2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 08-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #871
country flag BlueLighthouse
Registered User
 
BlueLighthouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,567
BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

The Fabulous family. It seems that minnie does not approve mickey's date.

(Dinara's photo from FortyDeuce)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Faboulous.jpg (39.7 KB, 183 views)
__________________
twitter @jessica4stein
tumblr http://www.tumblr.com/blog/jessica4stein

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #872
country flag little_masha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

I personally belive that the blonde is sweet and that they look really nice together. Of course, we are perfectly entitled to wonder what does he do with such a decently dressed woman, but, well, ...you know...30 yrs old ...and counting...

At least he looks relaxed (happy?) and this lady seems no skank, so enjoy

As for the Mickey?minnie T-shirts...I bet it's their mother who bought them!!!

PS: Oh, and Maryb, "Go home to the cat. Pronto. It probably has heatstroke! LMAO" you are so funny God bless you! I love your posting here!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #873
country flag luxsword
Registered User
 
luxsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bzh, France
Posts: 2,596
luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
PS: Oh, and Maryb, "Go home to the cat. Pronto. It probably has heatstroke! LMAO" you are so funny God bless you! I love your posting here!
__________________
Hippo, hippo! Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say hippo till it be morrow.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #874
country flag Iana
Registered User
 
Iana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 192
Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel25 View Post
The blonde girl in the last pictures is cute. His new girlfriend?
Quote:
Эти фотки были сделанны в Лужниках на "Президентском теннисном турнире" (я была там и сама наблюдала эту картину) Девушку кстати зовут Таня, бегает за ним жутко
These pictures were realized in Luzhniki on "Presidential tennis tournament (I was there and she watched the scene) by the way girl named Tanya, runs after him terribly

http://www.atptour.ru/viewtopic.php?...2490&start=570
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #875
country flag AnnieNik
Registered User
 
AnnieNik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 3,033
AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

The news on paparazzi.ru is that Marat shaved

__________________
[color=RoyalBlue]
И для него воскресли вновь
И божество, и вдохновенье,
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:11 AM   #876
country flag KarlyM
Registered User
 
KarlyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,010
KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

^ Slow news day, huh?
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 AM   #877
country flag maratsmaiden
Registered User
 
maratsmaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,163
maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

one more from atp.ru - His outfit is horrendous

__________________
"My friend, there is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry. Perhaps when she is even throwing things." MS
maratsmaiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:40 AM   #878
country flag KarlyM
Registered User
 
KarlyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,010
KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

^ The funny thing is the only item I notice that's really questionable is his shoes.

Maybe it's because:
(A) every guy in my area dresses like this so I'm "immune" to it
OR
(B) I've gotten so use to seeing Marat's 50,000 skull t-shirts that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

Since it's so hot in Russia, I'll blame it on the heat and give him a pass on the shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryb View Post
Awwww Big Yin. I leave you for a couple of weeks and this is what I come back to. LMAO. You're looking more and more awkward by the minute. Go home to the cat. Pronto. It probably has heatstroke! LMAO. These pics made me laugh if nothing else. An awful lot of plastic on display ... meeeooowwww. Did the blonde's lips move when you asked what her name was?

Meeeeooowwww. LMAO.
Brilliant!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #879
country flag little_masha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
^ The funny thing is the only item I notice that's really questionable is his shoes.
That's not true !

The shoes are great, that's what you start wearing when you eventually figure out that comfortable shoes are, truly, the most important thing in life!

A bit more mature, I guess, then wearing teensy Converses
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #880
country flag flender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 375
flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

sorry guys... don't know where to ask but I 'm going to moscow on thursday
I heard about the city being covered by smoke right now from forest fire . the tv reporters said something like tourists difficultyly breath WTF ??? but they said flights are not canceled and can be landed there ??? ...... is it that severe ??? or they are just exagerated ??? it dosn't make sense to me if planes are able to land then the city should be alright ???
anyone from moscow could help me with this ?? I really need to know coz I really want to go there.
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #881
country flag flender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 375
flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

BTW I wish I will have a chance meeting marat on the street !!! I 'll go stalking on him ..
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #882
country flag mer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Moscow
Posts: 5,734
mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by flender View Post
sorry guys... don't know where to ask but I 'm going to moscow on thursday
I heard about the city being covered by smoke right now from forest fire . the tv reporters said something like tourists difficultyly breath WTF ??? but they said flights are not canceled and can be landed there ??? ...... is it that severe ??? or they are just exagerated ??? it dosn't make sense to me if planes are able to land then the city should be alright ???
anyone from moscow could help me with this ?? I really need to know coz I really want to go there.
It is severe, but I guess it should get better by Thursday. At last we all hope it will end soon.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:04 AM   #883
country flag maratsmaiden
Registered User
 
maratsmaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,163
maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

It seems, per twitter, that Marat is in Ibiza?!? he was at this lady's house, whom I'm assuming is the chick in this photo... here are the tweets and the pic:
Quote:
Maret safin us at our house in Ibiza should I ask him for a game of tennis?
Quote:
My new tennis coach Malik safin http://yfrog.com/0y6fylj


who is taking care of little fenusia???
__________________
"My friend, there is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry. Perhaps when she is even throwing things." MS
maratsmaiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:08 AM   #884
country flag :Zaz:
Registered User
 
:Zaz:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Espagne
Posts: 2,617
:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

The obligatory ciggie again I guess something had to replace the racquet in his hand

Thanks for the post Sherri
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:38 AM   #885
country flag Soozka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 137
Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Can't figure this out. Twitter has the mrswalsh posting this pic with this info:

mrswalsh
Michelle Walsh
Sydney, Australia
Web: http://www.mrswalsh.com.au
Bio: Mrs Walsh online store is the home of fluffy slippers, cute knickers and baby wear
Latest Tweet: My new tennis coach Malik safin http://yfrog.com/0y6fylj

whereas Ibiza is an island in the Mediterranean Sea 79 km off the coast of the city of Valencia in Iberian Peninsula, Spain. It is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain.

Nice pic anyhow.
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios