Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andy's 2011 - If you fall, say you'll fall for Andy

56K views 1K replies 52 participants last post by  Yazoo.C 
#1 ·
Andy's playing Hopman Cup this week with Laura.

Gets underway overnight against Italy

Laura takes on Schiavone and then Andy's due out not before 3am GMT against Starace.

#777 ·
Re: Andy's 2011 - Hope Springs Eternal

Aye yer nae as daft as ye look loon!

Actually, if they both make the final I won't really care! It'll be good for Andy to have all the press attention on someone else for a change! :lol:
It would be better if James Ward could make the second week of Wimbledon. Let the English press root for their English homeboy. I'll take the Scot.

Now if you excuse me, I gotta practice my Scottish. :lol:

#778 ·

Andy's often said it's the week before Wimby that's the worst for him, with all the press requesting interviews and all the attention - I'm hoping James will defend his Eastbourne points too so the press will leave him alone!

Anyway, who's stolen our Andy and replaced him with this serving machine? :lol:

#779 ·

Andy's often said it's the week before Wimby that's the worst for him, with all the press requesting interviews and all the attention - I'm hoping James will defend his Eastbourne points too so the press will leave him alone!
Indeed. For the next three weeks I'm a James Ward fan, albeit for all the wrong reasons! Go James! :bounce:

Anyway, who's stolen our Andy and replaced him with this serving machine? :lol:
Yeah he's thoroughly outplaying Roddick at the moment. I do feel bad for my Randy though. Hopefully he can have a good week at Wimbledon, like a QF or something. :awww:

#781 ·

63 61

Absolute demolition job.

Roddick didn't play great for his part but I suspect even playing better it still would have looked pretty comfortable, 3 and 4 perhaps.

I felt bad for Roddick there at the end. He was being outclassed in every part of the court, even serving.

#785 ·

Bryan Bros tweeting that London is a washout today :( Beautiful sunshine in the North of Scotland, can we send them some? I'm prepared to give up 12 till 3. They can send the rain to Montreal to jazz up the F1 :devil:
If they don't manage to play today, the final will be rescheduled for 12.30 Monday. Looking grim!
Damn weather. Get ti fuk yi baw bag! :(

#791 ·

Git it Roon' ye, bad weather, git it roon ye! :mad:

#797 ·

I'm not sure what I've won because they haven't emailed me yet. They told me to send them my email which I did but nothing yet lol.

They prob won't email me. I never win anything so I'll be amazed if i end up with something good. If I get tickets I bet I can't get time off work lol.

#798 ·

Match postponed until tomorrow. Sucks for us. Sucks even more for Tsonga though, as he has another tournament next week :tape:

#800 ·

I've been following this match on livescore and all I can say is this: He better work on his break point conversion. :mad:

Still, yay! :bounce:

#802 ·

Jo was huge on the BPs though!!!
Wait till you see the cheekily outrageous tweener at the net a few games from the end! :lol:
I'll upload it :)
Andy being cheeky on court? Okay I need to see this! :lol:

#803 ·
#805 ·

Muzza has never done any Fed running tweeners, I wonder why? Anyway, both of those bad boys were great today. Tsonga did well to get the first one back, that last one was cheeky genius. Great win and 17th title :clap2:

Wimbledon time!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.