Tennis Tipping #32a - Trani - Congrats to Cheeky Chick and bandtree/ibreak4coffee - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #241
country flag Stancho123

Stancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #32a - Trani - Congrats to Cheeky Chick and bandtree/ibreak4coffe

TOURNAMENT REPORT

The tournament was full of interesting matches and suprises. The first round all seeds and Russian Miss Glazastik earned a bye because of the little commitments and even the doubles draw began from the quaterfinals. Some players played for first time in Tennis Tipping and earned victories. These players were Baink from Poland and Estonian Tenisepal. They defeated respectively Bujilover and DuncanFergusan. Expected winners were fabolous, 25 to Life, Redguard and Renaud. The suprise of the round was the fall of Argentinian arieltandil who fell to Russian Dmitry_. The second round fired out with the lose of the number one seed who didn`t show up and lost his match against German fabolous. The suprise of this round was surely the lose of Bandtree who was on a streak of 2 consecutive tournament victories, who lost to Kazakstanian Renaud. Also the fifth seed leoneo from China picked the short stick having to face 9th in the entry list Miss Glazastik and he couldn`t stand against her incredible picks. Kittytennis, ibreak4coffe, Action Jackson and igralec33 also won their matches easily. The most close match of the tournament was between second seed Cheeky Chick from Great Britain and Russian Dmitry which finished in a countback 5-4 in favour of the favourite. The quaterfinals saw two seeds fall and 3 continue to the semifinals. Sixth seed was crushed by the German suprise fabolous and fourth seed Action Jackson from Iceland was defeated by Canadian 8th seed ibreak4coffee. Doubles partners igralec33, the Slovenian 7th seed, and 2nd seed Cheeky Chick reached the semifinals defeating respectively unseeded Renaud and Miss Glazastik. Also the quaterfinals in doubles started as 2 seeded temas fell in the face of 1st seeds Russian Redguard/Miss Glazastik falling to Dmitry_/arieltandil and 4th seeds Kittytennis/leoneo outlasted by Renaud/Action Jackson. 2nd seeds bandtree/ibreak4coffe and 3rd seeds igralec33/Cheeky Chick continued to the semifinals. In the first semifinal of the day fabolous shocked another seed in the face of ibreak4coffee. The second semifinal showed the first easy victory of the second seed from Great Britain against his doubles partner igralec33. So the singles final was Germany against the British Isles. Later the same day igralec and Cheeky Chick went on court for the semifinals in doubles but they came short against the Russian-Argentinian tandem of Dmitry_/arieltandil. The other semifinal showed 2nd seeded Canadians reach the final after an impressive victory against Renaud and Action Jackson. Finals day began with the victory of the North American team against the intercontinental team and bandtree/ibreak4coffee won yet another title together in doubles. The singles final was a real drama because it was decided by that who is closer to the score on TB1. In the end British second seed Cheeky Chick ran away with the title from the clay courts in Trani.

TT Doubles: 149(153)
2010: W: St. Remy (/Geibrasch) RU: Como CH (/Geibrasch) SF: Istanbul CH (/TankingTheSet)
2009: RU: Napoli CH (/mateusz2904) SF: Almaty CH (/Winnipeg); Palermo CH (/mateusz2904); Orleans CH (/mateusz2904); Chuncheon CH (/mateusz2904)
Stancho123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #242
country flag Stancho123

Stancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond reputeStancho123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #32a - Trani - Congrats to Cheeky Chick and bandtree/ibreak4coffe

GOD, this report took the life out of me It might be full of mistakes but what can I do

Congrats everybody. Especially finalist Dmitry_/arieltandil and fabolous and winners bandtree/ibreak4coffee and Cheeky Chick for winning. It has been a great experience for me managing this tournament and I will definately manage again as soon as I can Hope to play in my tournament again

TT Doubles: 149(153)
2010: W: St. Remy (/Geibrasch) RU: Como CH (/Geibrasch) SF: Istanbul CH (/TankingTheSet)
2009: RU: Napoli CH (/mateusz2904) SF: Almaty CH (/Winnipeg); Palermo CH (/mateusz2904); Orleans CH (/mateusz2904); Chuncheon CH (/mateusz2904)
Stancho123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #243
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to cheeky and the canadian doubles dream team

a big thank you to stancho for managing, i will surely play in one of your tournaments again.
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:20 PM   #244
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond reputeigralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky!!! Well done, my partner! At least you didn't beat me for nothing.
Congrats also to doubles winners!

Stancho123 - really great managing!

Nieminen - Verdasco - Blake - Nadal - The Bryans
igralec33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #245
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the winners.
Stancho you make a great performance for your first managing

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #246
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

bandtree does it again

Thanks Stancho for great management all week

Congrats to Cheeky Chick and all the finalists
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #247
country flag arieltandil

arieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond reputearieltandil has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the winners. and thanks for my partner Dmitry_. See you soon

SINGLES
W: (10) CH FERGANA

DOUBLES
W: (10) CH REGGIO EMILIA W/GOLDENOLDIE

HARD DANCE, TRANCE, HARDSTYLE,JUMPSTYLE HARDCORE
arieltandil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:49 AM   #248
country flag Miss Glazastik

Miss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Glazastik has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the winners!
Great management début, Stancho123! Special thanks for the amazing tournament report!
Miss Glazastik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #249
country flag Dmitry Bond
User from Russia

Dmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arieltandil View Post
Congrats to the winners. and thanks for my partner Dmitry_. See you soon
Thanks to you too
Congrats to the winners! Fantastic win!
Thanks to Stancho123 for managment!

TT Ranking Singles: up Doubles: up
TT Results:
Singles: W Moscow 12, W Prague CH 11, W Rome CH 09, W Sofia CH 09, W Sheveningen CH 07
Doubles: W Moscow 12 (w/kondrashov), W St. Petersburg 11 (w/kondrashov), W Kuala Lumpur 11 (w/kondrashov), W Prostejov CH 11 (w/kondrashov), W San Jose CH 11 (w/kondrashov), W Aachen CH 10 (w/kondrashov), W Bogota 3 CH 10 (w/kondrashov), W Bogota CH 10 (w/karo em9), W Rome CH 09 (w/tal20), W Stuttgart 08 (w/Mishka Logvi), W Tokyo 07 (w/Mishka Logvi)

PAW Results:
Winner: AO 08, Bejing 10
Dmitry Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote