2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #751
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,845
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

On photobucket pp. 3-4, some good pics from Roland Garros 2010. The originals are larger and all date-stamped. I love Marat's hands in these pics.

Photo credit: Iona Nov.








Last edited by monkey247 : 05-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #752
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,845
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world








Last edited by monkey247 : 05-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #753
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,845
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #754
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

urgh. cigarettes. begone you cigarettes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #755
country flag little_masha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Oh, boy!!! This IS too much! He should be banned from public locals on grounds of being too endearing!

I hope he never gets really, really rich, as in Roman Abramovich rich, because that would simply be an insult to the rest of us! While now it's just a joy...that I enjoy !

Very nice photos. And very nice to see that us of the '80s here in Central-Eastern Europe grew
up with the key around our necks...and that we religiously keep that habit deep into adulthood...
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #756
country flag maratsmaiden
Registered User
 
maratsmaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,163
maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
On photobucket pp. 3-4, some good pics from Roland Garros 2010. The originals are larger and all date-stamped. I love Marat's hands in these pics.

Photo credit: Iona Nov.
I would take 10 years off my life to have him look at me like this...

Thanks Heidi - your skills never cease to amaze me
__________________
"My friend, there is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry. Perhaps when she is even throwing things." MS
maratsmaiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 AM   #757
country flag Curls
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Pam, you ol' granny So spot on

As someone on atptour.ru joked "The female quota in Marat's apartment is filled already"

If I could just add few things about the Queen in his kingdom
As people say "Dogs have owners, cats have staff" and having in mind that the sweet little furry creature had already gotten under mama Rauza's skin, we have a serious contender here

I may add the screeching sound of meowing right in your ear, every morning, preferably few hours before one has to wake up. No days off, no vacation.. nada.... every single morning, for all of their lives.

Correction - there will be no other woman The Furry Queen is one and only. The rest are staff

Pamushka, hope you are well, georgous I kind of lost in touch, since I am no longer on FB.

Helllllllllo my 'georgeous' friend!!!

LMAO at the kitty talk ... I am sooooo not a cat person, but I have to share my life with one ... she is a superstar and I love her to bits, but god she's a diva!! ... and even worse she's now an old diva (she's 11 years old now) so she's a bit like a crazy combination of Elizabeth Taylor + Liza Minelli + an old Mariah Carey

the only thing I would disagree with you on is that there will be no other woman ... our boy Marat will hopefully get some scratches on his back/chest/leg (sorry,, I'm having a moment!!) from some claws other than the feline variety!!

I'd better go before the Penguin gets her feathers in a fluff over this being OFF TOPIC (Hi Jiat!! shouldn't you be studying instead of checking up on us crazy cat ladies!!)
__________________
==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:05 AM   #758
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Helllllllllo my 'georgeous' friend!!!

LMAO at the kitty talk ... I am sooooo not a cat person, but I have to share my life with one ... she is a superstar and I love her to bits, but god she's a diva!! ... and even worse she's now an old diva (she's 11 years old now) so she's a bit like a crazy combination of Elizabeth Taylor + Liza Minelli + an old Mariah Carey

the only thing I would disagree with you on is that there will be no other woman ... our boy Marat will hopefully get some scratches on his back/chest/leg (sorry,, I'm having a moment!!) from some claws other than the feline variety!!

I'd better go before the Penguin gets her feathers in a fluff over this being OFF TOPIC (Hi Jiat!! shouldn't you be studying instead of checking up on us crazy cat ladies!!)


I'm watching the lakers right now. and they're leading so you're safe. for now



EDIT: ok. they just lost the lead
EDIT EDIT: move it to the "gathering" you cat people.
PS: mush, could you send me some mee pok with minced meat? PLEASE.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #759
country flag mahRAHT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 69
mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
I would take 10 years off my life to have him look at me like this...

yes penny i agree, smoking to much now they say 20 a day,
if someone begins the day like marat says with 'coffee and a smoke'
then cannot be sociel smoker,

THE HANDS NO SORRY, LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF HIS NAILS, NOT NICE,
AND feet are the same, i have pic, when i post its too small,
but i love the way he holds the cup,always does that,
wonder if its a big man thing,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20100527RG_2.jpg (58.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 20100527RG_3.jpg (125.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 20100527RG_4.jpg (98.7 KB, 19 views)
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #760
country flag little_masha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahRAHT View Post
yes penny i agree, smoking to much now they say 20 a day,
if someone begins the day like marat says with 'coffee and a smoke'
then cannot be sociel smoker,

THE HANDS NO SORRY, LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF HIS NAILS, NOT NICE,
AND feet are the same, i have pic, when i post its too small,
but i love the way he holds the cup,always does that,
wonder if its a big man thing,
C'mon!!! Don't get me started on his handsssssssss! The only thing I like more about him is his most-beautiful-in-the-world neck!

He has about the prettiest hands I've seen on a man: long, elegant, hairless fingers, fine joints...and the nails are nicely shaped and cut, clean...

Race thing, I suppose, and I'm saying this in the most appreciative way possible...
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #761
country flag mahRAHT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 69
mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
C'mon!!! Don't get me started on his handsssssssss! The only thing I like more about him is his most-beautiful-in-the-world neck!

He has about the prettiest hands I've seen on a man: long, elegant, hairless fingers, fine joints...and the nails are nicely shaped and cut, clean...

Race thing, I suppose, and I'm saying this in the most appreciative way possible...
firstly thanks for the marat talk, your almost a friend,thanks

i disagree, look at the shape of the nails, maybe its a dad thing with me, marat's hand look
almost like my fathers, maybe thats it,

i do think he holds the cup in a very sexy way,does it all the time i have checked pic's.
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #762
country flag little_masha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahRAHT View Post
firstly thanks for the marat talk, your almost a friend,thanks

i disagree, look at the shape of the nails, maybe its a dad thing with me, marat's hand look
almost like my fathers, maybe thats it,

i do think he holds the cup in a very sexy way,does it all the time i have checked pic's.
My pleasure, dear

Well, what can I say? Then I love your dad's hands, too
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:43 AM   #763
country flag mahRAHT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 69
mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
My pleasure, dear

Well, what can I say? Then I love your dad's hands, too
shit, i'm smiling thanks, he's single, i'll give him to you
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #764
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,845
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamdan View Post
Hi everyone! This is my first post ever however I have been a lurker for soo many years lol. Anyway Dinara posted the picture of Marats kitten on her twitter page, here is the link http://twitpic.com/1uu4yy Soo adorable! I am a cat person so my heart melted a little when I saw this
Hi jamdan thanks so much for posting, what a lovely little kitten! Amazing how such a tiny sleeping bundle of soft fur only adds to the already infinite allure of its owner.


.

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-22-2010 at 07:25 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:51 PM   #765
country flag little_masha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

[/quote]shit, i'm smiling thanks, he's single, i'll give him to you[/quote]

Well ... see what strange things can happen if you hang around here?

You join in hoping for some Father Safin monastery news and you end up with a (posh ) stepmother!

It only takes faith, really!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios