Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #91
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
Well, I don't know why you were thrown out of the other chat thread but now after reading this reply and knowing the regulars in the other thread I think they definitely were right to do so. Rude posters are not welcomed anywhere. I'll not post here anymore be assured, I rarely even venture Rafaboard anymore but you being a newbie don't know anything about the Rafaboard and its history/posters still you are so quick to judge.
bye and add me to your ignore list
She wasn't thrown and she can go any where, she decided not to go there cuz it is just weird how you guys fail to understand that the other thread is for bashing Nadal and his fans. No one annoyed me in the other thread but I don't want to be involved in a thread that is not for Rafa or his fans. All Rafa fans should be welcomed in Rafa forum but instead some posters post with other fans about how few Nadal fans are tards or who is the most rediculous when those Rafa (supposed) fans know very well what those fans post about Nadal.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2010, 06:57 AM   #92
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

rafa is the best

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #93
country flag christallh24

christallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond reputechristallh24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I'm sorry, but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You cannot be serious. I was INSULTED and ATTACKED. How the hell do you want me to react?

When people say "get lost" and "how many brain cells do you have" to me, how is that NOT insulting? That is just a SMALL ammount of what they said/did to me. If anyone should be ashamed it's those guys. I was ATTACKED on a regular basis. Half of the guys in there should be banned for being so disrespectful to others.
I know how you feel. I give you props for starting this thread. I gave up trying with the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_on_clay View Post
I totally agree with sokk in this matter
So do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
Rude posters are not welcomed anywhere.
They're welcomed in the other thread. Even to other "regulars". I wasn't rude and I was definitely made to feel unwelcomed. If I was, it was in response to another poster.

Quote:
...but you being a newbie don't know anything about the Rafaboard and its history/posters
And they don't give newbies chances enough. It's such a high-school vibe there. Like they are the too cool kids to let just anyone into their inner circle.
christallh24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #94

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christallh24 View Post

And they don't give newbies chances enough. It's such a high-school vibe there. Like they are the too cool kids to let just anyone into their inner circle.
We can make the thread very entertaining and lovely and sweet and very cool

And I am not against Rafa fans in the other thread, I am against insulting any Rafa fan, we should be one family

Enjoy the music: Poeme by Fibich http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUvgNdM0Uyw

And the art, Monet:
................♥
Old 07-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #95
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
rafa is the best
Indeed! I haven't seen you in a long time, Mimi. Good to see you!
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #96
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
rafa is the best
Mimi!

You're back from vacation? How was it?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #97

yaaaaaaaaaay very good ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy52y...eature=related
................♥
Old 07-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #98

I know who reported Mikey
................♥
Old 07-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #99
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
We can make the thread very entertaining and lovely and sweet and very cool

And I am not against Rafa fans in the other thread, I am against insulting any Rafa fan, we should be one family

Enjoy the music: Poeme by Fibich http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUvgNdM0Uyw

And the art, Monet:
reminds me a little of debussy. nice
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:32 AM   #100
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Mimi!

You're back from vacation? How was it?
. Too hot in Germany but so far its good, as its much better than working

a photo of my favourite place: Bamberg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1054.JPG (54.0 KB, 10 views)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #101
country flag Mimi

a big and cute dog i met in restaurant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1127.JPG (85.0 KB, 18 views)

Old 07-20-2010, 03:37 AM   #102
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Indeed! I haven't seen you in a long time, Mimi. Good to see you!
me too

Old 07-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #103

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
................♥
Old 07-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #104

drinking green tea with mint.
................♥
Old 07-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #105
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone seen this gem?

Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote