And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #46
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

isreal will never get any sympathy. the victim card got old over 60 years ago.
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #47
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dini View Post

Making Israel look like the victim... please.

X2.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #48
country flag fadou

fadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
It had been an "exciting" week in Israel, early in the week, rockets from Egypt hit both Jordan and Israel, killing people on the Jordanian side, luckily nothing in Israel. Though no one can predict the affect i would have on the tourism in Eylat, Israel's southren resort city.

Today, Egyptian sources are blaming the Palestinians, after initially denying the attack came from Egyptian territories. The Palestinians called the whole thing an Israeli propaganda.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...fyi7byN0tJfXnQ

And yesterday, the Lebanese army shot at an IDF troop, killing one, seriously wounding two. The man who was killed was 45 years old on a reserve duty. He was cutting down a tree.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0804/mideast.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...id=9r5Sqow5QN0

Today, UNIFIL FINALLY confirmed the Israeli army version, that the army's actions were coordinated with UNIFIL in advance, and that the IDF did not cross the boarders. God only know what they would have said if Israel didn't have data and footage to prove all of that.

(Of course, that didn't stop Asad from talking against the Israeli aggresion yesterday).

BTW, the 'acts of agression' by the Israeli army? Cutting down a tree. Lets assume, for the sake of discussion, that the IDF did cross the boarder, is cutting down a fucking tree a good reason to kill?

Israel is constantly being blamed of exessive use of force. Why isn't the UN, now that UNIFIL confirmed the Israeli version, blaming Lebanon of the same thing?

I'll tell you why - they fear for the Unifil solidor's lives, as they are being attacked constantly. Just read:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...roops-1.301801

I'm tired of it. The assumption is that Israel is always at fault, and each day is a struggle to proof it isn't true.
The matter is closed

AIMER, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction: Antoine Saint-Exupéry
fadou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #49
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dini View Post
I'm a proud asshole since 2000.

Making Israel look like the victim... please.
Very well put.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #50
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

60 years ago they occupied their country and 60 years later they completely destroyed their village

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10777040

Yes it is a shame there are people who don't care about Jewish or Palestinian people and use the situation to spread antisemitism, and I hate those people and hate anyone who hates, but guilt and sympathy towards Jewish people cause they suffered from antisemitism should't let us deny the real reason of this specific conflict which is the occupation and the bad treatment Palestinian are facing.

How can any one justify the right of return law that allows any Jewish to "return" from Canada or US to Palestine/Israel but a Palestinian refugee can't live in his own home and cant own home or lands when he wants in his own country.

The people who die in the conflict is a tragedy but it is not the reason why we feel Israel is the aggressor. We feel like that because there is an occupation and we are forced to say it is not.

It is sad though that there are people who instead of trying to find a solution use it to bash Jewish people or act like it is the only unfair thing in the world.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #51
country flag fadou

fadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
It had been an "exciting" week in Israel, early in the week, rockets from Egypt hit both Jordan and Israel, killing people on the Jordanian side, luckily nothing in Israel. Though no one can predict the affect i would have on the tourism in Eylat, Israel's southren resort city.

Today, Egyptian sources are blaming the Palestinians, after initially denying the attack came from Egyptian territories. The Palestinians called the whole thing an Israeli propaganda.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...fyi7byN0tJfXnQ

And yesterday, the Lebanese army shot at an IDF troop, killing one, seriously wounding two. The man who was killed was 45 years old on a reserve duty. He was cutting down a tree.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0804/mideast.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...id=9r5Sqow5QN0

Today, UNIFIL FINALLY confirmed the Israeli army version, that the army's actions were coordinated with UNIFIL in advance, and that the IDF did not cross the boarders. God only know what they would have said if Israel didn't have data and footage to prove all of that.

(Of course, that didn't stop Asad from talking against the Israeli aggresion yesterday).

BTW, the 'acts of agression' by the Israeli army? Cutting down a tree. Lets assume, for the sake of discussion, that the IDF did cross the boarder, is cutting down a fucking tree a good reason to kill?

Israel is constantly being blamed of exessive use of force. Why isn't the UN, now that UNIFIL confirmed the Israeli version, blaming Lebanon of the same thing?

I'll tell you why - they fear for the Unifil solidor's lives, as they are being attacked constantly. Just read:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...roops-1.301801

I'm tired of it. The assumption is that Israel is always at fault, and each day is a struggle to proof it isn't true.
I hate this way of thinking, What do you mean? a non israeli live doesn't worth à lot....

Whatever, I prefer to support these israelis:
http://www.en.justjlm.org/what-is-our-struggle-about

AIMER, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction: Antoine Saint-Exupéry
fadou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #52
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

In spite of a UN declaration that Israelis came under attack while in their own territory, every anti-Israeli poster in this thread is just carrying on in the blind acceptance that Israel clearly is to blame. Not one person has admitted that now that reports have been made by the UN it seems clear the provocation came from Lebanon.
What kind of denial are you all in?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #53
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
In spite of a UN declaration that Israelis came under attack while in their own territory, every anti-Israeli poster in this thread is just carrying on in the blind acceptance that Israel clearly is to blame. Not one person has admitted that now that reports have been made by the UN it seems clear the provocation came from Lebanon.
provocation has been ongoing from Israel's side since 2000, continues to occupy Shebaa Farms which is a Lebanese territory, it's about time Lebanon responded to this terrorist country.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #54
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me it doesn't matter if Lebanon started the thing or not. It was a small revenge for all the shit Israel has done. They shouldn't provocate too much otherwise first rockets will hit Tel Aviv. Hezbollah owns rockets which can hit each part of Israel.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #55
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
i dont know what your crying about, you obviously dont want to listen to the truth or the perception of others outside isreal and USA (jewish controlled media).
:retard:
Quote:
The UN has issued a statement saying that the Israelis were pruning trees on their own side of the Blue Zone. During this a Lebanese sniper killed an Israeli. Both the Lebanese army and the UN knew in advance of the tree-pruning operation.
You could get all these facts on your Blackberry - if the unelected rulers of your country give you permission, that is.
But then maybe the truth has no place in the hate campaign against Israel. Almost all the posts in this thread that criticise the Israelis are written by people who are probably in possession of the facts - but see no reason to recognise them, because they don't support the hate.

I tend to see myself agreeing with you a lot when it comes to non tennis.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,530,210 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-141...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #56
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 to Life View Post
:retard:

I tend to see myself agreeing with you a lot when it comes to non tennis.
im sure u havent a clue what ur talking about.. go learn how to spell grammer first :retard:
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #57
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
i dont know what your crying about, you obviously dont want to listen to the truth or the perception of others outside isreal and USA (jewish controlled media).
Same old broken record, zzzzt, zzzzzt, zzzzzt, zzzzzzt, zzzzzzt.........................................

I suppose the Jewish controlled media told the UN what to put in their report.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:05 AM   #58
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Really, if it weren't for religion, Israel would horrify the world. But hey, it's based on a non-Islam religion, so it must be morally correct.

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #59
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suppose the Jewish controlled media told the UN what to put in their report.
Not the media but the politicians. You still believe the UN is neutral?

Why is there no report about the gaza aid ship raid?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #60
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Maybe it is time to remember that all this started in 1948, and ask ourselves what was the objective of the invasion from Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon? Was it to liberate Palestine or was it to carve up the Palestinian and Israeli territory among these invading states for their own benefit? Perhaps the treatment of Palestinians by these states since the war is a clue as to their motive.

And as for the claim by that already-forgotten old woman at the White House and others, Helen somebody, that the Jews should all go back to where they came from. Let's remember that over 40% of the present population of Israel is descended from Jews driven out of Islamic countries by persecution. Are those countries going to welcome home the Jews with open arms or with Iran and Saudi-type executions of infidels?