Mens Tennis Forums banner

-->Karlis Lejnieks´<-- Cheering Thread

19K views 77 replies 4 participants last post by  Sombrerero loco 
#1 ·
some pics of this great tennis player!

See less See more
Reactions: scarecrows
#36 ·
I was sad Karlis didn't join Ernests in Cincinnati but he is in NYC. (Hopefully I'll see him next week) Jack Sock posted on twitter
Cheapest entertainment of my life playing golf with ernest gulbis, amit and karlis
And he posted these pictures on his facebook.

#38 ·
Yes Jack Sock posted those & no Karlis is not coaching him! I got to see Karlis yesterday! He signed my Latvian flag & I went and sat by him while we watched Ernests practice. I asked him about school and if he's decided where he will study. He is still undecided but he said he is making his decision soon & will for sure do something with sports management! :)

#42 ·
#55 ·
You may already know this but Peer has a lot of picture of Karlis on her public Facebook page! Apparently they've been together since last year. One of the comments said they were hitting partners. I'm surprised I didn't learn about this earlier! I don't follow women's tennis but I would assume someone would have noticed! :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318537310082.344359.127149280082&type=3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.