Wilson BLX Pro Open? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
country flag Tennis Novice

Tennis Novice is on a distinguished road
Question Wilson BLX Pro Open?

I'm a relatively "new" player, and I say that loosely because I've played casually since I was in middle school, on and off. There were times when I'd play fairly regularly for a couple months at a time, but for example, until about a month ago I hadn't played at all in about 3 years. I'm fairly athletic though, and my NTRP comes in at 3.5. My question is, is this a good racquet choice for me? I'm playing in a 3.5 Men's Fall League for the first time in about a month, and have demoed it a couple of times now. I have an NCode N6 110", and it just feels too "big" and light for me. Going to drills this past weekend, the pro there said it would be fine for me to use the Pro Open and that it wasn't too advanced for my skill level. Any thoughts or opinions on this?
Tennis Novice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wilson BLX Pro Open?

its a racket that can be used by a wide level of players, so it should be fine and should force you to improve your timing and technique as well
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote