Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

75K views 3K replies 58 participants last post by  Nole fan 
#1 · (Edited)
AO cheering thread!

draw out on Friday (probably late Thurs night for most of us) - going for the hat-trick :D

so... Pics, fancy coming over to the top side of the draw?

also, I'm amazed I managed to find anything remotely resembling a rhyme for 'australian open'... ridiculously hard.

F:

(1) DJOKOVIC, Novak [SRB] vs. (3) MURRAY, Andy [GBR]

#2,474 ·
Raquel, aren't we going to Montecarlo then? :lol:
I don't like Madrid either, but since my boyfriend now lives there it's always a good excuse to go. I'll be cheating him with my other boyfriend Nole. :tape:

#2,475 ·
For me as far as clay season goes it's either MC or none. :( But it's so expensive for me to get there. :(

As soon as I know my exams dates I can make a decision ombinar MC and I will let you know asap! I really want to go, but I need to calculate whether I can afford everything or not..

#2,485 ·
Hi Guys ... i might not coming here often but i just wanna share my joy with you all :)
( and i hope this is the right thread :p)
Yesterday was so amazing .. i was so happy and still am right now ..
i have friends that hating him so much, talked negative about him, always think that what happened to Nole was only because of luck and that makes me so upset...

Watching him yesterday lifted AO trophy once more made me so satisfied and wish i could punch my friend in the face :DD

#sorry4myBadEnglish

#2,494 ·
Oh I fell in love all over again. Who would have thought Simon a fan? :hearts:

#2,495 ·
I am watching the final again :eek: On Tennis Channel this time and saw something I missed/not showed in ESPN's live coverage. Like At 5-6 second set changeover, Nole was VERY mad sitting in his bench, yelling and cursing (I thought so as he did it in Serbian). He was all calm and cool by the time he went to serve for a TB. :worship:

#2,508 ·
Love seeing the interaction Nole is having with fans, celebs, players (past and present) and even Andy's family/team on twitter. Here's a selection of some below:
----
victoria azarenka@vika7
Congratulations to @DjokerNole for winning his crown! what an impressive run

Novak Djokovic ‏@DjokerNole
Thanks @vika7 Not bad yourself, ha? ;) Congrats to you too!
----
Martina Navratilova ‏@Martina
Congrats to @DjokerNole for making history and becoming the first player in open era history(since 68) to win the Aussie open 3x in a row!

A praise like this means a lot coming from SUCH a tennis legend. Thank you @Martina
----
judy murray ‏@judmoo
Congrats @DjokerNole. Incredible athlete. Perfect gentleman. #ausopen

Thank you for your kind words @judmoo #imtouched
----
Matthew ‏@DjokerFanClub
If I pass all my exams I will be more often on twitter :) ...I promise xD

@DjokerFanClub
You better pass them all! I just won AO, you can do it too! Deal?
----

#2,511 ·
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :D
If you see more please post them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.