Hey Mods,way too many WTA Tards on MTF - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 11:39 PM   #16
country flag Chiakifug

Chiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Mods,way too many WTA Tards on MTF

You're just a homeschooled jungle freak whos a less hot version of me!

And I love that blowjob smiley you put beside the thread title!! So fetch!
Chiakifug is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 01:21 AM   #17
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Hunt View Post
Y'all need to stay pressed. Federer's Mate is as obsessed with me as he is with Federer. I'm worried about my safety. Ban him, mods!
I realize you guys are jealous and bitter cuz I'm so knowledgeable about tennis, but it's not my fault I'm so smart and brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
Agreed. Ban the 10 year old 'Federer's Mate' and this will all be over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiakifug View Post
You're just a homeschooled jungle freak whos a less hot version of me!

And I love that blowjob smiley you put beside the thread title!! So fetch!
look at you alot, throwing childish insults. Like a gang of wolves

you Wta tards are nothing more than a bunch of Freaks
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2010, 06:35 AM   #18
country flag Serenidad

Serenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond reputeSerenidad has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Gurl you are so LATE and OVA. Stop hating. Go find you something to do like googling Mirka pictures and putting your face over them.

2011 DANIEL BRANDS CHAMPION

Daniel Brands ATP Profile Daniel Brands Facebook Daniel Brands Website Daniel Brands Pictures The Brandwagon
Serenidad is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #19
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenidad View Post
Miss Gurl you are so LATE and OVA. Stop hating. Go find you something to do like googling Mirka pictures and putting your face over them.
geez another wta tard. This is getting rediculous. What happened to venus the other day or the rest of the top 20 during the last weeks.

Wta sucks and you know it
Old 07-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #20
country flag Humerus

Humerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Everyone hates you Federers Mate. I guess it should be you who gets the ban.

If you don't like it, don't read it (but hey, we all know that you LURVE it).

The WTA's number one fan:-Federers Mate-
Humerus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #21
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Ban this idiot of OP, it's not as if there's lack of trolling on his part wherever you look
oranges is online now View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #22
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Ban this idiot of OP, it's not as if there's lack of trolling on his part wherever you look
oh get off your high-horse Oranges.

I know your a closet wta fan, can tell by your posts.

Why exactly do you you like it..to perve on stosur?. I know it cant be for the tennis
Old 07-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #23
country flag Humerus

Humerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond reputeHumerus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Federers_Mate-. View Post
oh get off your high-horse Oranges.

I know your a closet wta fan, can tell by your posts.

Why exactly do you you like it..to perve on stosur?. I know it cant be for the tennis

I wish I could good-rep you. So badly.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #24
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerus View Post

I wish I could good-rep you. So badly.
the semi finalists in the wta are a joke.

Serena, a cry baby and two nobodys..how boring
Old 07-01-2010, 10:02 AM   #25
country flag Humerus

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Federers_Mate-. View Post
the semi finalists in the wta are a joke.

Serena, a cry baby and two nobodys..how boring
Calling Zvonareva a crybaby when she has so much more fierce than Fed

You are just non-stop hilarity

Old 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #26
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerus View Post
Calling Zvonareva a crybaby when she has so much more fierce than Fed

You are just non-stop hilarity
are you insane!!, she a complete nutter who needs to visit the Phciatric ward in St Petersburg ASAP. Watch her match highlights of the penneta match if you dont believe me.

Fed only cried in melbourne becuase the moment got to him, simple as that. The match was so crucial and important that his emotions overcame him. However like a true champ he rebounded and won 3 more slams. Cant really say that about Vera can we.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #27
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

wow, this thread is going nowhere fast I wonder why

*closed*
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread