The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)
Though we needed one to discuss about video games. All the way from the DS to hardcore PC gaming, share all your thoughts and whatever on video games here.
Latest Update - GTA V
So far some info on the game:
- 3 playable characters
- Can switch between each character at any time when not in a mission
- Animals are in the game and have uses
- Map is bigger than San Andreas, Read Dead Redemption and GTA IV put together
- Rockstar want GTA V to revolutionise multi-player open world gaming with this title just like GTA III did with single-player open world gaming
- Farmlands, deserts and villages
- City in the game is around the same size as GTA IV's Liberty city
- Shooting mechanics greatly improved, especially the cover system
- For the first time the whole map will be available right from the beginning
- Mini games include a full 18 hole golf course and tennis. (Note: The game is being worked on by some devs from 2K Czech, the guys who made Mafia II and Top Spin 4, so the tennis may run similar to Top Spin 4)
yesterday i started playing the world ends with you (known in japan as subarashiki kono sekai/it's a wonderful world), an action rpg by square-enix for the ds.
i'm not very far yet (at least, i don't think i am), but so far, the game's battle system is ridiculously complex and most of the time i have no idea what the hell i'm doing. it doesn't really help that the touch screen controls don't always respond properly.
that being said, i love the style and the music (from what i can remember), the story's interesting and the game itself is annoyingly addictive.
Gonna go try and bang out 'Singularity', great FPS and hopefully I can do the impossible and finish it tonight.
i wanted to respond to your rep, but it got cut off. =______= so i'll just say it here.
if you've got a flash card, i'd recommend downloading the game first to try it out, because i don't think this game is for everyone. personally, i wouldn't buy it, despite enjoying it so far, but it's gotten many great reviews and lots of people seem to absolutely love it, so... it's really up to you. /useless advice