Mens Tennis Forums banner

Saturday Live Scoring in TMC!

8K views 179 replies 32 participants last post by  *Ljubica* 
#1 ·
So today we have 2 great semifinal matches!

1. Schuettler VS Agassi: They are 1-1 this year, Agassi winning easily in AO finals, and Schuettler winning in Montreal in 3 sets... I have no idea of who's gonna win, I guess both will want badly to be in the finals so we'll see great and long rallies during all the match.. Andre will have to finish the points when he has the opportunity, otherwise Schuettler will always return them!

2. Federer VS Roddick: Here we have Federer who is playing great right now and I hope he wins! They played in Wimbledon and Federer played perfectly (wow I loved this match!) and in Montreal, where Federer was leading 4-2 in the third before losing 7-6... So I think this time Rogi has great chances! GOOOO ROGI!!!

The first semifinal is in 35 minutes!!!

#153 ·
What must Roger do to take the #2 ranking? Win this match or win the tournament? I'd be seriously disappointed if Ferrero finished at #3 after such a great year - just because of one horrible week. :(

#161 ·
Wasn't this where Fed stood in Montreal? A set and 4-2? If only Roddick could win this match, securing Ferrero's sport at #2, and then lose badly to Agassi tomorrow... :D

#163 ·
I can't wait to see the look on Matress Mac's face!!!! The little fucker!!!! :bounce:

#172 ·
Roger won! :)

I wanna see Mac's face...if only caught on camera. haha

#174 · (Edited)
Any doubt about who's the best player of the world? :worship:

come on Roger grab the cup and take the 2nd spot on the ranking!!!! :bounce:

PS. If you want to shut the crowd, it's quite easy, just play like Roger did it tonight :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.