Mens Tennis Forums banner

Marri's thread!

9K views 646 replies 26 participants last post by  Marri 
#1 ·
This is Marri's thread!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now shall i sing.......................;)

#27 ·
well i know everything:) ;) ;)

i know when the sun will shine;)

i know when i need the bathroom:p

so anyway how all we all today then?

oh and by the way, i'm not mental:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

#39 ·
:eek: how did you get that?? hehe.. i've noticed that you'vre removed your MSN add from you profile.... smart move.. ;)

oh I'm fine but a lil bit bored! :p i think i'm gonna go to bed soon...... ALONE :p

#41 ·
Oh yes, my profile here at ATPworld is very *ahem* interesting ;)

I surely don't want anymore people adding me that I don't know. ;)

I had a little "canoeing" accident. Now I have this swelling that won't go away. It's been here for about 3 days now, still swelling, still red, still painful. :( And its warm too.

#42 ·
aww!! *huggies* *blows on the swelling* better? :p Maybe you should see a Doctor?? (no, i don't mean dating him...) hope your arm will get better!

hehe.. i travelled around Europe with my best friend - sometimes when she snores... i just either hit her or kick her... ;) maybe you can do that too! coz it's sooooooooo annoying! :eek: :angel:

Hehe, yeah, it's funny don't you think how ppl just add themselves... a lil bit rude IMO.... ;)

#43 ·
Hey I wouldn't mind dating a doc. Free checkups. ;)

lmfao@the snoring/hitting, I don't know if I am capable of doing that. You know how some guys are, once you wake him up, he gets all grumpy. :eek:

#51 ·
Hi Allie!!! :) :wavey: Have you considered my offer in the Marti Party thread yet? ;)

Marri!! Oh mighty mod, I like that name ;) I wish I had logged on earlier too :sad:, speak to you soon though!! :kiss:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.