Robby on the grass courts - 2010 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #16
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robby on the grass courts - 2010

Robby drew Robin Soderling in the first round... I'm really tired of Robby losing in the first round at Wimbledon. I hope he fights like never before to get to the 2nd round. I feel like he has it in him, as I did in year's past, but he usually faces a confident opponent who serves really well, and makes it really difficult.

Good luck to Robby!
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #17
country flag dweijnen

dweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond reputedweijnen has a reputation beyond repute

Robby can win , but it's going to be difficult , if he returns well he can make it at least to a 5-setter.

C'mon Robby!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #18
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Robby's match is on Center Court tomorrow as the third/last match on that court. Robby has a better record playing before 5pm, but whatever... he just needs to be on top of his game.

yes, it will be really difficult to beat Robin tomorrow. Both of them will be coming into the match with confidence but for different reasons. Ultimately, Robby has to prove that he's a better player than his ranking indicates, and he needs to overcome any doubts that he may feel in moments of weakness.
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #19

Sorry I haven't been able to get in here much, but my MSNTV2 has really been acting up lately. And there isn't money available right now to get a computer And speaking of I couldn't believe it when I saw Robby draw at Wimbledon. That is what happens with Robby's low ranking. Even if he makes it into a Tournament he ends up playing the Top Ranked players and then ends up with another 1st Rd loss Robby can't get on a roll in a Tournament when his 1st Rd is against the #6 Ranked player in the world
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote