Mens Tennis Forums banner

What's happened with his clothes sponsor

2K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  Corinna 
#1 ·
Now Jc wears Head's clothes anybody know why ?

#28 ·
ST clothes were unique and no other player had the same outfit as he used to. Even i'm not totally for the new outfit right now. May be we will get used to it. Remember, when he first used the dottted outfit, we all disliked it and later began to like it. the same goes for bandana and long hair.

so I think we will get used to this outfit after sometime. After all, he is Juan Carlos Ferrero , the sexiest man on earth - isnt he??? ;)

#30 ·
Lalitha said:
ST clothes were unique and no other player had the same outfit as he used to. Even i'm not totally for the new outfit right now. May be we will get used to it. Remember, when he first used the dottted outfit, we all disliked it and later began to like it. the same goes for bandana and long hair.

so I think we will get used to this outfit after sometime. After all, he is Juan Carlos Ferrero , the sexiest man on earth - isnt he??? ;)
he is :hearts: :inlove: :drool: :lick: :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.