Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

170K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  arm 
#1 · (Edited)
Part two of the "new" chat thread ;)

Enjoy everyone :D

#1,555 ·
Crazy here today. Went back for one day of my planned vacation Thursday ( I have a med student going around with me and she needs specific number of hours) and after work yesterday picked up hubby at the hospital ( elective surgery- to help him breath better and for me maybe less snoring:p )
Today nursed him a bit, usual chores around the house then went shopping for a new car :banana:
Sam is at his Friday track meet-gets home about 7:30pm.
Nate had 3 days of no school in college cuz Seattle had snowstorms :eek: Place was totally dead he said!

#1,562 ·
:rolls: no see above:p

Do you remember when Nate first had his permit and took the car out to a friends one evening, sat on the key and presto all the windows in the car went down? This in the middle of a torrential downpour? Car got flooded? Well I think it is coming back to haunt me.

#1,589 ·
:sobbing: My sister fell and hit her head in a door pretty hard. She has a 2 cm laceration and no bad symptoms, but I'm still worried. The only thing they did at the hospital was stitch it.

It's probably nothing, and I wouldn't be worried if it weren't my sister, but as it is her, I wish they had done a CT. :awww:

#1,603 ·
good luck Raquel- you'll do fine! :hug: Hope someone is keeping a look out on your sis- if she hit her head as hard as you think.
can not bring myself to vote for Miss MTF at the moment as everyone is adorable and seems so lovely.

#1,604 ·
Thank you. My mom is with her, and she didn't have a single neurological symptom, not a single head ache since the fall. So we're not worrying. I am just an older sister, you know. :shrug: :eek:

As for Miss. :tape: I'm just filling space there. Feel free to vote against me, I swear I won't hold it against you. :tape: :hug:

#1,606 ·
Come on, you're a doctor! You can make a decision. :rocker2: You make far more complicated decisions on a daily basis. :shrug:

And do vote for Diana, she is just too sweet. :shrug: I will never ever be as nice as she is. (And I think I am pretty nice. :lol::shrug:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.