Nadal will Fall - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #16
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal will Fall

What a bold prediction.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
country flag Silvester

Silvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal_Power View Post
Well.. of course

Rafa won 4 titles in some 2 months and Fed needed whole 2009. for that

Rafa is 2500 points clear of him and he can still win Wimbledon and makes it even bigger

And you can check how many points they won in 2010... nothing close between this two this season
good point, and Nadal is pretty much guaranteed year end #1 This year.

I just find it ridiculous in general..that when Federer "Only" wins 1 GS and makes it relativly deep in the others that this is just horrid. How happy do you think a Murray fan, or a Djokovic fan, Roddick fan etc would be if those guys won a major.

Fed COULD still win USO - he may not, he may. so he could potentiall still win 50% of the GS's in 2010. Would that be so bad?
I guess for Federer fans because we are so used to him being #1 it is odd, and it gives all the Federer haters some ammo but in reality, it's ridiculous to give someone that is #2 or #3 in the WORLD a hard time because A LOT of players would love to be there.
Silvester is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #18
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
Federer won AO and made quarter finals of other 2 GS so he's not that far behind Nadal however everyone thinks this is just HOrrible of Federer. If Nadal wins 1 GS and makes it past Quarters then it's fantastic.

Federer simply raised the bar too high and everyone is Still in shock when he doesn't win. When will people realize that making the Quarters or Semi's really isn't all that bad for a player of his age.
I didn't say any thing bad about Federer

But I don't think it is the age in term of being in fatigue and etc, I think it is just so late for him to accommodate and train for certain types of players and he shouldn't imo, he has done every thing in tennis, has 2 cute babies, a happy life and millions. Why would he torture himself?
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #19
country flag Rafaspin
Game, Set, Match - Nadal

Rafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal will win two slams per year until he is 29. When you add that to the 8 he'll have by sunday sunset - that's 16.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #20
country flag TennisOnWood

TennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good point, and Nadal is pretty much guaranteed year end #1 This year.

I just find it ridiculous in general..that when Federer "Only" wins 1 GS and makes it relativly deep in the others that this is just horrid. How happy do you think a Murray fan, or a Djokovic fan, Roddick fan etc would be if those guys won a major.

Fed COULD still win USO - he may not, he may. so he could potentiall still win 50% of the GS's in 2010. Would that be so bad?
I guess for Federer fans because we are so used to him being #1 it is odd, and it gives all the Federer haters some ammo but in reality, it's ridiculous to give someone that is #2 or #3 in the WORLD a hard time because A LOT of players would love to be there.
Yes.. well deserved Year end Number 1!!

I wasn't saying anything against Fed and that he had bad season.. full respect to him and he is the only player on the Tour I compare with Rafa cause I don't give a shit about Murray,A Rod,Soderling,or bloody djokovic and davidenko.. Fed and Rafa are true big deal for the last 6 seasons and all I'm saying is that,outside that Melbourne,Fed did very poor job. Completely disaster in Indian and Miami with match points wasted,skipping Monaco,poor Rome and then he finally started to play in Madrid when he needed to defend a lot of points. His plan failed and then we saw what happen in Paris,Halle and yesterday in London. It is just himself to blame for stopping on 285 weeks at top

But I agree with you.. wherever he and Rafa are on the ATP list (Delpo once again made position with not a single match in 5 months) they are just players to watch IMO
Old 07-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #21
country flag Silvester

Silvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond repute

Cleo - no you didn't. but look at all the other threads around here that do. It's simly ridiculous. I wasn't here at the time, but how was it a year ago when Nadal was sitting at #4. It just seems like everyone WANTS Federer to fail and makes a huge deal out of it when he doesn't win even though it's simply going to be a natural occurance.

RafaSpin - Bold prediction. Is he capable? probably, however he would need to stay Healthy and schedule Very wisely. All depends on the other young players.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #22
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
Nadal will win two slams per year until he is 29. When you add that to the 8 he'll have by sunday sunset - that's 16.
i wouldnt count on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #23
country flag moonlightdance

moonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond reputemoonlightdance has a reputation beyond repute

i think your statement is true of most top players, not just nadal. props to fed for staying at the absolute top for so long with the good health and all, but it isn't as though the top 5 positions are almost always 28+ guys.
moonlightdance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #24
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cleo - no you didn't. but look at all the other threads around here that do. It's simly ridiculous. I wasn't here at the time, but how was it a year ago when Nadal was sitting at #4. It just seems like everyone WANTS Federer to fail and makes a huge deal out of it when he doesn't win even though it's simply going to be a natural occurance.

RafaSpin - Bold prediction. Is he capable? probably, however he would need to stay Healthy and schedule Very wisely. All depends on the other young players.
They trashed Nadal last year and said he is done and will never win a slam again. The forum is full of harsh people. You will get used to it. And don't worry about Federer, he is a multi millionaire with countless championships.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #25
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, he won't win 16 slams.

And he will fall before he reaches 29 years old. Count on it.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 462-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #26
country flag Silvester

well then those people were stupid. Nadal was injured, not dead. It was obvious that he was going to heal and come back.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #27
country flag ORGASMATRON
Banned!

ORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond reputeORGASMATRON has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
You are Pathetic, he is no1 won RG, reached Wimbledon semi final and you are talking about "fall".

And you
want us to wait 4 years till we know you are right or wrong?

Any way I dont like the same thread about Federer from Everko and I understand why it makes Federer fans think all Nadal fans are haters. But I am not, I respect Federer so much.
nadal will fall. it is a fact. in the words of old sport clay death: 'time wounds all heels', but in this case i would change that to 'time wounds all knees'
ORGASMATRON is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #28
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Before he hits the Age of 28 Nadal will fall out of the top 5.
what a moron from you
do we need to have a "XXX will fall" threads of every player ???
Maybe I'll start doing it...
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #29
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
affirmative
he's a monster
I love all the haters going mad, cause that means Rafa's on top
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #30
country flag ossie

ossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond repute

this thread will fall harder