Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

1M views 5K replies 374 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#2,056 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Thanks for the DC draw pics, squirtkb97 :) Gotta love the guys in suits... They should be wearing those all the time (wouldn't be practical when playing but eh who cares? :angel: )

Thanks Rogifan88 for the pics of Rafa training. The Nadalmania has gone worldwide you know :p

#2,063 ·

The reason why I prefer Rafa to wear loose shirts...

Reactions: Ti-Anne
#2,067 ·

some more:D

Attachments

#2,070 ·

adelaide said:
thank you Carlita :D
:lol: at Feli's sunglasses... they just look funny.
I think it's more a combination of the sunglasses and the hair :unsure: then think tight top....for some reason all that's missing is a belly button or nipple piercing :bolt: :lol:

(don't ask me why.....it's just a feeling :eek: )

#2,071 ·

Lady_Carlita said:
I think it's more a combination of the sunglasses and the hair :unsure: then think tight top....for some reason all that's missing is a belly button or nipple piercing :bolt: :lol:

(don't ask me why.....it's just a feeling :eek: )
Yeah...Feli's look is definetely too clean !! :p

#2,074 · (Edited)

aaaaaaw so cute!! Shame about the watermarks!

Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN: Spain's tennis player Rafael Nadal during the visit to children in the Son Dureta Hospital in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 26 September 2005. AFP PHOTO/ Jaime REINA.

Attachments

Reactions: Mimi
#2,075 ·

parissima said:
Thanks for the DC draw pics, squirtkb97 :) Gotta love the guys in suits... They should be wearing those all the time (wouldn't be practical when playing but eh who cares? :angel: )

Thanks Rogifan88 for the pics of Rafa training. The Nadalmania has gone worldwide you know :p
It will be craziest in TMC Shanghai for sure! :p

#2,076 ·

Great pictures from his visit to the children's hospital. Maybe next time he is in the US I could convince he and Andy R to do a joint tour of the children's hospital that I work for in Austin. Of course, I would be their personal tour guide. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.