And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #31
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Today, there are more than 400,000 Palestinians in Lebanon who are deprived of their most basic rights. The Lebanese government has a list of tens of professions that a Palestinian is forbidden from being engaged in, including professions such as medicine, law and engineering. Palestinians are forbidden from owning property and need a special permit to leave their towns. Unlike all other foreign nationals in Lebanon, they are denied access to the health-care system. According to Amnesty international, the Palestinians in Lebanon suffer from "discrimination and marginalization" and are treated like "second class citizens" and "denied their full range of human rights.
Had not Israel ethnically cleansed his own territory and much of illegally occupied land in Palestine, those Palestinians would not have gone to Lebanon in the first place.
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #32
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a proud asshole since 2000.

Making Israel look like the victim... please.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #33
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
a soldier from an enemy state crossed the border of another state,
The UN has issued a statement saying that the Israelis were pruning trees on their own side of the Blue Zone. During this a Lebanese sniper killed an Israeli. Both the Lebanese army and the UN knew in advance of the tree-pruning operation.
You could get all these facts on your Blackberry - if the unelected rulers of your country give you permission, that is.
But then maybe the truth has no place in the hate campaign against Israel. Almost all the posts in this thread that criticise the Israelis are written by people who are probably in possession of the facts - but see no reason to recognise them, because they don't support the hate.

Last edited by buddyholly : 08-05-2010 at 12:29 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #34
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dini View Post

You missed the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The UN has issued a statement saying that the Israelis were pruning trees on their own side of the Blue Zone. During this a Lebanese sniper killed an Israeli. Both the Lebanese army and the UN knew in advance of the tree-pruning operation.
You could get all these facts on your Blackberry - if the unelected rulers of your country give you permission, that is.
But then maybe the truth has no place in the hate campaign against Israel. Almost all the posts in this thread that criticise the Israelis are written by people who are probably in possession of the facts - but see no reason to recognise them, because they don't support the hate.

Welcome back BH!!! And now vacation
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #35
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where did the UN say that? the links I could find are:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100803/...lebanon_israel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10851692

"Major-General Gadi Eisenkot, head of Israel's northern command, said Lebanese snipers fired at officers inside Israeli territory."

"An Israeli army spokeswoman told the BBC that two officers had been attacked by "snipers from the Lebanese armed forces" in a "well-planned ambush"

clearly I'm not the one who needs to get my facts right here.

Last edited by habibko : 08-05-2010 at 01:12 PM.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #36
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...e-border-clash

it says here "The investigations are still ongoing and the findings will be intimated on [their] conclusion."

it's clear in the video that the Israeli soldier is cutting a tree located behind the fence, therefore inside the Lebanese borders, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
No, it doesn't take a genius, but it takes more than a fool. Only a fool would think that the fence represented the border.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #37
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
You missed the point.

Welcome back BH!!! And now vacation
I slipped, I stumbled, I fell. Maybe a full week of rehabilitation at the Rogers Cup will cure me for good. I am no better than LiLo.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #38
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dini View Post

Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #39
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
where did the UN says that? the links I could find are:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100803/...lebanon_israel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10851692

"Major-General Gadi Eisenkot, head of Israel's northern command, said Lebanese snipers fired at officers inside Israeli territory."

"An Israeli army spokeswoman told the BBC that two officers had been attacked by "snipers from the Lebanese armed forces" in a "well-planned ambush"

clearly I'm not the one who needs to get my facts right here.
What you need to do is get up-to-date news. But you are confusing me. Your two statements seem to support israel - maybe you are saying that any quote from Israel is a lie, I don't know. Try reading an up-to-date UN report then. Why are you linking a two-day-old report and not todays news?
Old 08-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #40
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What you need to do is get up-to-date news. But you are confusing me. Your two statements seem to support israel - maybe you are saying that any quote from Israel is a lie, I don't know. Try reading an up-to-date UN report then. Why are you linking a two-day-old report and not todays news?
I can't, the unelected rulers don't allow me, would you please help and post the up-to-date UN report you read?
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #41
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Israelis responded with heavy armor. They never stop shooting until they have killed more victims than the other side.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #42
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Israelis responded with heavy armor. They never stop shooting until they have killed more victims than the other side.
They weren't victims, they were the attackers.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #43
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
They weren't victims, they were the attackers.
like always, no?
Old 08-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #44
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
I can't, the unelected rulers don't allow me, would you please help and post the up-to-date UN report you read?
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/special/...9831281016537/
Old 08-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #45
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
like always, no?
We are talking about a specific incident here, no?