why did you delete the "Why do people dislike the william sisters? thread? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Default why did you delete the "Why do people dislike the william sisters? thread?

explain.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why did you delete the "Why do people dislike the william sisters? thread?

I can answer this if you'd like?

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why did you delete the "Why do people dislike the william sisters? thread?

please answer!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:35 AM   #4
country flag Audacity

Audacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond repute

Go to WTAworld. You should know MTF members couldn't give a damn about two WTA players - your only going to get biased opinions.
Audacity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #5
country flag DualMedia

If they didnt care then why did they post!

I was going to delete it my self because nobody was posting, but i started getting responses!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
country flag Audacity

Audacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMedia View Post
If they didnt care then why did they post!
Well, as I said, this is MTF; main purpose being to discuss mens tennis. Go to WTAworld to discuss womens tennis.
Audacity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMedia View Post
please answer!
First of all, this is MENStennisforums.com. It wouldn't be called this if we talked about the women's game.

Regarding the Williams sisters, they are absolutely abnoxious on the court and Serena has no respect for anyone but herself. Just listen to her press conferences. Also, see US Open semi-final vs. Clijsters. They scream at the top of their lungs and humiliate the game, as well as making you want to rip tear the speakers off of your TV. Look at their parents, that's what they came from. Why they are so selfish(Serena for the most part). Watch her press conference after Stosur match also.

Outburst at US Open, revelaed Serena's class, integrity, and selflessness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_jlXjgxN8

Trying to cover herself up after her profane outburst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_jlXjgxN8

JBlock Forever
Old 06-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #8
country flag DualMedia

that may be your opinion, but imo, people seem to think she is arrogant by they way she used to act and the tone of her voice, now.

Serena has gone through a lot in her tennis career that nobody should have to go through.

She was called a racial slur repeatedly. As a person of ethinicity (middle eastern), I know the feeling of being called a racial slur.
After you have been called that you can handle it 4 ways, 1. you can forever despise that race, 2. become a person who is racially aware, 3. try to become "better" than that race, and 4. try to "fit" in with that race.
I handled it by number 4, which is slightly wrong, but I have grown up and made friends of my race.
Serena handled it by number 4 and 3, Serena is better than most players of that race and 4, she seems to act like a stuck up female of that race, but that was when she was younger, now she is older and people can't give her a clean slate. Now she is just number 3, and she will always be number now on.

So please forget about her past and read her press conferences instead.

Last edited by DualMedia : 06-15-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #9
country flag Ozone

That had nothing to do with what I wrote at all.

JBlock Forever
Old 06-15-2010, 04:03 AM   #10
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

This is not WTA world.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to discuss WTA go to tennisforum.com, men's tennis threads there get closed or moved out and same happens here with women's tennis threads.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote