14. Masters Canada-second round
15. Masters Cinci-SF
16. USO-QF
17. Vienna- WON
18. Basal-WON
19. Paris-3rd round
20. WTF-SF

#34 ·
Re: 2012 Schedule and Cheering Thread: First Stop Sydney:Check First Post Please

Juan :sad: I like both players and when I first went to Baggy's Forum there was no one there at all! So I could feel more free to post without hurting anyone feelings. It's bad to like so many players because one of them always has to lose :sad:

#35 ·
Re: 2012 Schedule and Cheering Thread: First Stop Sydney:Check First Post Please

I can't figure out what has happening to Juan. He has to be recovered from the wrist surgery, but it is just like he has never gotten back his energy and fitness :confused: I also noticed that fact at the David Cup. Juan just seems to run out of gas now :sad:

#36 ·

I can't figure out what has happening to Juan. He has to be recovered from the wrist surgery, but it is just like he has never gotten back his energy and fitness :confused: I also noticed that fact at the David Cup. Juan just seems to run out of gas now :sad:
It's not only fittness. He has no big weapons anymore outside of his 1st serve. He hits the forehand with too much topspin, so it's similar to Nadal's shot. Bckhand has no variety and angles at all. And yes, he is slow. He is too old to improve, let's hope he can win a few matches this year. Not expecting anything from him anymore.

#38 · (Edited)
Re: 2012 Schedule and Cheering Thread: :Check First Post Please

As I stated prior Baggy was playing extremely well at the end of last year and it has carried over into this year. Plus he is an excellent player whom everyone felt would be in the top 10 if not for injuries. It is what it is so onto the AO.
When he loses it is close and seems more about mental toughness and confidence not match play or fatigue. But of course my opinion.

#41 ·
Re: 2012 Schedule and Cheering Thread: AO Check First Post Please

Hi, everyone. I am a great Delpo-Fan from Germany.
I have to say i am a little bit shocked about the posts here. Okay he had lost against Baghdatis - but it's his first tournament this year. His time will come.
Welcome :wavey:

#44 ·

He needs close wins to gain confidence back. I don't think he will lose. Weather seems to be a factor down under this year. Cooler than the norm so that's great!

#45 ·

Juan Martin will win incredibly comfortably his opening match.

will Svetlana ever be happy again? i know she will.

and there is something that worries me about LawrenceOfTennis.

#46 ·

The Draw for AO ( quarter)

[8]Fish v Muller
Falla v Fognini
Montanes v Riba
[25]Monaco v Kohlschreiber
[20]F.Mayer v Lu
Qualifier v Darcis
Qualifier v Kavcic
[11]Del Potro v Mannarino

[13]Dolgopolov v Jones
Kamke v Hanescu
De Schepper v Querrey
[22]Verdasco v Tomic
[31]Melzer v Karlovic
Berlocq v Qualifier
Prodon v A.Beck
[3]Federer v Qualifier
Eh. Not bad if he plays to his potential.

#51 ·

Let's get this party started! :armed: :boxing: I think they are actually going to show the match on ESPN2!

#52 ·

Hopefully he wakes up or he will be out and I just might call any post-surgery career wins lucky.

#54 ·

Recovering in the 2nd Set big time! But what is wrong with Juan? He has never truly been the same since that wrist surgery. But that should be O.K. by now. shouldn't it? But he is just not the same player seems tired and out of conditioning, but I would have thought that would have come back by now also :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.