Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #46
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO haters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I believe he did a round table with international journalists after he won Wimbledon, and so the international publications will all have had the same interview. He went home on the Monday morning after Wimbledon so he skipped the traditional press meet.

How can you so called "real" Rafa fans not know his schedule?

:retard:
Who is calling themselves the "real" rafa fans? Everyone who is a Rafa fan is a real fan -- you know, unless a double account. Some people are just more knowledgable than others. Or maybe more dedicated. I know my knowledge about Rafa isn't as in depth as yours. That's why I value what you have to say.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #47
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Who is calling themselves the "real" rafa fans? Everyone who is a Rafa fan is a real fan -- you know, unless a double account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_on_clay View Post
hi all
good to see someone opening a new thread for Rafa's "real" fans
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Great to see other people like it. Now we should start to use it more often, so spread the word And remember: this is ONLY for real Rafa fans
Quote:
Glad you like it! I was thrown out of the other thread, they were quite nasty to me. So I started this instead, for Rafa's REAL fans. Those people in the other thread were mostly trolling anyway.

Quote:
Some people are just more knowledgable than others. Or maybe more dedicated. I know my knowledge about Rafa isn't as in depth as yours. That's why I value what you have to say.
I should be valued
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #48
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I should be valued
What would I do without you?
Old 07-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #49
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

:retard:
Is this really necessary? We all love Rafa here. Some of us faced hostility by merely posting in a thread that had Rafa Fans words in the title.

BTW, your avatar captures the essence of Rafa as I picture him, so pure and innocent.
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:32 PM   #50
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Is this really necessary? We all love Rafa here. Some of us faced hostility by merely posting in a thread that had Rafa Fans words in the title.

BTW, your avatar captures the essence of Rafa as I picture him, so pure and innocent.
I came in after that whole thing between Scoobs and you. I don't know what that was about. But, I can vouch for you being a long time Rafa fan and and even longer tennis fan.

I dunno. Maybe he thought you were a double account or maybe he was cranky that day.

But, this can be a nice place too.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #51
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes I apologise if I came off hostile that day.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #52
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post

See? You are a sweetie. I think that was the day you were just out of sorts about everything.

And, i'm not apologizing for the other thread. It is what it is. It's not an easy place and full of difficult people, myself included, who don't always get along and snipe at one another from time to time.

If some are more comfortable posting here, that's great too.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:37 AM   #53
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Awwwwwwwww As they used to say on Ally McBeal, bygones. Our Rafa is a lover
Veronique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #54
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Exactly. That is what I used the words real fans, because I knew the other thread which is CALLED "Chat thread for Rafa fangirls.." isn't really for his real fans, or else I wouldn't have been thrown out for just saying nice things about Nadal.

I_mac, I KNOW you are not a fan of Rafa. I have seen your previous posts on GM and in the other thread. Please get lost. I am serious. I was thrown out of the other thread, so I made this thread to talk to some of his REAL fans as I like to call them. Someone who actually SUPPORTS the guy. I hoped everyone could respect that, but I guess not. Congrats. You have just ruined another thread. Please jump over to the other thread and the other haters.

Yes, I am a bit angry, because this board needs some serious cleaning up in. All Rafa haters should be thrown out, or at least keep themselves to the haters thread. This sub board is supposed to be for his FANS. Why are you even here if you are NOT a fan?

I don't know which is worse, haters posting here and offending fans, which means his fans has not ONE place to post without getting attacked, or the mods for not paying enough attention. They really should have prevented this for ever happening.

Ugh. Whatever. I am tired of this.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #55

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

See? You are a sweetie. I think that was the day you were just out of sorts about everything.

And, i'm not apologizing for the other thread. It is what it is. It's not an easy place and full of difficult people, myself included, who don't always get along and snipe at one another from time to time.

If some are more comfortable posting here, that's great too.
Which is exactly WHY I made this thread, since his fans are not welcome in theother thread, I mean, at least they are welcome here. At least that was until the haters started to infest this thread too. I tried to prevent that from happening, but now I'm out of loss. People refuse to resepct other people, so..

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #56

Quote:
I know his schedule.. Sorta. I knew Cinci and Toronto were coming up. I just didn't know which one was first or even IF he was playing either in the first place. But it was confirmed that he will play Toronto, which is his next tournament August 9th.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #57
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Which is exactly WHY I made this thread, since his fans are not welcome in theother thread, I mean, at least they are welcome here. At least that was until the haters started to infest this thread too. I tried to prevent that from happening, but now I'm out of loss. People refuse to resepct other people, so..
I know you did. Don't worry about it so much. Just concentrate on the people you are attracting to this thread. In the long run that's what will matter. Obviously, there will be posts here that aren't what you would like, but it's the overall tone that matters. Just ignore what you don't like. If it's truly trolling and anti-Rafa, you can report it.

But, you should know that Linda is truly a Rafa fan. She has defended him with valor for a long time on MTF. She knows so much about him. I always defer to her knowledge. You two don't get along, and I'm sorry about that. It's nothing I'm going to fix. You are both Rafa fans, but have different approaches.

As for all haters being thrown out, the other chat thread has welcomed a wide variety of people. Some are Rafa first fans, others like Rafa but support other players, and a very few don't like Rafa at all. So there's a wide tolerance for who likes whatever player. But flat out insulting Rafa isn't really tolerated there. It's an unusual thread and I think the people who post there like it that way.

Last edited by star : 07-17-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Awwwwwwwww As they used to say on Ally McBeal, bygones. Our Rafa is a lover
I saw a greeting card once with a pot of begonias drawn on the front and the inside said: Let begonias be begonias.

I liked that -- it works in more ways than one. I always think of that when I think of bygones.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #59
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly. That is what I used the words real fans, because I knew the other thread which is CALLED "Chat thread for Rafa fangirls.." isn't really for his real fans, or else I wouldn't have been thrown out for just saying nice things about Nadal.
You were attacking posters who have been part of that thread for nearly 3 years. You were informed several times that the thread isn't just for Rafa fans, many of the regulars don't have Rafa as their top favourite and as star said quite a few of them can't stand him , and yet you continued to view the thread as an extension of the tournament thread :retard: The moderators do a great job with this forum. Our "haters" who post in the Rafachat thread very, very rarely stray out of the thread and I don't think they've ever trolled the rest of the forum (at least since we created the chat thread) Believe me when I say I am super fast to report any trolling/Rafa bashing in here, including on the chat thread when it is truly malicious. And many times we've had some tense moments when a few of us have had a sense of humour failure (quite often me) but the same core group of posters have been chatting there for nearly 3 years.

As a Rafa fan, I'll post where I like in his forum. I'm happy you have this thread, because it means you'll stay out of the other one. That pleases me.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #60
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You were attacking posters who have been part of that thread for nearly 3 years. You were informed several times that the thread isn't just for Rafa fans, many of the regulars don't have Rafa as their top favourite and as star said quite a few of them can't stand him , and yet you continued to view the thread as an extension of the tournament thread :retard: The moderators do a great job with this forum. Our "haters" who post in the Rafachat thread very, very rarely stray out of the thread and I don't think they've ever trolled the rest of the forum (at least since we created the chat thread) Believe me when I say I am super fast to report any trolling/Rafa bashing in here, including on the chat thread when it is truly malicious. And many times we've had some tense moments when a few of us have had a sense of humour failure (quite often me) but the same core group of posters have been chatting there for nearly 3 years.

As a Rafa fan, I'll post where I like in his forum. I'm happy you have this thread, because it means you'll stay out of the other one. That pleases me.
I agree with the first paragraph -- mostly.

Certainly, you can post where ever you want, but why carry out your feud with Sokk here? I think you are a valuable addition to any thread about Rafa, but not if it's going to be sniping and insulting the posters in this thread. That hardly seems sporting.