And Israel is the aggressor...right. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default And Israel is the aggressor...right.

It had been an "exciting" week in Israel, early in the week, rockets from Egypt hit both Jordan and Israel, killing people on the Jordanian side, luckily nothing in Israel. Though no one can predict the affect i would have on the tourism in Eylat, Israel's southren resort city.

Today, Egyptian sources are blaming the Palestinians, after initially denying the attack came from Egyptian territories. The Palestinians called the whole thing an Israeli propaganda.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...fyi7byN0tJfXnQ

And yesterday, the Lebanese army shot at an IDF troop, killing one, seriously wounding two. The man who was killed was 45 years old on a reserve duty. He was cutting down a tree.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0804/mideast.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...id=9r5Sqow5QN0

Today, UNIFIL FINALLY confirmed the Israeli army version, that the army's actions were coordinated with UNIFIL in advance, and that the IDF did not cross the boarders. God only know what they would have said if Israel didn't have data and footage to prove all of that.

(Of course, that didn't stop Asad from talking against the Israeli aggresion yesterday).

BTW, the 'acts of agression' by the Israeli army? Cutting down a tree. Lets assume, for the sake of discussion, that the IDF did cross the boarder, is cutting down a fucking tree a good reason to kill?

Israel is constantly being blamed of exessive use of force. Why isn't the UN, now that UNIFIL confirmed the Israeli version, blaming Lebanon of the same thing?

I'll tell you why - they fear for the Unifil solidor's lives, as they are being attacked constantly. Just read:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...roops-1.301801

I'm tired of it. The assumption is that Israel is always at fault, and each day is a struggle to proof it isn't true.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
I'm tired of it. The assumption is that Israel is always at fault, and each day is a struggle to proof it isn't true.
It's not an assumption it's a fact. Lebanese army reacted right imo.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

If the IDF soldiers was in the Israeli side of the boarder, how was the Lebanese army correct? You need to eleborate.

Amazing, how little human lives matter to you...if those lives belong to Israelis.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

cry me a river
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
country flag Or Levy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
cry me a river
A) You disgust me.

B) This is the response of people who don't have anything smart to say.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to me that Egypt are the aggressors there.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
country flag Or Levy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 to Life View Post
Seems to me that Egypt are the aggressors there.
In the first case? No. The egyptians aren't responsible, it was Palestinians terrorists sitting in Sinay, who are trying to set the area on fire and hurt the direct peace talks.

The Egyptians aren't doing enough to prevent that, but if the Palestinian continue to miss Israel and hit Jordan instead, I assume the Jordanians would have something to say about it.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It had been an "exciting" week in Israel, early in the week, rockets from Egypt hit both Jordan and Israel, killing people on the Jordanian side, luckily nothing in Israel. Though no one can predict the affect i would have on the tourism in Eylat, Israel's southren resort city.

Today, Egyptian sources are blaming the Palestinians, after initially denying the attack came from Egyptian territories. The Palestinians called the whole thing an Israeli propaganda.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...fyi7byN0tJfXnQ

And yesterday, the Lebanese army shot at an IDF troop, killing one, seriously wounding two. The man who was killed was 45 years old on a reserve duty. He was cutting down a tree.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0804/mideast.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/me...id=9r5Sqow5QN0

Today, UNIFIL FINALLY confirmed the Israeli army version, that the army's actions were coordinated with UNIFIL in advance, and that the IDF did not cross the boarders. God only know what they would have said if Israel didn't have data and footage to prove all of that.

(Of course, that didn't stop Asad from talking against the Israeli aggresion yesterday).

BTW, the 'acts of agression' by the Israeli army? Cutting down a tree. Lets assume, for the sake of discussion, that the IDF did cross the boarder, is cutting down a fucking tree a good reason to kill?

Israel is constantly being blamed of exessive use of force. Why isn't the UN, now that UNIFIL confirmed the Israeli version, blaming Lebanon of the same thing?

I'll tell you why - they fear for the Unifil solidor's lives, as they are being attacked constantly. Just read:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...roops-1.301801

isreal is an ilegal tyrant state. hand over the land u stole and stfu.
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
country flag Or Levy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
isreal is an ilegal tyrant state. hand over the land u stole and stfu.
Another relevant comment.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, this has nothing to do with stolen land, occupied territories, neo-appartheid, brutalizing civilians because of election results and...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
country flag Or Levy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Of course, this has nothing to do with stolen land, occupied territories, neo-appartheid, brutalizing civilians because of election results and...
Remind me which of these we're doing to Lebanon?

BTW, what election results are you talking about?
Old 08-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #12
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A) You disgust me.

B) This is the response of people who don't have anything smart to say.
a) refer to my first post in the thread

b) refer to answer a)

I've typed out thousands upon thousands of words worth of intelligent responses in Ispal threads here over the years. It makes no difference. the same people come back talking the same bollocks in the next one andI can't be arsed any more.

Being a trite asshole is less frustrating. probably best not to take it personally
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remind me which of these we're doing to Lebanon?

BTW, what election results are you talking about?
You do not believe that any unease in the region has anything to do with the Palestinians and that resolving the illegal occupation would somehow diffuse the tension? I do.

Every time Israel tries to portray itself as a victim, it always looks like the 6'tall 200lbs schoolyard bully that beats the shit out of a skinny asthmatic kid, steals his lunch money and then complains that his shoes got dirty in the process and looks for compassion..
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
country flag Or Levy

Yes, the Lebanese soldier fired because his heart bled for the Palestinians in Gaza.

GMAB.

Today, there are more than 400,000 Palestinians in Lebanon who are deprived of their most basic rights. The Lebanese government has a list of tens of professions that a Palestinian is forbidden from being engaged in, including professions such as medicine, law and engineering. Palestinians are forbidden from owning property and need a special permit to leave their towns. Unlike all other foreign nationals in Lebanon, they are denied access to the health-care system. According to Amnesty international, the Palestinians in Lebanon suffer from "discrimination and marginalization" and are treated like "second class citizens" and "denied their full range of human rights."

So, you know, spare me. The Lebanese attack didn't have anything to do with Gaza. They don't give a CRAP about the Palestinians.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #15
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today, there are more than 400,000 Palestinians in Lebanon who are deprived of their most basic rights. The Lebanese government has a list of tens of professions that a Palestinian is forbidden from being engaged in, including professions such as medicine, law and engineering. Palestinians are forbidden from owning property and need a special permit to leave their towns. Unlike all other foreign nationals in Lebanon, they are denied access to the health-care system. According to Amnesty international, the Palestinians in Lebanon suffer from "discrimination and marginalization" and are treated like "second class citizens" and "denied their full range of human rights."

So, you know, spare me. The Lebanese attack didn't have anything to do with Gaza. They don't give a CRAP about the Palestinians.
good to hear that from an Israeli source
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote