Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

210K views 5K replies 45 participants last post by  tennizen 
#1 · (Edited)
Here you go :)

#4,845 ·
that was a good drawing

like my dentist, washing machine, video, high five, milkshake (smoothie)

one of the other things they asked me to draw was 'a flying squirrel'

#4,853 ·
So sad from you star, you said you were going to vote for vmoney if I did something and I did it.

#4,855 ·
I hope Vmoney doesn't feel I am a bad cheerleader. I am trying my best. I wanted to post more, but Snoowy pmed me that I have to stop repeating the same post.

Reactions: MariaV
#4,860 · (Edited)
Maria, what have you got against pictionary? :lol:

Edit: Oh, remember that guy Antonov who owned the banks in Latvia and Lithuania that he had stolen (or "borrowed") from? He also owns a company called "Convers Sports Initiatives", which bought a company called "North One Sport" last year, and this last company was responsible for organizing the World Rally Championships that's supposed to start in 10 days in Monte-Carlo. But FIA just broke the agreement with NOS because they hadn't made the necessary investments and preparations. A big surprise there :rolleyes: All in all, Antonov is not having the best of years.

#4,861 ·
LOL I have nothing against the pictionary or you playing pictionary but I do have a thing or 2 against world economy being in the sorry states that it is in (while the Britsih PM is playing Angry Birds). :lol: OK funnier would be if Merkel or Sarkozy would play Angry Birds.

#4,864 ·
Of course it's The Sun but nevertheless it's funny. David Cameron said he had finished every level of Angry Birds. I wonder how far WG has got, she said smth but I am senile as Hilde knows. ;)
You nephews play Angry Birds?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4046753/David-Cameron-boasts-hes-finished-Angry-Birds-game.html

And no I certainly don't want to prohibit him some fun, he has young kids who play so... he gotta keep up with them. I love the remark about it being his biggest achievement yet. :D

#4,887 ·
It's the same in Dutch, Tom.
But here, it's used for students' canteens (mass kitchen, affordable food)
Yeah here too, it is usually I guarantee for bad food. The food at our School-Mensa was abysmal

Maria is probably the real Einstein of this thread so she doesn't want to embarrass the rest of the bunch, I think.
She is just too modest. but its okay Maria, you can beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.