Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #106
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

I'm off to see some pro tennis. We haven't had any in town since 2001.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #107
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Anyone seen this gem?

The baby with Mirka is so cute btw
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:29 AM   #108
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm off to see some pro tennis. We haven't had any in town since 2001.
no more tennis tourneys in HK now, I envy of you so much

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:44 AM   #109
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
a big and cute dog i met in restaurant
How sweet! I used to have two giant schnauzers. That looks like a very shaggy schnauzer.

Thanks for the photss. I'm sorry it was hot, but probably cooler than HK!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:05 AM   #110
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
How sweet! I used to have two giant schnauzers. That looks like a very shaggy schnauzer.

Thanks for the photss. I'm sorry it was hot, but probably cooler than HK!
yes I know you had two giant schnauzers . This giant dog is a boy and he has a sister who was with him on that day, but she was sleeping so i couldn't take a photo . This big dog kept staring at the grilled chicken which his master was eating, but strangely his master did not give him any chicken, even the bone, but gave the bone for the pirrot which is living in the restaurant to eat

i think the weather was as hot as in HK, though hk has higher humidity

its so hot that i could only wear a t shirt +undie when I slept at night otherwise its impossible to fall into asleep as there is no fans/air conditionner

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #111
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yes I know you had two giant schnauzers . This giant dog is a boy and he has a sister who was with him on that day, but she was sleeping so i couldn't take a photo . This big dog kept staring at the grilled chicken which his master was eating, but strangely his master did not give him any chicken, even the bone, but gave the bone for the pirrot which is living in the restaurant to eat

i think the weather was as hot as in HK, though hk has higher humidity

its so hot that i could only wear a t shirt +undie when I slept at night otherwise its impossible to fall into asleep as there is no fans/air conditionner

I'm sorry it was so hot. I know you expect to get away from the heat when you go on holiday.

Chicken pones aren't very safe for dogs so maybe that's why he didn't give the dog the bone. He looks like a very sweet boy. My male dog was much sweeter than the female - although the female was much smarter and the leader of the two.

I've been away for a few days, and now my kitty is happy to see me and curled up right next to me.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #112
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no more tennis tourneys in HK now, I envy of you so much
We've had to wait 9 years, Mimi. I'm not going today b/c players I want to watch ( Roddick and Young) aren't playing and it's supposed to rain, but I'll be there tomorrow. Plus I'm still recovering from the few Margaritas I had yesterday.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:50 AM   #113
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I'm sorry it was so hot. I know you expect to get away from the heat when you go on holiday.

Chicken pones aren't very safe for dogs so maybe that's why he didn't give the dog the bone. He looks like a very sweet boy. My male dog was much sweeter than the female - although the female was much smarter and the leader of the two.

I've been away for a few days, and now my kitty is happy to see me and curled up right next to me.
yes, the Germans I met there told me it was rare to have such hot weather in Germany, so i was not lucky at all

it seems that the man loves the male dog more

its good that your kitty is so warming to you coz i always have the impression that cats are very cold, thats why I love dogs more

Old 07-22-2010, 01:51 AM   #114
country flag Mimi

Quote:
We've had to wait 9 years, Mimi. I'm not going today b/c players I want to watch ( Roddick and Young) aren't playing and it's supposed to rain, but I'll be there tomorrow. Plus I'm still recovering from the few Margaritas I had yesterday.
I like Roddick too

sorry for my bad English, i don't know what is Margaritas, is this a kind of illness? If so, I wish you a speedy recovery

Old 07-22-2010, 01:53 AM   #115
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like Roddick too

sorry for my bad English, i don't know what is Margaritas, is this a kind of illness? If so, I wish you a speedy recovery
A margarita is a mixed alcoholic beverage
Old 07-22-2010, 02:23 AM   #116
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
A margarita is a mixed alcoholic beverage
oh thanks, hahahaha, bad English mimi

Old 07-22-2010, 05:12 AM   #117
country flag Veronique

Quote:
I like Roddick too

You're better off not knowing what a margarita is, Mimi. I only had 2 glasses but the hangover lasted all day. It's tequila with some drink mix. I had never had a real one before. BTW your English is beautiful.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:46 AM   #118
country flag Mimi

Quote:
You're better off not knowing what a margarita is, Mimi. I only had 2 glasses but the hangover lasted all day. It's tequila with some drink mix. I had never had a real one before. BTW your English is beautiful.
thanks Veronique, my boss always critisied my bad English but i have no talent about languages, my only talent is eating

i know tequila (from Mexico right?). So you better just drink 1 small glass next time

Old 07-22-2010, 11:59 AM   #119
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

hiiiiiiiiiii

watched inception

really so cool
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #120
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
yes, the Germans I met there told me it was rare to have such hot weather in Germany, so i was not lucky at all

it seems that the man loves the male dog more

its good that your kitty is so warming to you coz i always have the impression that cats are very cold, thats why I love dogs more
Oh, kitties are very affectionate too. Each one is a little different, of course. Once I was very ill and was in bed for a week. The cat I had at that time who grew up outside and spent much of his time outside stayed on the bed with me for the whole week. I've never had a cat who wasn't affectionate -- each in it's own way.