Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

87K views 565 replies 37 participants last post by  Fumus 
#1 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

#3 ·
:haha: mtfthetic is my favorite :haha:

#9 ·
I think the chat thread was the only one... when funny fotos gets close I"ll close it and you can start a new one so that they don't move it out of view like they've done to a lot and will probably do to our original chat thread :eek:

#10 ·
well they've actually moved it now. :awww: how mean. :ras: it's not our chat thread's fault that the server is rubbish! :(

It makes me sad that no-one chats in here any more. Maybe the new thread will inspire people! :D hope you are all ok. :dance:

#11 ·
Yes, they got to it today :( Maybe it will be put back in parts :(

We can try to revive it :banana:

#13 ·
Can we rename this 'Get your dollar store servers here!' ?

#14 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p
Wow, that's weird (and annoying), but good work Deb :)

I've basically come here because i have far too much essaywriting to do and this is a perfect way to forget about it for a bit :p

Reactions: PinkFeatherBoa
#25 ·
HI SARAH!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

#30 ·
I'm okay, and you? :D besides all your writing and whatnot :p

#33 ·
The sad thing is there IS no besides the writing and whatnot...that is all my life is at the moment. That, and working at HMV :sobbing:

Okay i'm being dramatic :p yeah, everything's okay this side too! What are you upto now, Deb? I always lose track of everything :eek:

HI MARY! :)

#32 ·
Hey Mary :D :hug:

I just booked tickets for Italy in October the other day, so I am pretty damn excited :banana:

#40 ·
I just booked tickets for Italy in October the other day, so I am pretty damn excited :banana:
:banana: are you going on your own again? :) whereabouts are you going? I'm so jealous, I've still never been to Italy! :sobbing: Once I start getting paid it will definitely be at the top of my to-do list! :eek:
Ahhh looking after the pennies :yeah: good move! The house prices here have fallen loads, renting and buying. Although there's this quite posh estate agent near my boyfriend's house, and they're selling this house for £3million and it's near there...it's not even that of a nice area :sobbing:
I'm really not looking forward to paying London rent prices. :sobbing:

#34 ·
awww :lol: :hug: trust me, once you enter the real world, you'll wish you were still in school :sobbing: i'd give anything to be back in college :haha:

I moved a few months ago, not too far just across town... still in the same job, which is :zzz: but the people are fantastic. and a general lack of motivation in life :lol: that's about it :p

#35 ·
Haha i already know that i'm going to miss uni like crazy when i leave. The thought of a full-time job :scared: But i sure won't miss writing thousands and thousands of words on literature i really dislike d:

Ohhh you moved? Was that stressful? :p How's the new place?

#36 ·
:lol: Exactly :lol:

Yeah I did. it's good and a big money-saver :p :yeah:

#37 ·
I still got a while yet, i feel like i've been at uni for ages. It's only been 2years :lol:

Ahhh looking after the pennies :yeah: good move! The house prices here have fallen loads, renting and buying. Although there's this quite posh estate agent near my boyfriend's house, and they're selling this house for £3million and it's near there...it's not even that of a nice area :sobbing:

#38 ·
Sarah! :wavey: :hug:

Deb, I didn't know that you had bought your tickets. Congrats! Have you started booking other things now too?

#44 ·
HI FEE! :) :hug: How's it going your way?

:lol: the time flies, yet crawls. I hear ya. Well, it's how I was raised, I can't help it. plus, saving a good $300 a month since moving has helped make going to Italy possible and also just starting to save that emergency fund that I really should have and haven't been saving for :lol: Prices have dropped here too. I'd love to buy a condo but even though the prices have also fallen a lot here, there are problems with it for a few reasons :eek: So I am just hanging tight and still renting my apartment.
$300?! Wow, that's some saving! Your other place must've been so expensive :eek: I'm so jealous of your trip to Italy :p I want to go to Rome pretty much more than anywhere in the world. It just looks magical...not to mention the food d:

Well, i don't know about over there, but they say the prices are going to fall even further, right until they pretty much hit the bottom of the market. It's pretty scary. Aaaaaand, what exactly is a condo? :sobbing:

I'm really not looking forward to paying London rent prices. :sobbing:
:sobbing: there's some good deals to be had in some parts of london. It's pretty much the cheapest that i can ever remember, so that's looking good. Does that make you feel better? :)

yeah, it's far easier for me to go, that's for sure! I'm just going to have to find a nice handsome (slightly wealthy) man to whisk me away for romantic weekends!
If you're wishing, go the whole hog and wish for an EXTREMELY wealthy man...then he can take you to Italy, wine and dine you there and fly you back first class :p :lol:

#42 ·
yeah, it's far easier for me to go, that's for sure! I'm just going to have to find a nice handsome (slightly wealthy) man to whisk me away for romantic weekends! ;) sounds good, you're going to have a great time! :yeah:

#43 ·
Now that's the spirit! ;) :yeah:

I'm very excited! :banana:

#53 ·
:rocker2: That's the spirit :D :p

#54 ·
Ahhh, and what would i need for a holiday...oh that's right...new clothes! :p :lol:

#56 ·
I always shop for a holiday. It would be wrong to break tradition d:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.