.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/103060274.html
Old 09-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #297
country flag yoguis

yoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond repute

Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf visit Lynchburg for Virginia 10 Miler

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj7-agas...,1763472.story
yoguis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #298
country flag hélène

hélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond reputehélène has a reputation beyond repute

TOO FUNNY

Agassi politely disagreed with his wife.

"To say she can run is an understatement," says Agassi. "I know she can run, I've been chasing her my whole life."
hélène is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #299
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Kuerten confirms tennis match against Agassi

2010-10-06

RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian tennis legend Gustavo "Guga" Kuerten revealed on Tuesday the date of a charity match against American star Andre Agassi. The match will be held in Rio de Janeiro on December 11.

The match will be in commemoration of Kuerten' s 10-year anniversary of his Masters Cup win against Agassi in Lisboa, Portugal, in 2000. On the occasion, Kuerten beat Agassi in three straight sets (6-4, 6-4 and 6-4), reaching the top of the tennis world and receiving the rank of #1 by the ATP.

The match was first planned to take place in Kuerten' s home town of Florianopolis, Santa Catarina. However, the logistics of the match made it much easier to take place at the Maracanazinho gymnasium.

During their professional careers, Kuerten and Agassi faced each other on eleven occasions. Agassi won seven games to Kuerten' s four.

Source: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english201...c_13543920.htm
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #300
country flag Stephan

Thanx Eden,

some one asked us on Andre's next exhibition matches