And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #16
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.p...NGMDE180102007

Amnesty trustworthy enough for you, dearheart?
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #17
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

a soldier from an enemy state crossed the border of another state, the reason doesn't matter, this action alone constitutes a clear act of provocation and disregard to the sovereignty of Lebanon and Lebanon has the right to respond in whichever way it deems appropriate including force, and this is nothing new, since 2000 Israel has breached the blue line hundreds of times "by entering Lebanese airspace, usually for reconnaissance and spying missions by the means spy planes on photographic missions, or intimidation with military jets breaking the sound barrier above Lebanese southern territories, occasionally pushing North towards the capital Beirut."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/lebanon-...times-1.232334

so yes, Israel is and has always been the aggressor, when you stand on a land that is not yours that you stole by force and defend it with force, you are the aggressor by definiton, how Isrealis in general and Or Levy here doesn't see that is beyond me, but sometimes the criminal doesn't realise he is a criminal in the first place, I guess that's the case here, your twisted view of the status quo doesn't mean the world won't see the facts for what they are, no matter how much propaganda or cries of anti-semitism you make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
isreal is an ilegal tyrant state. hand over the land u stole and stfu.
pretty much, all would be solved if they returned the lands they stole and agreed to the Arab Peace Initiative, but they wouldn't do that, they actually seek to steal more and more, this country's lunatic ambitions are the seeds of its eventual demise.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #18
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? You're quoting an article from 2007. In the incident yesterday, the UN determined no IDF soldior had crossed the line.

Has Israel crossed the blue line since 2000? Yeah. Wanna count how many times Hezbullah smuggled weapons into Lebanon against UN 1701 desicion? Those things are kinda related, ya know.

However, no IDF soldiers crossed the blue line yesterday, So all those talks about Israeli aggression are are based on nothing at all.
And do remind me how anything south of the blueline is an area Israel stole?

Unless you also think that Lebanon has a right to attack Israel based on Israel's conflict with the Palestinian....

Last edited by Or Levy : 08-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #19
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Huh? You're quoting an article from 2007. In the incident yesterday, the UN determined no IDF soldior had crossed the line.

Has Israel crossed the blue line in the past? Yeah. Is Hezbullah arming against the 1701 UN desicion? yes again. Those things are kind of inter-related, ya know.

However, it didn't do that yesterday. So all those talks about Israeli agression are based at nothing.

And I'm just DYING to know what the Arab peace initiative has to do with Lebanon.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...e-border-clash

it says here "The investigations are still ongoing and the findings will be intimated on [their] conclusion."

it's clear in the video that the Israeli soldier is cutting a tree located behind the fence, therefore inside the Lebanese borders, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #20
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Or Levy I respect you dearly but I have no idea why you continue to give any of these other posters fodder. They hate Israel; they always will and they only want to believe what they choose to believe. Basically those who are assholes will always be assholes. Simple fact of life. Why frustrate yourself?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #21
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

the worst thing is that they did not only cut the tree but they also wanted to install cameras in order to spy.

like habib also said israel is crossing the border nearly each day by sending warplanes, drones etc. into lebanon. given this fact israel should be happy that only 1 officer has died.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30 PM   #22
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Or Levy I respect you dearly but I have no idea why you continue to give any of these other posters fodder. They hate Israel; they always will and they only want to believe what they choose to believe. Basically those who are assholes will always be assholes. Simple fact of life. Why frustrate yourself?
Israel is hated for its actions not because we are assholes, the assholes are the ones who build illegal settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories, running the pariah state that defies international laws and regulations, but of course whoever condemns it are anti-semites and assholes according to your very objective view.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #23
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the majority of the world has the same opinion (except USA, for obvious reasons). why do you think that is?

your post is very hyopcritical, and short sighted.

there are no excuses for killing civilians on a ship in international waters or for bombing lebanon's airport out of the blue.
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #24
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the majority of the world has the same opinion (except USA, for obvious reasons). why do you think that is?

there are no excuses for killing civilians on a ship in international waters or for bombing lebanon's airport out of the blue.
and for terrorists on any side killing for their fanatical reasons. And you call me a hypocrite? Only if I do what I admonished Or Levy for- giving you guys fodder. Sorry the rest of you shall remain on ignore. It is amazing to me how so many love to attack through a computer screen. I bid goodnight to you all for I am now on vacation and will not waste my time or yours any further.
Kiss my ass gentleman
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #25
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and for terrorists on any side killing for their fanatical reasons. And you call me a hypocrite? Only if I do what I admonished Or Levy for- giving you guys fodder. Sorry the rest of you shall remain on ignore. It is amazing to me how so many love to attack through a computer screen. I bid goodnight to you all for I am now on vacation and will not waste my time or yours any further.
Kiss my ass gentleman
i dont know what your crying about, you obviously dont want to listen to the truth or the perception of others outside isreal and USA (jewish controlled media).
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:40 AM   #26
country flag Ariel

Ariel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know what your crying about, you obviously dont want to listen to the truth or the perception of others outside isreal and USA (jewish controlled media).

Ariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #27
country flag Or Levy

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...e-border-clash

it says here "The investigations are still ongoing and the findings will be intimated on [their] conclusion."

it's clear in the video that the Israeli soldier is cutting a tree located behind the fence, therefore inside the Lebanese borders, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
In the article you link UNIFIL, who one can not accuse of being partisan to Israel, specifically state the tree was on the Israeli side. I'm not sure what the video shows, and where exactly the blue line is. I know what UNIFIL are saying, though.

But I'm willing to wait for the final conclusions of the investigation, I promise to accept the results, do you?
Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #28
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

It is so simple, end the occupation.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #29
country flag Or Levy

Quote:

Out of the blue? You just forgot about 2 Kidnapped soldiers, several dead soldiers (on Israeli territory) and several bombed cities and villages (bombing civilians) prior to that?
Old 08-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #30
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
is cutting down a fucking tree a good reason to kill?
No, but neither is navegating a civilian ship on international waters
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote