2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #721
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

*faint*

Oh my god, she is adorrrrrrrrrrable!! So glad that Marat has chosen to settle down with a someone decent!!

Annie-baby!! ... oh how I would dearly love to make some remarks about Marat and his new plaything!! (I do have to say that she is by far the most gorrrrrgeous female I've ever seen him with!!!) ... I'm desperately trying to say something that doesn't revolve around the word p*ssy, but alas my brain turns to a hormonal moshpit when I'm at this forum so I have nothing clean to say ... ...

actually, no, I do ...

a word of advice for any woman who intends on moving in with Marat in the future ... now that he has a new 'lady' take my word for it, you will come off second best ... expect to be nibbled, bitten, scratched and leapt on (especially during the most *ahem* inconvenient moments) ... Funky Fenya may even attempt to trip you over and send you to the hospital with concussion and the need for plastic surgery ... she will probably go on hunger strikes when he travels ... and don't think you'll get a good nights rest, nooooo, she'll wait until you're in the deepest sleep, then lick your eyelids with her sandpaper tongue!! ... and if she decides to pee on something other than the litter tray, yes, it will be your clothes, not his!! ... basically, from now on, she rules and you'll always be 'the other woman'

BUT ... seeing a grown man play with a little kitten, seeing how she can take all of his stress away, and when she's almost dead and the only thing that she reacts to is him (tip for ya, Fenya, stay away from balconies/ledges etc etc)... well, it makes all the nighttime ambushes worth it .... DAVAI FUNKY FURBALL FENYA!!!!!!

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #722
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Too good Pam!
I had the same thought, FENYA is already ruling Marat's world! Ask Dinara about it!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #723
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahRAHT View Post
Thank you mariaV AND Karlyn.

heres a picture that was sent to me, don't know about it,
yes someone from facebook,
maybe you guys can tell me where its from.
This was made by one of my friends who's a poster on MTF. I dn't know that she would appreciate it being posted without her permission elsewhere.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #724
country flag mahRAHT

mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
This was made by one of my friends who's a poster on MTF. I dn't know that she would appreciate it being posted without her permission elsewhere.
thanks for the information, i haven't posted it anywhere only asked here,

its on facebook somewhere, not sure where?
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #725
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for the information, i haven't posted it anywhere only asked here,

its on facebook somewhere, not sure where?
probably her photo album
Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #726
country flag mahRAHT

mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
probably her photo album
i've just texted friend, its on google as well,
don't know maybe you should tell your friend?
Old 06-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #727
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, gals, the cat IS sweet and the name is very cool! I, however, would of picked a Siberian or a Somali for him...I think it would 've suited him better...

Anyway, I see that we all went gaga about the cat and the cat's state of mind upon Mr. Safin's moving in with someone, the cat's interfering with Mr. Safin's hard core sexy times, etc., etc...

However, [I]IS THAT A WOMAN'S PURPLE- PINKISH SCARF THE CAT SLEEPS ON?[/i] OR DID MR. SAFIN'S LEGENDARY STYLE STOKE AGAIN?

The cat or aunt Dinara better produce some explanation...or else...

Nice cat, Mr. Safin!

Last edited by little_masha : 06-08-2010 at 05:09 PM.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #728
Scavenger Hunter

It could be rausa's scarf. I mean, she's the one taking care of kitty, not marat
Old 06-08-2010, 05:08 PM   #729

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It could be rausa's scarf. I mean, she's the one taking care of kitty, not marat
NOOOOOOOOO! I bet it's Mr. Safin-père’s! great style runs in the family (Cosmo says)

Of course it's hers ... I just wanted to see how quick a reply I may get at such a supposition
Old 06-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #730
Scavenger Hunter

you're lucky I happened to be around then. Wonder how much time marat has actually spent with the kitty if he's flying every which where
Old 06-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #731

Quote:
Wonder how much time marat has actually spent with the kitty if he's flying every which where
I thought about this too...and, sorry (I wanted to say it out loud all day, but everybody was just so thrilled about how tender does buying a cat prove Mr. Safin to be and I thought it would be quite rude! ), I just don't see him with a cat! What do they do togheter?

Do they play?

Do they cuddle?

Do they watch the birds play on the window together?

Does the cat fall asleep in his lap every night watching TV?

Does the cat guard the bathroom door when he takes a shower?

Does he feed her?

No way... )))))))))

Show me photos, then I'll buy it (and die of a melted heart, probably)!

I tell you, people, the cat is just a cover up!

Last edited by little_masha : 06-08-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #732
country flag mahRAHT

Quote:
you're lucky I happened to be around then. Wonder how much time marat has actually spent with the kitty if he's flying every which where
no no, the scarf is mine

no way marat does litter and all else, yes he loves the little guy

but mama does all else,after all she's still cooking for her boy!!

she who looks after marat, looks after kitty.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #733
country flag mahRAHT

Quote:
thank you penny, but can you pm me, the info,

I DON'T WANT TO KEEP PM YOU?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #734
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!!!! Curls!!!!!!!

Absolutely the most gorgeous post. From start to finish. Eliciting not just quiet chuckles but REALLY laughing out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
*faint*

Oh my god, she is adorrrrrrrrrrable!! So glad that Marat has chosen to settle down with a someone decent!!

Annie-baby!! ... oh how I would dearly love to make some remarks about Marat and his new plaything!! (I do have to say that she is by far the most gorrrrrgeous female I've ever seen him with!!!) ...

.... DAVAI FUNKY FURBALL FENYA!!!!!!
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:32 PM   #735
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
thank you penny, but can you pm me, the info,

I DON'T WANT TO KEEP PM YOU?
What info? How much time marat spends with kitty? I wish I knew I was just asking the question out loud.