Who will be Richard's Mirka? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #61
country flag Kournikovaism

Kournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will be Richard's Mirka?

She probably my second favourite European after Chloe at Miss World.

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate
How can a thread that introduced the giant frog to the rest of the world be a mess?
I couldnt care less about Ana's predicament when there is an incredibly large frog to be fascinated by.
Kournikovaism is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #62
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

She's a family friend of Andy's she's known him for years and she has been away doing the stuff for Miss World so I think the press have just dragged her into it.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #63
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think that's most likely... Guilty by association seems the way the world works at the moment (Tiger Woods anyone?).

I don't know. I just don't find Miss Scotland attractive, but like I said in the other thread, each to their own, I suppose. I guess in the comparison of the two, I always thought Kim had this cute, not trying too hard thing going on - It just seemed really natural, and nicely refreshing from the plastic, peroxide blonde, lollipops (do you call them that over there? When their head is out of proportion with their body?)...
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:33 AM   #64

Kournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond repute

Tiger Woods is the only person guilty of anything in that situation.

The New Miss France.

These are the only french girls I know (and Alizeé) hence why I am posting them, because I have a feeling he would like a french girl

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
How can a thread that introduced the giant frog to the rest of the world be a mess?
I couldnt care less about Ana's predicament when there is an incredibly large frog to be fascinated by.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #65

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyirl View Post
Tiger Woods is the only person guilty of anything in that situation.
Yeah that bothers me... I mean. He's married, why are the girls in this situation the only ones being called slutty?? There was a case over here of a well known model who had a short term thing with an AFL player, who just so happened to be married. Being from Sydney, she had no idea about him (AFL is a very Melbourne thing, and most people in Sydney think it's ridiculous.. anyway), so she looked him up online and found someone referred to as his, "wife". She asked him about it and he said he was divorced. It was only when she was visiting friends who told her his wife just had a baby, that she realised he was lying and she dumped him on the spot. His wife embarked on a major publicity stunt (they're still married) and frequently give interviews about the situation and to plug their new restaurant. The model is also now known around the country as a bit of a slut really, and while she's certainly not the smartest girl in the country, slutty she is not.

That said, I don't buy that these ladies with Tiger aren't guilty, I mean, it's not hard to google the guy. It's not like they don't know who he is and he wasn't honest with them about being married - on the released voicemail he clearly talks about his wife as if it's perfectly normal to mention her. It's totally disrespectful in my opinion - but completely wrong that he isn't the one copping the brunt of the blame.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #66

Well these girls are single so its not like they were cheating on anybody. I still think it wasn't the greatest thing for them to do, because they should really think about how they would feel if their partner was cheating on them.

But I hate when women go bashing the "other" women and not the man who is the one who is in the wrong.

Also the difference bewteen him and the David Beckham thing is that at least Rebecca Loos was his PA and was always around him unlike his wife who wouldn't move to Spain at that time. These are just random cocktail waitresses he kept picking up.

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #67
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Kim at the 02 when Andy played Delpo and she is really good looking, very natural and has the best hair I've ever seen. I must admit she didn't look very happy though. That Miss Scotland sure likes her make up! I know most of us girls do but that looks like its been applied with a not very accurate trowel.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #68
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you see Kim? Apparantly she didn't go to the O2 they had already broken up by then, unless she skipped in somewhere. There was a girl I noticed sat in the players families area that looked quite like Kim but someone told me that is his manager from 19 management.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #69
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

She was right in front of us, I'd swear it was her. She left very promptly after the match though and didn't hang around for when Andy came off the court.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #70
country flag Cloudygirl

she prob slipped in quietly then.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #71

I'll make another contribution, or should I say 5 contributions. (It is the off season after all )

Since a singer was mentioned earlier, I decided to offer 5.
I did mention them on page one, but there is photographic evidence for the non British/Irish/Filipinos (I believe they are big there).

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #72

A nice variety of ladies there... is it me (could just be this particular picture) or does the blonde look like Sienna Miller?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #73

She does actually I never noticed before.

From left to right
Mollie King
Frankie Sanford
Rochelle Wiseman
Una Healy (Irish)
Vanessa White

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #74
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

Pamela wouldnt be a great choice...lol
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #75
country flag Chadmild

Chadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond reputeChadmild has a reputation beyond repute

Still a look at Jade Foret? I remember his fantastic lost against Horna in Roma 08, it was because of this belgium model